It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Interesting Footage from Sunway Mentari in Malaysia. 15/07/12

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 31 2012 @ 10:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by DisUglyBoyHere
reply to post by FireMoon

I am narrow minded for saying he personally captured the footage, but I was right about ufosindeutschland's credibility. He has hundreds of exclusive UFO videos for what, and in the end was debunked by ModerateMartian. I knew the vids were fake because of the red flags, People need to research their sources before they post videos.
edit on 31-7-2012 by DisUglyBoyHere because: (no reason given)

edit on 31-7-2012 by DisUglyBoyHere because: (no reason given)

How does having lots of videos about UFO's make him less credible? Maybe he's a big enthusiast.

I find the video interesting. It would be nice if they focused more on the object of curiosity rather then talking to his friends so much. I also think it would be cool to find out what the pilot of the plane saw.

posted on Jul, 31 2012 @ 10:31 PM
link   
I think this one looks pretty interesting. I wouldn't mind hearing CGI experts thoughts on this.

posted on Aug, 1 2012 @ 01:02 AM
link   
Just the way it (They) move.....................Da da darrrrr..............RC

posted on Aug, 1 2012 @ 01:15 AM
link   
Consider this: If people that get paid to put on interesting displays for entertainment can make a complex computer controlled LED balloon like the video below ...

Then please consider what some other home-made LED balloon arrays, tethered, or un-tethered might look like.

Kites are also a consideration since none of the lights really change altitude where most movement, where there is any is lateral.

RC vehicles would be a fair guess, but, the OP video doesn't seem consistent with RC movement where there'd be more bobbing, and less static fixed position holding. Kites, or tethered balloons with LED arrays affixed, for whatever reason, seem more probable.

posted on Aug, 1 2012 @ 07:05 PM
link   
reply to post by Druscilla

That's the first sensible suggestion I have not felt the need to swear at my monitor at.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join