It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Interesting Footage from Sunway Mentari in Malaysia. 15/07/12

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 31 2012 @ 08:17 PM
link   
Looking for peoples views on this one as I'm not sure what to make of it. Apparently these lights were in the sky for 30mins before filming and the guys on the video seem pretty genuine as does the video as a whole.

So, what is it? If you look closely you can see the lights revolving around one another in a very peculiar manner. The only plausible explanation I can come up with is flying R.C. vehicles of some sort, however according to this site www.hooked-on-rc-airplanes.com... most can't stay up for longer than say 8-10 minutes. So are these things revolving chinese lanterns all rotating in unison?

Experts please chime in, as I'm curious for explanations here:

Just to add, would be nice to find out who the pilot doing the fly by was and what he had to say about what was seen.

edit on 31-7-2012 by Zcustosmorum because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 31 2012 @ 08:31 PM
link   
Very ineresting.

The only thing that worries me is sure, they say it was already in air for 30 min, but notice the video length is withing the rc flight time, so who knows?

Maybe a seprate video will surface if that many people saw it and it was in air that long.

posted on Jul, 31 2012 @ 08:33 PM
link   
reply to post by CalibratedZeus

That would be nice mate, the video there has also been cut in certain parts though, so in all event, it would've been longer than the 8mins whatever the video is.

posted on Jul, 31 2012 @ 08:33 PM
link   
You think it might be a toy, I think it might be a toy, the guys who filmed the video most importantly think it is a toy.

I really don't think they were serious when they said the 'pilot is changing course, because of the UFT'.

EDIT: They say they have been there for half hour near the start...I was still reaching for my headphones at this point haha.
edit on 31-7-2012 by AmatuerSkyWatcher because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 31 2012 @ 08:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by AmatuerSkyWatcher
You think it might be a toy, I think it might be a toy, the guys who filmed the video most importantly think it is a toy.

I really don't think they were serious when they said the 'pilot is changing course, because of the UFT'.

Where are you getting the UFT's were in the air for 30mins? Did I miss that part in the vid?

Mentioned somewhere at the start of video.

posted on Jul, 31 2012 @ 08:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by AmatuerSkyWatcher

Where are you getting the UFT's were in the air for 30mins? Did I miss that part in the vid?

00.40 secs......How long has it been here?

00,50 secs.....For the past half an hour they've been "kissing"
edit on 31-7-2012 by FireMoon because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 31 2012 @ 08:46 PM
link   
I guess the next question is how many rc planes have lights in patterns like that, or what types of commrcial or private aircraft might.

Those lights seem a little extreme for a toy or helecopter...

posted on Jul, 31 2012 @ 08:53 PM
link   
There is an extreme amount of light pollution in the area that they're filming.

I don't think an RC vehicle would have lights that are so visible

Cool video

posted on Jul, 31 2012 @ 08:57 PM
link   
I'm going with something like one of these which seem to be all the rage out in southeast asia.

Until someone gets a super high resolution close up.

posted on Jul, 31 2012 @ 09:01 PM
link   
Wow. I'd like for those who know cgi to check the video out to see if their is any tampering with the video. Any overlay? This is probably one of the most interesting UFO video's I've seen in awhile. I look forward to seeing if it stands up to scrutiny.

posted on Jul, 31 2012 @ 09:06 PM
link   
reply to post by ModerateMartian

Could be, inherent problems I see with it being those as shown in that footage is this. When the "craft" are visible on camera as anything other than just a "white" blur they are also pretty easily seen for being toys when close to the observer . The ones in the Op's video would have to be a fair bit bigger than the ones in your video and have a far longer endurance? Plus, the ones in your video are, at no time standing still, which would suggest, if the OP's lights are on toys they are of a different design. My first thoughts were the lights in the OP do bare a resemblance to LEDs, that said, they must be pretty big ones.
edit on 31-7-2012 by FireMoon because: grammar

posted on Jul, 31 2012 @ 09:19 PM
link   
reply to post by CirqueDeTruth

I agree, Wow

Look forward to seeing the experts response to this, I will be watching this one closely

posted on Jul, 31 2012 @ 09:30 PM
link   
I flat out think this video is fake because of 2 red flags, one them being his user name ufosindeutschland, really? Also the other is the fact that he has hundreds of UFO videos he has "coincidentally" been able to capture, which to me is rather suspicious. When an uploader has dozens, hundreds, or even thousands of videos exclusively featuring UFO's I ignore these channels because they are frauds.
edit on 31-7-2012 by DisUglyBoyHere because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 31 2012 @ 09:43 PM
link   
They're one wealthy person then, as they seem to be able spend their whole life just wandering around the globe faking UFO videos. Some people have channels that are hundreds of recipe videos, some people have channels that are hundreds of DIY tips, some people have channels that are just 100s of their favourite music videos.

Original story www.jejaktrend.com...

Abridged version of the same video

posted on Jul, 31 2012 @ 09:45 PM
link   
reply to post by FireMoon

The only thing that is an issue is the movement, they move what seems like slowly in the first video however in the one I posted dart around but I don't know if these led kites can go slower. A different design is a possibility. Distance and size is very difficult to ascertain on video without triangulation and you know what they say about people talking about long endurance, probably just bragging...

“People don’t fly kites at night because there is no wind,” said director general Dr Mustafa Din Subari.

edit on 31-7-2012 by ModerateMartian because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 31 2012 @ 09:55 PM
link   
reply to post by ModerateMartian

If they are Stratocumulus clouds then the lights would seem to be at about. 2000 feet minimum in fact, unless they are Stratus clouds, then most other clouds usually have a minimum height of forming of around 2000 feet. Problem with Stratus clouds would be, unless you have specific data from the local Met Office then they could be anything from 100ft upwards. Given that, it would really help to know just how low the cloud cover was that night to give some proper sense of distance.

posted on Jul, 31 2012 @ 10:01 PM
link   
Nobody else seems to notice any thing in the air and he seems fixated on pointing the camera at his gay friends and thats pretty damn annoying.... Ima guess fake...

posted on Jul, 31 2012 @ 10:03 PM
link   
They could possibly be AR drones with L.E.D's (google them).

Though they only have a battery life of about 10mins. If these things were really up there 30 mins before filming started, then they were up there about 40mins total (at a minimum).

Only glider RC toys or petrol RC toys could possibly stay up for that long, and I'm pretty sure we'd hear the 'whine' from a petrol RC toy, unless it's been fitted with a kind of muffler.

There are a few apartment blocks in the general direction of the objects, and these would be a perfect vantage point for flying RC toys in this locale, especially if the fliers (assuming these are toys of course) have access to the roof-tops.

posted on Jul, 31 2012 @ 10:06 PM
link   

I am narrow minded for saying he personally captured the footage, but I was right about ufosindeutschland's credibility. He has hundreds of exclusive UFO videos for what, and in the end was debunked by ModerateMartian. I knew the vids were fake because of the red flags, People need to research their sources before they post videos.

posted on Jul, 31 2012 @ 10:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by DisUglyBoyHere

I am narrow minded for saying he personally captured the footage, but I was right about ufosindeutschland's credibility. He has hundreds of exclusive UFO videos for what, and in the end was debunked by ModerateMartian. I knew the vids were fake because of the red flags, People need to research their sources before they post videos.

Extremely narrow minded and that doesn't make the video a fake mate

top topics

<<   2 >>

join