It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Further input requested about the evidence of timeshifts

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 31 2012 @ 08:11 PM
link   
11900 Feet
Mount Evans, Colorado 1 day after Olympic ritual
Link

Holmes
License Plate 119
Link

Well of course your scientific mind wants to discount it all-Its called programming
No mistake they call it the NET, WEB, NETWORK, PORTALS, ARRAYS, ARTIFICIAL INTELLIGENCE-
However the technology is very real and guess who is PROGRAMMING this SYSTEM of CONTROL?
We are....yayyyyyyyy.

Scandalous- We are all practicing dark sorcery by PROXY if you are using a PC or net device and programming something far more interesting than SKYNET-TELNET
Watch for the trigger words in News (HARD WORK or wired) and Sacrifice- very Nobel words amongst the leaders and their disciples.

There is no December 21 2012
However, there is Agenda 21 and it is very real. See above video

posted on Jul, 31 2012 @ 09:11 PM
link   
Um, does the above post really have anything to do with the thread?

Anyway, my fiance and I were just talking about how he was sure Vin Diesel died like a year ago. (they're making a new Riddick movie by the way. Anyone but me totally excited?)
And also, I was reading a thread on here in which someone embedded a video, and the original video had a certain title/footnotes/background music. 2 hours later I went to the same url, and the title had changed, the footnotes were gone, and there was no background music. There was even a comment on the vid about the background music being annoying.
My fiance also told me about timeslips first when we got together, and he texted me and asked me some strange question. I asked why, and (he was in the hospital at the time) he said the name of his nurse on the board had changed in like a 10 minute span, no one having been in or out.
He holds with the "alternate universe" theory, where two realities come together and certain small details change, but (for reasons I won't explain here- too long) he doesn't believe anything major could change, like two people knowing each other, etc.

posted on Jul, 31 2012 @ 10:09 PM
link   
reply to post by superluminal11

Hey bud you posted this on the wrong thread!

posted on Jul, 31 2012 @ 10:59 PM
link   
reply to post by superluminal11

I'm scratching my head over what this has to do with the thread content also, but interesting post nonetheless.

posted on Jul, 31 2012 @ 11:30 PM
link   
reply to post by Billie828

You wouldn't happen to remember what video it was and what thread it was in? Someone on here may remember it as you do.

posted on Aug, 1 2012 @ 12:07 AM
link   
reply to post by Rubicant13

Ah, nevermind. I just realized they edited the post.
edit on 8/1/12 by Billie828 because: no reason given

posted on Aug, 1 2012 @ 07:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by 2manyholes

BTW to the poster that remember Ernest Borgnine dying previously to the current death date, I too remember him dying a way back and was shocked to hear that he had just died.

Anyone remember Keith Richards of the Stones dying some years ago? I just found out he's still alive and kicking. I also had some personal "time slip" experiences, but I've recounted them here so often, I don't feel like telling the stories over and over again. ;o)

posted on Aug, 3 2012 @ 08:48 AM
link   
I am wondering at times if these things really happened or have many of us gone mad? I know there has to be a way to prove it, but I am clueless as to how. I wish we all had cameras strapped to us so we would have a record of these events.

posted on Aug, 13 2012 @ 09:57 AM
link   
C'mon guys and girls on here! I know there are people on here that have experienced this. Making a collection of experiences could help us to understand them.

posted on Aug, 13 2012 @ 10:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by TechUnique
You got abducted.
+ Probed probably.

and of course the probing was anal...there are no other kind...you know there are other orifices into the body...think about it...if you were the alien, would you probe an another aliens waste product orifice?

posted on Aug, 13 2012 @ 02:42 PM
link   
This is an interesting topic. First I've heard of this phenomena. Personally, I cannot recall any of these events happening to me, but then again I don't follow the news (especially celebrity news) all that well. As far as recording these events, it seems to me that if you were to take a photograph of an obituary of a celebrity and then a timeslip happened, wouldn't the photograph disappear or feature something else (like a different obituary)?

While it hasn't happened to me, I am definitely open to the idea that maybe it is possible because I believe that all time exists simultaneously and that we only experience it linearly. This gives me something to ponder over.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join