Further input requested about the evidence of timeshifts

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join

posted on Jul, 31 2012 @ 07:55 AM
link   
Hi all I'm new here, but I recently read some very impressive posts about the mysterious experience of timeshifts. I have read from many members on here the statements of songs changing, books changing and even buildings and landmarks changing. I have read from other members of world events changing as well as celebrities that were supposedly dead that are now alive. I have had my own temporal time displacement events happen and have noticed a change since 1998. If songs, books, landmarks, movies or historical events have changed from how you remember them, cite specific examples if you could. What specific songs? What books or landmarks? I am a paranormal researcher, and have been for 14 years. I find this very interesting and am excited to hear more about the subject.

As for my own examples; in June of 1998 my ex-wife went on a hike through the country side near where I live. As we were walking through the woods near a small stream, a strange light headedness came over me and I felt like I was going to collapse. I caught myself, and looked at my ex and asked if she had felt what I had. She claimed that she got very dizzy and felt that she would faint. I told her that I had the same sensation come over me and that my vision had become blurry also. We decided to sit down by the stream to collect ourselves. I decided to look at my watch out of curiosity. It was 3:35 in the afternoon. I showed my ex and she told me that it could not be possible; we entered the woods shortly after 1 o'clock and it's not possible that we have trekked over 2 hours! It could not have been more than 25 minutes she exclaimed. I also knew that this could not be possible and tried to find some kind of explanation for it. I couldn't and still have no explanation for the lost time that day.

I am one of those that remembers for instance, Ernest Borgnine dying in the mid 90's. I have a very solid memory of it. My grandfather and I spoke at length about it around the time I was graduating high school in 1995. This in no way makes no sense to me at all.

I read a lot in older posts about New Zealand and Australia being out of place. Let's try to keep that to a minimum. That topic in my mind seemed to have gotten beaten to death.

**Please no bashing others based on what they post. Just because it may seem strange or not possible to you, does not mean it did not happen to them.**

edit on 31-7-2012 by Rubicant13 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 31 2012 @ 08:04 AM
link   
I didn't have such experiences, at least not sober. Some time "dilation" goes on in the mind while smoking the green stuff

As far as your experience, it is hard to take you for granted you know. Your mind could have been busy thinking about things/problems, and you haven't noticed the passage of time. However, this nausea you mentioned is strange.

There is an old saying "time flies when you're having fun..."

posted on Jul, 31 2012 @ 08:06 AM
link   
Something happened to me once and i was convinced i was crazy until i heard of timeshifts.

Wehn i was younger i lived with my grandmother . I was about 9 when it happened.I heard my Gran clling to mefrom out the backyard, where i found her on the ground bleeding from her leg, unable to get up herself. I called an ambulance , cleaned her bleeding leg up while waiting for the ambulance. when they got there i was told to wait for my uncle toarrive to pick me up while gran was at hospital. I went back to the loungeroom and almost collapsed form dizzyness .after 5minutes i laid back down to unpause my video that i was watching ,only to realise the video was not even in the player anymore. That moment i heard my gran calling from the backyard just as before . At this point i really freaked out and sprinted out the back only to see gran hanging the clothes out on the clothesline, no cut on her leg, and i was quite literally convinced i was crazy. 11 years later i come across "timeshifts"on the internet . Sorry for messyness of this post but im really tired and frankly IDGAF lol.
edit on 31-7-2012 by wewillnotcomply666 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 31 2012 @ 08:08 AM
link   
You got abducted.
+ Probed probably.

posted on Jul, 31 2012 @ 08:15 AM
link   
I can't be for sure that was I experienced was a time shift per say, but it was Thursday/Friday of last week that I woke up at 4:44am and from then on have seen that number everywhere.Not only have I been having some very weird and sometimes very distressing dreams, I have been having headaches and my ears are popping like the pressure is changing constantly. Since that day I have also seen a change in my kid's behavior, as well has my husband's. I have been having the "I thought he/she died a long time ago" thing more than a few times this past year. High strangeness around here for sure.

My father did have what I would consider a time slip back in 2005. He lives way out in the boonies and was driving home from work one night. I had called him while he was on his way and we talked for about 10 minuets or so around 8pm. The next day when I talked to him again he said that after he had hung up with me he was almost home. He then described that just all of a sudden realizing that he was lost and didn't know where he was. He looked at the clock and it was 2:00am. He had nearly driven all the way to the beach via back roads.Some where between talking to me and "waking up" he went through something or completely blanked out. At first I thought he had just had some kind of old person's mind slip. Happened to my granny a few years earlier... but then it never happened to him again and he has been perfectly healthy and of sound mind since. The event still haunts him to this day, and he is terrified that it will happen again.

posted on Jul, 31 2012 @ 08:15 AM
link   
reply to post by TechUnique

If I was abducted, I have no memory of it that's for sure. Interesting comment though. I believe in another instance and the only other instance I encountered lost time it was ufo related.

posted on Jul, 31 2012 @ 08:21 AM
link   
reply to post by MarioOnTheFly

I appreciate your input. I remember that day though - it's stuck in my memory and was a pretty carefree day. I was not stressing over anything and enjoying the day. I do believe in some instances your hypothesis could be a real possibility.

posted on Jul, 31 2012 @ 08:24 AM
link   
I lived in Sydney, Australia for four years and I returned back to the UK in August last year...This one particular night I was watching an episode of Friends, it's the episode where Ross ends up having a one night relationship with some other girl and then he has to confront Rachel on his return...blah blah blah.........

Anyway, I watched from the start of the TV programme and then there was an Ad break, so I went and made a drink to have during the next part of the TV programme. Anyway, I came back into the lounge and sat down to continue the episode, but I sat there in complete amazement due to the fact that I was watching exactly the same part of the programme I was watching earlier before the ad break. This completely freaked me out and I was actually questioning whether I had seen it before or not. It was very confusing to say the least. Then there was another Ad break, but when it returned again it went into a part of the programme I hadn't seen previously.

Now I know that there could have been a mix up at the TV station and they ended up reshowing the first part of the show twice, but the weird thing I found was that the programme actually ended at the correct time indicated on the viewing times. If the same part of the show had been played twice, and then they run the episode in it's entirety, wouldn't the show have run over it's viewing time?

Another time I was watching a soccer game which was on early in the morning while lying on the sofa. Anyway, I remember watching the game and there was a goal in the 74th minute, then I must have dozed off. Not too long later I woke up after nodding off to find that the game was into the 69th minute and I remembered the goal being scored in the 74th, so I watched the goal again. I remembered the build up to the goal, what the commentator had said and the player who scored the goal. So I sat up quite bewildered and watched the end of the game until the end. And yes, you have guessed it, the programme the game was being played on finished at exactly the time advertised in the viewing times. I still don't understand how this happened, I just went to bed and lay there trawling it through my mind for ages until I dozed off.

This may be nothing major, but still puzzles me to this day........

posted on Jul, 31 2012 @ 08:31 AM
link   
reply to post by davethebear

Now I know that there could have been a mix up at the TV station and they ended up reshowing the first part of the show twice, but the weird thing I found was that the programme actually ended at the correct time indicated on the viewing times. If the same part of the show had been played twice, and then they run the episode in it's entirety, wouldn't the show have run over it's viewing time?

That show lasts around 22 minutes without the ads. The part you are speaking about lasts how long? few minutes at best...Did it even start at the correct time? Maybe it started earlier and they simply filled a couple of minutes replaying the scene after the ads. I have actually seen this happen a few times...after returning from the ads...sometimes they repeat the last minute or something like that. I have never thought this to be timeshift..at least not in the sense mentioned here.

posted on Jul, 31 2012 @ 08:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by MarioOnTheFly

That show lasts around 22 minutes without the ads. The part you are speaking about lasts how long? few minutes at best...Did it even start at the correct time? Maybe it started earlier and they simply filled a couple of minutes replaying the scene after the ads. I have actually seen this happen a few times...after returning from the ads...sometimes they repeat the last minute or something like that. I have never thought this to be timeshift..at least not in the sense mentioned here.

I understand what you are saying.......But when I returned after making a drink to resume watching the next part of the programme after the ad break, the programme started again from the beginning, the same as before and then continued through the rest of the programme until its normal ending....There was no little highlight bit or a catching up sequence....

So basically, I watched from the start twice, but the second time it continued through until the end...

Hope this makes sense, even I'm getting confused now....haha

posted on Jul, 31 2012 @ 08:58 AM
link   

I understand what you are saying. I can't honestly say I have had that happen. It seems anomalous. Interesting.

posted on Jul, 31 2012 @ 09:15 AM
link   
I have experienced timeshifts concerning music. I unfortunately can't remember the songs, but I do remember insisting to others " this is a remake, I remember this song from the 60's" but no one around me remembering the song... sigh
Now another experience that I was dealing with that went on for about 3yrs. from 2006-2009 I would see objects and sometimes organic matter, ie trees and plants start to pixilate. For the longest I thought it was my vision failing. Had my eyes checked and there was nothing going on. Shortly after the exam another episode of this happened that convinced me that it was nothing to do with my eyes.
I was standing in my kitchen and I was waiting on a cup of tea to brew and was just looking at my tea canisters that were four tins ie 2 canisters side by side with another tin on top of them. Each tin was a different color. While I was looking at the tins one of the tins started to waiver in and out. Maybe pixilating isn't the correct way to explain it. The objects would look, as though they were fragmenting and blinking. What I found remarkable about the tea canister is that it was only happening to one of them. Had it happened to all 4 I would have once again chalked it up to my vision glitching. But it only being one out of the 4 t in my estimation indicated it happening without any input from me.
BTW to the poster that remember Ernest Borgnine dying previously to the current death date, I too remember him dying a way back and was shocked to hear that he had just died.

posted on Jul, 31 2012 @ 10:44 AM
link   
Ah yes, Ernest Borgnine...add me in on that, too. Except I'm not shocked to hear of his recent passing because I did look him up on the Internet awhile back and found out he was still alive. But I do recall his widow, Tovah, speaking fondly of him in an interview many years ago and she was speaking of him as his widow.

Kevin McCarthy of Invasion of the Body Snatches was another one I recall dying twice. Same with Nelson Mandela. I for sure thought he died in prison back in the 80's or early 90's. I was utterly shocked to find out that he did not. And I am not mistaking him with anyone else. It wa him and he is a common one, like Billy Graham, whom people thought died but did not. However I'm not one who thought Billy Graham died.

One time slip for me occurred during the Olymoics in which speed skater Apolo Anton Ohno fell during a race. (I would have to look it up to tell you which Olympics it was, sorry). My memory of it now is fuzzy but at the time I was absolutely positive that I saw him fall then somehow got rewound back to an earlier point in time well before he fell, so I knew he was going to fall because i already saw it happen a few seconds before. I remember I was so disoriented to be doubling back like that, that I started babbling to my husband about it and he looked at me like I had lost my mind.

As a child I had a very extended period of doubling back but that was so long ago I don't want to recount that one because it is too hard to expect anyone to believe and too long of a story and I just don't feel like getting into it. That is one I prefer telling good friends face to face.
edit on 31-7-2012 by SheeplFlavoredAgain because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 31 2012 @ 11:23 AM
link   
I think it will be basically impossible to quantify, prove or disprove apparent "timeslips" through event analysis like this because it is likely you and/or everybody else has been affected equally by the same event.

I would think that a more probable way to detect and quantify such an effect would be to measure the constants in particles that seemingly have no connection with the effect of time. I would suggest getting a hobby quantum physics lab together at home and start collecting/analyzing samples from apparent event affected and non-affected items.

posted on Jul, 31 2012 @ 02:02 PM
link   
What we all could do is register the death of a celebrity in a notebook. Provided that the book doesn't disappear during a possible time shift, we could check it when we hear a certain celeb has died again. And also paste articles from internet etc in the book.

posted on Jul, 31 2012 @ 02:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by QueenofWeird
What we all could do is register the death of a celebrity in a notebook. Provided that the book doesn't disappear during a possible time shift, we could check it when we hear a certain celeb has died again. And also paste articles from internet etc in the book.

I was going to suggest that, but how do we "hoax proof" the list ? internet links can be spoofed, right ? any document can be faked easily. pics, photoshopped. proving reality can be pretty hard when you get right down to it !

posted on Jul, 31 2012 @ 02:21 PM
link   
reply to post by syrinx high priest

At least you will have your own proof. For example years ago I saw a Dutch docu about Ernest B and I thought it was a tribute to him because he had died. Now of course I can't find this docu on internet. Obviously one should only make a list for say favorite celebs/

By the way years ago I saw something on CNN which I presumed to be about Larry King's death. Somebody new was taking over his time slot.

posted on Jul, 31 2012 @ 03:55 PM
link   
I love the input of everyone! I'm too young to have thought Ernest B died before he did in this time but the fact that so many people swear he had died before is amazing. What I want to know is what causes it! (I'll put a little "fringe" into it, maybe two universes with different timelines could merge at certain points, or perhaps it's all mental, and only people with certain genomes experience it. I have no clue but this is very interesting!
S&F

posted on Jul, 31 2012 @ 07:31 PM
link   
Here is a video of David Wilcock explaining how these time lapses happen, if that would be something of interest to you. He gets into that topic toward the middle of the video, I think.

posted on Jul, 31 2012 @ 07:36 PM
link   
Here is my experience with losing time, but it involves a UFO. Not sure this is what you're looking for.

I was coming home one night after working second shift. I came to this fast food restaurant and remember looking at my watch to see if I had time to go through the drive-through before they closed. It was 10:40 p.m., and they closed at 11:00 p.m. So I pulled into the drive-through lane with 3 cars ahead of me and another behind me. Once I placed my order I pulled up with 2 cars still ahead of me at the serving _ Then I saw something flashing in the sky. I kept watching it, and it got closer, and closer. It was flashing orange/red and green lights. As it approached even closer I could see it was oblong-shaped like a cigar, and flipping end over end. One end had the orange/red light glowing from it, and the other end had the green light. This object made absolutely no noise at all! As it approached just above the tree tops across the road it stopped flipping, and just glided through the air. It came down extremely low, just over the top of the building, and shot down a bright beam that went right beside my car in the parking lot! I noticed no one else seemed to be looking at it so I stuck my head all the way out my window and hollered at the car behind me, "What the hell is that thing?!!" I was so scared I was shaking! No one answered, and actually, everyone seemed to be suspended in time, no one was moving at all! After the light beam passed my car it started slowly flipping again, and then took off into the sky, and was gone in the blink of an eye!
The strange thing that confused me most about this encounter was the fact I lost 20 minutes from the time I saw the UFO until it took off again, which only seemed like maybe 2 or 3 minutes.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join