It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO Sighting | Brisbane, Australia | 07/30/2012

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 30 2012 @ 10:01 PM
link   
I'm wondering if there's a reason why he couldn't get a tighter shot of this craft? Based on the comments/answers on YouTube, this apparently wasn't a helicopter.

Like that U-shaped craft from south Korea the other day, this too doesn't give me the feeling of any off-world craftsmanship. But in the beginning it moves along erratically.
Weird stuff in our skies lately. And with the christening of tens of thousands of drones (to flood our skies soon) we literally don't know what we're looking at anymore.

posted on Jul, 30 2012 @ 10:08 PM
link   
Interesting video. Good to see my part of the world is seeing some activity. I live just outside of Brisbane. I'll be sure to keep my eyes up.

posted on Jul, 30 2012 @ 10:08 PM
link   
reply to post by Human_Alien

That looks like the Nazi bell UFO.

I still believe that those UFO's were originally of alien (to us) origin, as are the ones we see today.

posted on Jul, 30 2012 @ 10:22 PM
link   
Nice one...........very different looking?

Could be one of those RC cameras real estate agents use for getting "birds eye view" shots of property?

Saw one once, nearly crashed the car.

posted on Jul, 30 2012 @ 10:28 PM
link   
Human_Alien
Very interesting video..It does look like the Nazi Die Glocke..One thing for sure its not Chinese lanterns i have no idea what that craft is but its unusual..peace,sugarcookie1

posted on Jul, 30 2012 @ 11:01 PM
link   

Interesting find. It appears to me, to have a light glow emitting from the underside. Anyone else see that...just curious.

If that is a light, then it gives a whole new aspect to the object.

Des

posted on Jul, 30 2012 @ 11:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by LightAssassin

I still believe that those UFO's were originally of alien (to us) origin, as are the ones we see today.

Nazi Bells look like Vimanas.

posted on Jul, 30 2012 @ 11:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by LightAssassin

Nazi Bells look like Vimanas.

posted on Jul, 30 2012 @ 11:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by Human_Alien
I'm wondering if there's a reason why he couldn't get a tighter shot of this craft? Based on the comments/answers on YouTube, this apparently wasn't a helicopter.

Like that U-shaped craft from south Korea the other day, this too doesn't give me the feeling of any off-world craftsmanship. But in the beginning it moves along erratically.
Weird stuff in our skies lately. And with the christening of tens of thousands of drones (to flood our skies soon) we literally don't know what we're looking at anymore.

I'm wondering if the whole drone thing is to confuse the issue of disclosure. They trotted a drone or what ever under a tarp that looked like a UFO. Drove it right down the highway to catch attention. That was probably intentional too. I mean not everything can be a weather balloon. The official line now is, "It's a drone."
edit on 30-7-2012 by Bilk22 because: (no reason given)

edit on 30-7-2012 by Bilk22 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 30 2012 @ 11:09 PM
link   
All videos from this YouTube channel will end up in the hoax bin, per SPRINGER.
edit on July 30th 2012 by greeneyedleo because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 30 2012 @ 11:11 PM
link   

I agree, in the age of Drones, videos of objects stationary or hovering and moving slowly just don't cut the mustard anymore... videos showing an object hovering stationary or slowly moving,... then darting away quickly,.. now that is what is left as far as "might be the real deal"...

posted on Jul, 30 2012 @ 11:20 PM
link   
reply to post by greeneyedleo

Thanks for the heads up GEL, now deleting this thread from my active page....

Des

posted on Jul, 30 2012 @ 11:42 PM
link   
reply to post by AFewGoodWomen

Hmmm, yes and no.

It depends on which 'Vimana' given there are a lot of different depictions of them.

posted on Jul, 31 2012 @ 03:08 AM
link   
i think most of these things that are seen ARE drones.
Im sure the drone program has been going on a LOT longer than we are led to believe and I think the drones ate much more advanced than the predator drones. I know, me and a friend of mine have witnessed drones since at least 2002. He saw them first and that is how he got the nick name “drone”
He knew where to see them and took me out to see them one night.
I'm not going to go into detail but I haven't slways been a saint and back then I hung out at a farm place with some friends and we knew the place was being watched by the local task force and we witnessed the silent drones in 2002.
They want to act like this is something new and drones will start flying in our skies in the next 10 yrs? Yeah right, They've been there for as long as ppl been witnessing “UFOs”
Im not saying all crafts seen by people are drones but I'd bet 9 out of 10 are UAVs.

posted on Jul, 31 2012 @ 04:00 AM
link   
I believe that UFO's are real and either from alien planets or an alternative dimension and I really want to see genuine footage of a UFO but I just don't think that this is it.

It just looks like a hot air balloon to me.

posted on Jul, 31 2012 @ 09:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by greeneyedleo
All videos from this YouTube channel will end up in the hoax bin, per SPRINGER.
edit on July 30th 2012 by greeneyedleo because: (no reason given)

Hmmmmmmmmmmm. Well that helps to explain why this person wasn't zooming in on the object and the rigid movement.

It's just so incredibly hard to tell what we're looking at anymore.
Well that's one more channel off my subscription list.

Sorry ATS!
Thank you Springer (GEL too).

new topics

top topics

join