Ya' know, I used to be a UFO skeptic, until I had my own encounter with one.

page: 1
8

log in

join

posted on Jul, 30 2012 @ 08:37 PM
link   
Well, you know how that one day, there was a thing called a "Super Moon"? Well, it's when the full moon is at it's "largest scale". It appears to be 14% bigger and 30% brighter. It occurred on May 5, 2012 this year.

I went on that specific day to go see it. I went outside with my camera application on my iPhone to record the moon. I didn't really have a good view of the moon, because it was behind a tree line, so I walked down my roads to get a better look of the moon. I came to a road where I could just look at it without any trees in the way. After I was done observing, I put my phone back in my pocket, and I walked back home. As I turned around, though, at the corner of my eye.. I see something.. just flying in the sky. It had the strangest shape, and I could just see three colors. I think it was green, red.. and yellow/orange? Well, it was moving VERY fast through the sky. I started running after it through the roads, and it just led me back home. I was on the road where my home was located, and I had a great look at the aircraft. It was completely soundless. As it was zooming by the sky, I got halfway through the road, and it completely STOPPED. It was going at insane speeds before, then it just STOPPED COMPLETELY. I can't think of any aircraft around where I live that do that. I don't live any near bases, and there aren't really airports around, but there are occasionally planes flying by, but it was nothing like one. I was just staring at it, wondering what it would do. I thought as if it was watching me.. so many things were going through my mind as it was just floating there.. after about ten seconds of it just sitting there, it took off in the other direction and after about two seconds, it was gone.

I wasn't able to record it because my phone was almost dead, and the camera on my phone wasn't any good anyway, but I still wish I could have recorded it, because whenever I tell this story, people don't believe me because I have no video evidence. Ever since I have had that encounter with this unidentified flying object, I've been seeing it a lot recently flying near my home in the sky. It really is getting me confused, because I am starting to think it knows where I live, whatever it is.. call me crazy.. I'm just getting really paranoid, I guess. Ever since I first encountered it, I have seen it another five times in total. The strange thing is, whenever I see it, it seems to be flying in the same exact pattern, same exact direction it flew in..

Last time I saw it was when I was letting my dogs out to go to the bathroom at night, I opened the door, and I saw it flying behind the tree line as I stated was in the way of my vision of the super-moon that first day I encountered it.




posted on Jul, 30 2012 @ 08:42 PM
link   
If you're still seeing it on occasion, try to have your camera ready at all times.

I have a couple questions about your original encounter:

When it stopped, how far away and how high in the sky would you estimate it was?

Could you determine a shape, or did you only see a light?

Thanks



posted on Jul, 30 2012 @ 08:47 PM
link   
I couldn't really see the altitude at which it was.. all I know is that it was really close to the ground, it didn't really seem to be that high up in the sky. It wasn't literally right above the ground, but it was high up, but not that high. If I had to estimate, I would say it was 300 - 500 feet up in the sky. Maybe even less, not sure.

I could actually see a shape, just a little bit, but it had really bright lights as well.. I don't really think aircrafts have the shape of what I saw.. it was really complex..



posted on Jul, 30 2012 @ 08:50 PM
link   
reply to post by SpaceBoyPluto
 





I could actually see a shape, just a little bit, but it had really bright lights as well.. I don't really think aircrafts have the shape of what I saw.. it was really complex..


Could you describe the shape? Was it disc/saucer shaped? Triangular shaped?

Could you tell?



posted on Jul, 30 2012 @ 08:54 PM
link   
To be honest, I'm not sure. It wasn't in the shape of a saucer, neither a triangle.. let me try to find a picture of the shape.. let me look on google images.

www.sparkingdawn.com...

It is a bit like that, except smaller, of course, and with lights on it. I couldn't really be able to tell the shape, but it was just really strange.



posted on Jul, 30 2012 @ 08:55 PM
link   
reply to post by SpaceBoyPluto
 


I know how you feel when you know something and people dont believe it. Hey but as long as you see it then you should be Glad that you get the opportunity.



posted on Jul, 30 2012 @ 08:56 PM
link   
reply to post by SpaceBoyPluto
 
About how large would you estimate its size? Car sized?

I am thinking maybe it's a man-made drone/craft or maybe some experimental craft someone is flying in that region?



posted on Jul, 30 2012 @ 08:57 PM
link   
reply to post by SpaceBoyPluto
 


Interesting.

Thank you for answering my questions and coming forward with your story!



posted on Jul, 30 2012 @ 08:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by Jaellma
reply to post by SpaceBoyPluto
 
About how large would you estimate its size? Car sized?

I am thinking maybe it's a man-made drone/craft or maybe some experimental craft someone is flying in that region?



I don't think it was a man-made thing at all.. let alone a drone or a craft.. the way it just suddenly stopped when it was going at such a high speed, then took off instantly just blew me away..



posted on Jul, 30 2012 @ 09:04 PM
link   
I honestly think I witnessed an E.T. aircraft that day, that is my honest opinion.



posted on Jul, 30 2012 @ 09:13 PM
link   
How about manta ray shaped?

www....(nolink)/wp-content/uploads/hudson-valley-assy31.jpg by the way, they're more like real manta rays than this partial one.

I've had a plane do that, on the back road. It was just hovering, looked like a small passenger jet sort of, just hovering and when I pulled over it took off. Had a weird craft do that too not too long before that. I was very suspicious it was black operations, and it was between the schools. I was wondering what they were doing to the schools and kids and if it was virus, nano technology or exactly what. Wasnt all that high up either, I cant guess it, but maybe 150 to 200 feet at most.
edit on 30-7-2012 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)



posted on Jul, 30 2012 @ 09:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by Unity_99
How about manta ray shaped?

www....(nolink)/wp-content/uploads/hudson-valley-assy31.jpg by the way, they're more like real manta rays than this partial one.

I've had a plane do that, on the back road. It was just hovering, looked like a small passenger jet sort of, just hovering and when I pulled over it took off. Had a weird craft do that too not too long before that. I was very suspicious it was black operations, and it was between the schools. I was wondering what they were doing to the schools and kids and if it was virus, nano technology or exactly what. Wasnt all that high up either, I cant guess it, but maybe 150 to 200 feet at most.
edit on 30-7-2012 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)


Wasn't in the shape of a manta ray.

Also, as I said, it was soundless.. I don't think it was a plane.



posted on Jul, 30 2012 @ 10:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by SpaceBoyPluto
To be honest, I'm not sure. It wasn't in the shape of a saucer, neither a triangle.. let me try to find a picture of the shape.. let me look on google images.

www.sparkingdawn.com...

It is a bit like that, except smaller, of course, and with lights on it. I couldn't really be able to tell the shape, but it was just really strange.


So here a few shape which one did it look like more



or maybe more like these



well you get the idea



posted on Jul, 30 2012 @ 10:54 PM
link   
Looks more like L2 or L4.. even though it looks nothing like those, they are the closets one in similarity.



posted on Jul, 30 2012 @ 11:31 PM
link   
reply to post by SpaceBoyPluto
 

Well if it's following you and you've seen it a few times, get a pic. Have your camera ready.



posted on Jul, 30 2012 @ 11:44 PM
link   
I believe you. The question is size. what if it's just a test drone. I hear they're testing them all over the place. it might seem faster because its not as large as you think. I always ask myself why would a UFO need landing or collision lights? When people do see them it's because the sun hits them just right or their might be a slight pause in their cuttlefish shielding for a moment or atmosphere condencing (whatever Im no scientist) around the craft at the right moment someone looks up.
but to have lights flashing like a Christmas tree seems odd. Glowing object yes but collision lights seems weird. Unless they want to blend in as if they were a plane. but would they have some kind of advance system to morph or hologram a plane image around them? I believe you though. and the other thing is it may not be of this world as in spiritual. dark spirits messing with you. I know people don't believe in the Man in the Sky "Fairy Tale" but something made this universe and I sometimes believe the Bible may have been altered just a tad bit to help ancient people understand something way to complex. it doesn't change what God is. None gender specific, don't try and make images of this God and falling angels are forces we don't understand that love to mess with our minds.

or it's the Government of our nation or another nation but a shadowy sect of it that the Majority doesn't know about just case studying everyone trying to figure out how to run things because we change or they have plans for us.



posted on Jul, 31 2012 @ 12:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by stew4media
I believe you. The question is size. what if it's just a test drone. I hear they're testing them all over the place. it might seem faster because its not as large as you think. I always ask myself why would a UFO need landing or collision lights? When people do see them it's because the sun hits them just right or their might be a slight pause in their cuttlefish shielding for a moment or atmosphere condencing (whatever Im no scientist) around the craft at the right moment someone looks up.
but to have lights flashing like a Christmas tree seems odd. Glowing object yes but collision lights seems weird. Unless they want to blend in as if they were a plane. but would they have some kind of advance system to morph or hologram a plane image around them? I believe you though. and the other thing is it may not be of this world as in spiritual. dark spirits messing with you. I know people don't believe in the Man in the Sky "Fairy Tale" but something made this universe and I sometimes believe the Bible may have been altered just a tad bit to help ancient people understand something way to complex. it doesn't change what God is. None gender specific, don't try and make images of this God and falling angels are forces we don't understand that love to mess with our minds.

or it's the Government of our nation or another nation but a shadowy sect of it that the Majority doesn't know about just case studying everyone trying to figure out how to run things because we change or they have plans for us.



I don't really believe in all of that stuff, but thanks for your opinion. What I can tell you though, it was quite large. A bit larger than a drone.



posted on Aug, 1 2012 @ 12:17 PM
link   
I actually believe you . Very interesting. I saw something very similar in the UK.
I was driving around with a friend of mine at about 2am. We were driving through country lanes were its very dark.
We saw this strange object in the sky. It was up high , but not very high. We couldn't make a shape out at all however the lights were about as bright as a small star. We stopped and got out of the car and just watched it perfectly still and perfectly soundless. It begun to move then flew off at a very high speed.
Me and my friend just got back in the car and looked at each other with nervous laughter and then endless debate of what it was on the way home.





new topics
top topics
 
8

log in

join