It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama Canceled Bin Laden Assassination Multiple Times in 2011

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 30 2012 @ 08:26 PM
link   
reply to post by antonia

Dear antonia,

I have no idea whether we agree on any other subject, but I'm with you on this one. You clearly accepted the possibility of multiple cancellations, and we can't prove anything with what we know now.

Further, you ask the big question which is just about the only reason for the thread to exist, "What of it?"

Well, one possible response is that our President has taken a lot of credit for his decision without ever mentioning Jarrett. I don't think that's right (or proper, or fair, or whatever). He has made a big point of saying this one wasn't delegated, that he made the decision. I think it would make him look bad to the electorate if it turns out it had been.

There may be other implications if, indeed, Jarrett is the actual "Commander-in-Chief." I hope the thread explores that.

With respect,
Charles1952

posted on Jul, 30 2012 @ 08:31 PM
link   
reply to post by charles1952

Well, I don't think it's merely her that has a say. There are many power brokers in the white house, all of which have their own agenda. I doubt she is the only one calling the shots. Most administrations have their own infighting and if true this would simply be another example of it. The loyalty of the president to certain staffers waxes and wanes. That's just how it is.

posted on Jul, 30 2012 @ 08:37 PM
link   
reply to post by antonia

his loyalty to her seems unmatched...if you read the quotes from the white house insider i posted earlier you would see that she was essentially the one calling the shots on his behalf...

posted on Jul, 30 2012 @ 08:42 PM
link   
reply to post by antonia

I'd rather hear it from an actual former member of his admin rather than an anonymous source on the internet.

Yes, like that is going to happen.

posted on Jul, 30 2012 @ 08:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by magma
reply to post by antonia

Yes, like that is going to happen.

Why not? Many members of Bush's admin wrote tell-all's. Richard Clarke ring a bell? No president has escaped that and it's unlikely Obama will.

posted on Jul, 30 2012 @ 08:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by here4awhile
reply to post by antonia

his loyalty to her seems unmatched...if you read the quotes from the white house insider i posted earlier you would see that she was essentially the one calling the shots on his behalf...

I read it, it does not cite it's source. It appears to be an anonymous interviewee. How do I know it isn't faked?

cnnpressroom.blogs.cnn.com...

This military commander doesn't mention Jarrett at all in the interview. Considering what a role she is proclaimed to play you would think that he would. have.

posted on Jul, 30 2012 @ 10:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by neo96
Heard about this today, and i do believe it to be true which makes Obama a liar considering his speech he made Bin laden his number 1 priority.

Murder is a number 1 priority instead of the so called financial crisis, and people losing their homes.

Golf clap.

Brian Terry is waiting for Justice also...................

It depends on "the" Murder.........

posted on Jul, 30 2012 @ 11:00 PM
link   
Q: Why would Obama cancel (repeatedly) a fake op?

A: To make himself look good at the right time.

posted on Jul, 30 2012 @ 11:57 PM
link   
Forget Jarrett (Obama advisor, Valerie Jarrett); if I was the POTUS/CiC I would cancel a Bin Laden Assassination plan also....afterall he was already dead!

posted on Jul, 31 2012 @ 12:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by antonia

Originally posted by charles1952
reply to post by antonia

I was going to give you an unqualified hooray! for your post, then I wondered; if Jarrett was the one who persuaded Obama to cancel, how would she have known about the piece of unsettling intel, team member illness, etc.? Does every one have to report to Jarrett instead of the President? And if so, how does he know she's giving him the straight scoop?

If I was going to cancel an operation I'd want the reason to come from the military or intelligence people, not some aide.

Provide evidence to prove it was Jarrett who pulled the plug all those times. Otherwise it's all just heresay and rumor.

Then again, there's no evidence that Osama died prior to 2011 either.

He's dead and gone. Move on.
edit on 31-7-2012 by flyswatter because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 31 2012 @ 12:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by seeker1963
reply to post by antonia

Nice try, but total FAIL! It was canceled because Valerie Jarrett said not too! As far as I know she doesn't have one damn bit of military experience!?

Plus as another poster pointed out, Bin Laden was dead way before we were told...................

If bin laden was dead then why the heck are you guys even rattling on about Obama canceling a fake op? I don't think you believe your own theories. Or can you just jump on board as long as it's bashing someone you don't like even if it doesn't make a damn bit of sense.

This is some internet news site's allegations. It is not the end of the story. I'd rather hear it from an actual former member of his admin rather than an anonymous source on the internet.

Just to help you along a little, this is from the mouth of a former prime minister before her assassination and not just a former member of an admin
She died in 2007 so you work out how long ago Osama died

edit on 31-7-2012 by munkey66 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 31 2012 @ 07:14 AM
link   
looks like I killed another thread
I have to stop bringing up the past, it tends to hamper debate

posted on Jul, 31 2012 @ 07:23 AM
link   
Reply to post by neo96

Interesting.

Good thing OBL is no longer plotting to kill innocent Americans in retaliation for what their government does.
Too funny seeing all those conservatives get literally red in the face over the issue. The issue of Obama doing the one thing Bush couldn't. You actually have some of them supporting war and defense in every facet, in every thread, and then they call Obama murderer. I wish English had words like German where we could encompass certain emotional responses to astoundingly hypocrtitical actions.

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on Jul, 31 2012 @ 08:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by here4awhile
Obama Canceled Bin Laden Assasination Multiple Times in 2011

I know these are allegations from an unnamed source, but it seems to validate what many of us have been thinking...

Yep!
That dern Obummer just is not willing to protect Amurica and go after our enemies. That is why he refuses to go after Bin Laden.

Oh wait a minute...

posted on Jul, 31 2012 @ 08:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by spinalremain

Too funny seeing all those conservatives get literally red in the face over the issue. The issue of Obama doing the one thing Bush couldn't.

It's not so much that Obama did it instead of Bush, it's the fact that the government has officially declared Bin Laden dead. It took away a big campaigning issue from the GOP. Sure, we have threats from the middle east, but you need a figurehead to be effective in fear campaigning.

I sort of agree with others than Bin Laden was dead long before the Obama mission, but was kept secret by the Bush administration for political reasons.

posted on Jul, 31 2012 @ 10:46 AM
link   
reply to post by here4awhile

Makes perfect sense that ops would be scrubbed. Getting our boys in and out as safetly as possible is a very important thing. In the end he green lighted the assault group that eventually took Bin Laden down so I don't see what the issue is here.

posted on Jul, 31 2012 @ 02:54 PM
link   

reply to post by here4awhile

Is there any other information besides the obviously biased piece you have posted? I don't doubt it was canceled multiple times. The question is why was it canceled multiple times. It's not uncommon for large operations to be canceled multiple times. You might get a piece of intel that unsettles you, a country refuses to give you flyover rights, some person got sick at the wrong time, the training wasn't complete, etc. etc.

Some common sense. So rare on ATS.

posted on Jul, 31 2012 @ 04:21 PM
link   
Does anyone really believe anymore that OBL was involved with the false flag 9/11 attack or that we killed OBL?

What prescription are your rose colored glasses? The terrorism being used is the gov't made terrror on us to control us and usurp our liberty.

Derek

posted on Aug, 1 2012 @ 04:37 AM
link   
reply to post by antonia

Hey Antonia, about this "I'd rather hear it from an actual former member of his admin rather than ......" I know this is rather obvious to say but here goes; Seems as though people who are riding in the Wake of our 'Leader' are dropping like flies, or at least plenty have in the past. Where I started to notice this is when his GrandMa died rather unexpectedly right after the, I believe a Phony SS# was found? Her having worked at SS office is what peaked my interest. I know just speculation on my part but I thought maybe she had found GrandBoy a Deceased #, or 2, and someone thought they had better clean up the mess before it Needed to be done. I'm just sayin......( I know, this puts me on their list. Been done from a half dozen other sites I post on too I'm sure.) Later, Syx.

posted on Aug, 1 2012 @ 04:48 AM
link   
reply to post by Viesczy

Umm, No and No.
To your post I agree, but may I add the Terrorism has to be done here because most Americans are too Dumb to be able to figure out what terrorism is. You would think that by US using Unprovocated (sp?) Invasions and sticking our noses in where they don't belong, create havoc and Atrocities just to occupy a foreign country would be enough to define It! LOL. Not laughing at the deeds, just the Phucked-UpNess of it All...... Syx.
edit on 1-8-2012 by SyxDaliGee because: spelling

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join