It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama Canceled Bin Laden Assassination Multiple Times in 2011

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 30 2012 @ 07:14 PM
link   
Obama Canceled Bin Laden Assasination Multiple Times in 2011

I know these are allegations from an unnamed source, but it seems to validate what many of us have been thinking...

Consistency of stories like this seem to indicate that our president is a sock puppet...

Valerie Jarrett seems to be a huge influence in Obama's campaign and apparently she is the main reason he and Michelle ever got where they are today...and is it just a strange coincidence that one of his most important and longest serving Senior Advisors has an Iranian background? Maybe that's just the conspiracy theorist in me speaking...

Is our president being controlled by his advisers like Valerie? It wouldn't surprise me in the least...

posted on Jul, 30 2012 @ 07:19 PM
link   
Heard about this today, and i do believe it to be true which makes Obama a liar considering his speech he made Bin laden his number 1 priority.

Murder is a number 1 priority instead of the so called financial crisis, and people losing their homes.

Golf clap.

posted on Jul, 30 2012 @ 07:21 PM
link   
I'd love to hear what the White House has to say about this but I am sure the kid in the press room will dodge or just no comment it outright. Perhaps he'll even attack the reporter who dares ask. That seems popular here lately.

The story doesn't surprise me though. Whatever else, decisive and operating with supreme confidence is a description I'd hang on F.D.R.. It's not one I'd ever make the mistake of using to describe this President. I wonder what finally made him do it, anyway? The way the aftermath was handled, it seems political considerations would be it. He sure seemed squeamish about every other aspect.

posted on Jul, 30 2012 @ 07:23 PM
link   
I should say this: If you don't believe Bin Laden was dead prior to 2011, you shouldn't be on ATS. ATS is not a political smash forum.

I will say this: Do whatever.

posted on Jul, 30 2012 @ 07:23 PM
link   
DOUBLE POST
And this thread is still bad.
edit on 30-7-2012 by TheOneElectric because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 30 2012 @ 07:26 PM
link   
reply to post by here4awhile

Is there any other information besides the obviously biased piece you have posted? I don't doubt it was canceled multiple times. The question is why was it canceled multiple times. It's not uncommon for large operations to be canceled multiple times. You might get a piece of intel that unsettles you, a country refuses to give you flyover rights, some person got sick at the wrong time, the training wasn't complete, etc. etc.

posted on Jul, 30 2012 @ 07:32 PM
link   
more like Bin Laden de-thawing

posted on Jul, 30 2012 @ 07:36 PM
link   
reply to post by antonia

Is there any other information besides the obviously biased piece you have posted? I don't doubt it was canceled multiple times. The question is why was it canceled multiple times. It's not uncommon for large operations to be canceled multiple times. You might get a piece of intel that unsettles you, a country refuses to give you flyover rights, some person got sick at the wrong time, the training wasn't complete, etc. etc.

Nice try, but total FAIL! It was canceled because Valerie Jarrett said not too! As far as I know she doesn't have one damn bit of military experience!?

Plus as another poster pointed out, Bin Laden was dead way before we were told...................

posted on Jul, 30 2012 @ 07:37 PM
link   
reply to post by TheOneElectric

Perhaps he really was dead all that time...but then why cancel the kill order?

Waiting for the right time perhaps? possibly so...

You can hate all you want but I'm just reporting on the allegations being thrown out there...and as far as an ATS search took me this wasn't posted before so I suppose it is threadworthy...unless you say it isn't though right?

and the take on Valerie Jarrett seems to be threadworthy all on its own...

posted on Jul, 30 2012 @ 07:40 PM
link   
reply to post by antonia

I was going to give you an unqualified hooray! for your post, then I wondered; if Jarrett was the one who persuaded Obama to cancel, how would she have known about the piece of unsettling intel, team member illness, etc.? Does every one have to report to Jarrett instead of the President? And if so, how does he know she's giving him the straight scoop?

If I was going to cancel an operation I'd want the reason to come from the military or intelligence people, not some aide.

posted on Jul, 30 2012 @ 07:41 PM
link   
reply to post by neo96

Votes in his upcoming election, is his #1 priority.

Look for more "I got him" political ads, in the next 90 days.......

posted on Jul, 30 2012 @ 07:44 PM
link   
reply to post by sonnny1

Yep and don't forget the totally awesome like Osama killed by OBama movie just in time for the election.

I'm so excited can't wait

edit on 30-7-2012 by neo96 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 30 2012 @ 07:45 PM
link   
reply to post by neo96

they're making a movie?!

posted on Jul, 30 2012 @ 07:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by seeker1963
reply to post by antonia

Nice try, but total FAIL! It was canceled because Valerie Jarrett said not too! As far as I know she doesn't have one damn bit of military experience!?

Plus as another poster pointed out, Bin Laden was dead way before we were told...................

If bin laden was dead then why the heck are you guys even rattling on about Obama canceling a fake op? I don't think you believe your own theories. Or can you just jump on board as long as it's bashing someone you don't like even if it doesn't make a damn bit of sense.

This is some internet news site's allegations. It is not the end of the story. I'd rather hear it from an actual former member of his admin rather than an anonymous source on the internet.

posted on Jul, 30 2012 @ 07:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by charles1952
reply to post by antonia

I was going to give you an unqualified hooray! for your post, then I wondered; if Jarrett was the one who persuaded Obama to cancel, how would she have known about the piece of unsettling intel, team member illness, etc.? Does every one have to report to Jarrett instead of the President? And if so, how does he know she's giving him the straight scoop?

If I was going to cancel an operation I'd want the reason to come from the military or intelligence people, not some aide.

Provide evidence to prove it was Jarrett who pulled the plug all those times. Otherwise it's all just heresay and rumor.

posted on Jul, 30 2012 @ 07:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by here4awhile
reply to post by neo96

they're making a movie?!

Yeah they did Hollywood had an all access pass to the Pentagon and White house.
edit on 30-7-2012 by neo96 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 30 2012 @ 07:56 PM
link   
reply to post by antonia

Obama administration officials also said after the raid that the president had delayed giving the order to kill the arch-terrorist the day before the operation was carried out, in what turned out to be his fourth moment of indecision. At the time, the White House blamed the delay on unfavorable weather conditions near bin Laden’s compound in Abbottabad, Pakistan.

link

they blamed the other 3 times on bad weather so it did happen...you can stop debunking now

the only thing up for question is whether Valerie Jarrett was the one behind the 3 delays...

posted on Jul, 30 2012 @ 08:00 PM
link   
reply to post by antonia

Dear antonia,

Oh, I agree with you, I'll even go further since the book hasn't been released. But all any of us are doing, I think, is looking at the allegation and asking if it makes sense, is it likely? And if it turns out to be true, what is its significance?

Let's discuss the adequacy of the proof when we see what it is.

With respect,
Charles1952

posted on Jul, 30 2012 @ 08:06 PM
link   
In a White House Insider originally posted May 3, 2011...it seems as if he rides his decisions primarily on what Jarrett tells him to do...

The primary opposition to this plan originated from Valerie Jarrett, and it was her opposition that was enough to create uncertainty within President Obama. Obama would meet with various components of the pro-invasion faction, almost always with Jarrett present, and then often fail to indicate his position.

Q: What changed the president’s position and enabled the attack against Osama Bin Laden to proceed?
A: Nothing changed with the president’s opinion – he continued to avoid having one. Every time military and intelligence officials appeared to make progress in forming a position, Jarrett would intervene and the stalling would begin again. Hillary started the ball really rolling as far as pressuring Obama began, but it was Panetta and Petraeus who ultimately pushed Obama to finally act – sort of.

The following day, and with Panetta’s permission, Clinton met in private with Bill Daley and urged him to get the president’s full and open approval of the Panetta plan. Daley agreed such approval would be of great benefit to the action, and instructed Clinton to delay proceeding until he had secured that approval. Daley contacted Clinton within hours of their meeting indicating Jarrett refused to allow the president to give that approval.

if you read the whole article it seems as if Jarrett is the puppet master of the president and was essentially the one calling all the shots on his behalf...
edit on 30-7-2012 by here4awhile because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 30 2012 @ 08:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by here4awhile
reply to post by antonia

Obama administration officials also said after the raid that the president had delayed giving the order to kill the arch-terrorist the day before the operation was carried out, in what turned out to be his fourth moment of indecision. At the time, the White House blamed the delay on unfavorable weather conditions near bin Laden’s compound in Abbottabad, Pakistan.

link

they blamed the other 3 times on bad weather so it did happen...you can stop debunking now

the only thing up for question is whether Valerie Jarrett was the one behind the 3 delays...

I didn't say they were never canceled and if you had actually read what I said you would have known that. I'm not "debunking" that. I simply don't see the conspiracy here. You can't prove Jarrett had anything to do with it and if she did-Well what of it? Civilians control the military and tend to make the final call about when force is used. Why would it be shocking that it was a civilian making that call? President frequently delegate responsibility. That's not new. Heck, Bush left most of the military calls to Cheney.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join