It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Conservative Party - Time Table for Action

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 10 2004 @ 06:41 AM
link   
The Conservative Party has recently released their time table for action, a step by step guide to what they plan to achieve and when.

Main Time Table Page

Basic Time Table

The full document can be found by clicking on Download the Timetable for action - You will need to download it

Is this a good format of political campaigning, telling people when that party would acheive their goals?

posted on Oct, 10 2004 @ 11:37 AM
link   
The Conservative Party...

pffft dont make me laugh

posted on Oct, 10 2004 @ 11:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by infinite
The Conservative Party...

pffft dont make me laugh

i didn't want to know whether people supported them i wanted to know whether people thought this time table was a good idea,
so people would know when the policy would be put into action.

posted on Oct, 10 2004 @ 11:43 AM
link   
their policy is hard to understand to me because their always changning it from left to right,etc. I cant even see them getting second place in the general elections.

posted on Oct, 10 2004 @ 12:12 PM
link   
well i dont live in england. and how come you guys stick u's in some words like labor and color?

posted on Oct, 10 2004 @ 03:22 PM
link   
Lol KrazyIvan, We don't put u's into those words, Americans took them out.

UK Wizard, I suppose it's not a bad idea as pre-election strategies go but it's only up to the first month and it could backfire badly if even one of their changes doesn't get done 'on schedule'. The 'schedule' is the only difference between this and usual pre election promises (though it looks like the word 'promise' is going to be a no-go area for this election, as they've realised people relate it too much with the word 'bollocks')

posted on Oct, 10 2004 @ 04:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by infinite
their policy is hard to understand to me because their always changning it from left to right,etc. I cant even see them getting second place in the general elections.

that has to do with who is leader, and whow have the Conservative Party got through leaders

I think they'll just get in power next election, but only just

they have got some good policies now though

posted on Oct, 10 2004 @ 04:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by UK Wizard
I think they'll just get in power next election

And i'll become head of state

they wont get power, Lib Dems probably will have a better chance. Labour will probably win, Lib Dem second and UKIP third

posted on Oct, 10 2004 @ 04:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by kegs
Lol KrazyIvan, We don't put u's into those words, Americans took them out.

so your callin us lazy then?

posted on Oct, 10 2004 @ 11:50 PM
link   
Are you talking about the Conservative party run by Michael Howard or the Conservative party run by Tony Blair ?

Tory or Labour - there's little difference these days.

posted on Oct, 11 2004 @ 04:21 AM
link   
I'd rather the Conservative Party get in power than the loony politically correct parties of Labour and the Lib Dems.

The Conservative Party is slowly but surely drifting away from Labour style policy's, and finally taking a tough stance on things like immigration and law/order.

new topics

top topics

join