It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The FED Caught Red Handed....Biggest Looting In History

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 1 2012 @ 01:56 AM
link   
reply to post by ModernAcademia

thanks for posting. it's important to not stop bringing awareness. we must continue even when others around us think that's we're speaking of some bizarre scenario from another world. this is reality, this is truth.

posted on Aug, 1 2012 @ 02:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by ModernAcademia

Originally posted by madjetxe
anonymous slogan is I AM LEGION WE ARE MANY anonymous slogan
is the name of the beast as told to Jesus look it up ,dimensional evil entities.

Bah, forget Anon
They are idiots, I just posted that video because it's the first one I landed on
Anon is CIA though make no mistake

In any case don't forget why the Titanic sank in 1912, one year before 1913 when the FED was created
It sank because of rich elitists on the boat that were against centralized banking
Anon is not cia. It is collective of internet users like you and i with a voice and a message. Agree with the methods or not they have done far more then arm chair keyboard commandos that talk a good one but never suffice. By calling a group of individuals idiots would be like calling everyone on ATS conspiracy nut jobs by that logic. They have made a laughing stock out of big brother and company so idiots hardly.
edit on 1-8-2012 by DarthFazer because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 1 2012 @ 03:18 AM
link   
reply to post by ABNARTY

I believe that most intelligent people can agree that fiat money is worthless. We shouldn't even bother to pay our mortgages. Every month I send in my payment, I wonder if this is the last payment I'm going to bother to make.

The real problem, coming in a few months, is going to be food. Any food. Clean water. How does one heat the house in the winter? Total infrastructure collapse.

That's what they're going for.

posted on Aug, 1 2012 @ 08:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by DarthFazer
Anon is not cia.

Anon is CIA

It is collective of internet users like you and i with a voice and a message.

That's nothing more than a marketing slurb to push the anonimity of Anon
It's nothing more than a facade to push the "We are no one yet we are everyone" branding
Nothing more nothing less
Come on man.....

By calling a group of individuals idiots would be like calling everyone on ATS conspiracy nut jobs by that logic.

Really?
When was the last time ATS members made threats to take down Govt. websites as if websites matter oh so much???

TPTB: OMG OMG they took down our .gov website... how will we print money now and invade the middle east????? These series of tubes are so important to our one world govt.

They have made a laughing stock out of big brother and company so idiots hardly.

Really?
How?
By taking stupid websites down or by making threats that they are never able to fullfill?
What do attacks on the internet do for the people?

The answer is "the question is flawed"
The question is what does it do for TPTB

It paints the internet as a safe haven for anonymous attacks and is an excuse for more power and oversight over the internet.

Wake up people!

posted on Aug, 1 2012 @ 08:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by zeeon
I never understood this belief that Anonymous is CIA. You really should do your homework. Do you even know where the Anonymous "movement" started? It was on 4chan /b/ - then after a while on 4 chan they moved to their own website called "Encyclopedia Dramatica".

Who caressss?????
That's like saying "What? You think Govt. is bad, do you even know how Govt. started? It started to protect the people"
Who cares how something started, it doesn't mean it's the same animal today
Secondly Anon was never Anonymous, you could have always done a trace on MIRC
But in any case who cares

Do you know how many examples in life you can give like "Do you know how this entity started?"

People these days are so naive and will jump on any bandwagon as long as that wagon portrays itself as "anti-establishment"

Even Stalin spoke of leading the opposition and controlling your competition.

posted on Aug, 1 2012 @ 02:12 PM
link   
reply to post by theshepherd2

That is one smart lil girl , I am proud to have her as a canadian . We need to stand up as a nation and beat the bank into submission. Take them down before we all go down , If it comes down to protesting against the bank of Canada Im there and I hope to see you there too.

posted on Aug, 1 2012 @ 06:06 PM
link   
reply to post by Happy1

Agreed...

Most folks just don't get it though. However the jury is out in my mind on our current system going belly up anytime soon. Those running the money scam need it. Without it, they are dead in the water so they strive to maintain it. The only thing I can think of is a phase change, a paradigm shift. Once fiat currency is no longer needed to maintain control, what comes next?

posted on Aug, 2 2012 @ 11:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by ModernAcademia

Originally posted by zeeon
I never understood this belief that Anonymous is CIA. You really should do your homework. Do you even know where the Anonymous "movement" started? It was on 4chan /b/ - then after a while on 4 chan they moved to their own website called "Encyclopedia Dramatica".

Who caressss?????
That's like saying "What? You think Govt. is bad, do you even know how Govt. started? It started to protect the people"
Who cares how something started, it doesn't mean it's the same animal today
Secondly Anon was never Anonymous, you could have always done a trace on MIRC
But in any case who cares

Do you know how many examples in life you can give like "Do you know how this entity started?"

People these days are so naive and will jump on any bandwagon as long as that wagon portrays itself as "anti-establishment"

Even Stalin spoke of leading the opposition and controlling your competition.

Typical Straw man attack. Why don't you try again and respond to ALL of the points I made instead of just one and then assuming the argument is over. You can't even provide any links or supporting info for your rebuttal.

Also, yes Anon WAS Anonymous. You show your ignorance by referring to IRC (Internet Relay Chat) as MIRC (which was a Microsoft variant of the chat program to interface with IRC, hence the term MIRC). Following that, you can't do "a trace" on "MIRC".

Next time if your going to respond, address all my points and post some supporting data (they need not be links, but maybe even a reference to a website like I did, such as 4chan /b/ or Encyclopedia Dramatica so I could google it and check it out.)

posted on Aug, 3 2012 @ 11:59 AM
link   
The global elites have decided to pump this into circulation now? My question is....why? Nothing makes mainstream news in this country without their approval. They are throwing the FED under the bus now? This is a deliberate move in order to once again do what they do best.... Create the Problem (FED) + Control the reaction (Mainstream stories including this one) = provide the solution (Eliminate the FED? Institute a new system?) The 100 year charter with the FED is up next year; Ron Paul's Audit the FED bill finally has legs; this is all building up to something.....

posted on Aug, 3 2012 @ 09:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by 417francois
The global elites have decided to pump this into circulation now? My question is....why? Nothing makes mainstream news in this country without their approval. They are throwing the FED under the bus now? This is a deliberate move in order to once again do what they do best.... Create the Problem (FED) + Control the reaction (Mainstream stories including this one) = provide the solution (Eliminate the FED? Institute a new system?) The 100 year charter with the FED is up next year; Ron Paul's Audit the FED bill finally has legs; this is all building up to something.....

Check this article out in regards to this post.

divinecosmos.com...

I hope the light is finally clearing out some of the darkness in this world.

posted on Aug, 5 2012 @ 09:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by Doalrite
I'm surprised that mainstream media is even touching this subject

s n f

Well by now it's pretty obvious that the public is not man enough to take a stand! We will keep slaving away
and become more and more crooked ourselves! Just like when we saw our government borrowing we did the same! We are mimicking the corruption, greed and selfishness, as a result our world will end up becoming much like George Orwells novel 1984! If we had any balls we would not stand for this Stuff! I know I have said this many times before but as we lose our moral fortitude we doom ourselves, our world and the rest of the animals that have more right to it then we do! It sadens me cause of how afraid we are to take a stand! It makes me mad for those of us that outright deny or are not even willing to look! Most of all it fustrates me beyond any reason because if we united togeather we could change the world! It would not take but 15 to 20 percent of us to change things radically! Only fools think that they know the truth and only a wise man knows he is ignorant but only an ignorant fool thinks that noone else can see the light! Please prove me wrong and light up the darkness!

posted on Aug, 5 2012 @ 09:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by 2ndAmendment

Check this article out in regards to this post.

divinecosmos.com...

I hope the light is finally clearing out some of the darkness in this world.

It gave me chills after i posted my post and saw how similiar your last sentance was to mine!
Really strange! Well you know what they say. Great minds think alike!

posted on Aug, 5 2012 @ 11:14 PM
link   

I too worry when stuff like this is hitting the MSM.

The elites control the media, yet are now revealing the financial corruption to the masses.

I agree it is building up to something.

Good post

posted on Aug, 5 2012 @ 11:27 PM
link   
reply to post by Wonderer2012

Spot on,...

The Media Elite are letting us "know" about this fake money system now like the U.S. military did when it rolled out the B-2 Bomber...for all intensive purposes, it has been "mothballed" and has been replaced by something they will neither confirm nor deny...

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join