It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The FED Caught Red Handed....Biggest Looting In History

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+41 more 
posted on Jul, 30 2012 @ 09:35 AM
link   
I apologize if this thread has already been created, I did do a search though and found nothing

If this is a dupe then MODS please delete.

This is to a point where this is pretty much a test
After this will people still do nothing?

And people want this same criminal govt. entity to take YOUR money and trust them to redistribute it to the people as goods and services.

It's insanity!

Be Descriptive: Please do not create minimal thread-starters that simply ask people to check out a link or video.

Respect Content: Please refrain from pasting very-large portions of content from other sites, simply paste a relevant snippet and link.

No Shorthand: Please do not use "txting" shorthand in your posts, this is an international site and many people may not understand your post.

Proper Title: Make sure your title properly describes your new thread, and please do not use ALL-CAPS.

edit on 7/31/2012 by tothetenthpower because: Mod Edit--Video Only Threads

posted on Jul, 30 2012 @ 09:40 AM
link   
I'm surprised that mainstream media is even touching this subject

s n f

+17 more 
posted on Jul, 30 2012 @ 09:49 AM
link   
Nothing in the U.S will change unless the American people stand up and kick these tyrants out of office and into jails.voting for the next man and the one after him and 100 after him will not change anything because politicians have a one track mind and it's not the people. Stand up and take YOUR country back, do it for you and your children. These thieves are laughing at you and there is nothing you can do about it unless you act before it's too late and time is running out, once they disarm the citizens then good night it's all over...you lose..

posted on Jul, 30 2012 @ 10:10 AM
link   
Just came in from the previous thread which had graphic pictures of injured afghan soldiers being tortured to death in a US Army run hospital in afghanistan..........The corruption is endemic everwhere.....
If This is the standard practices of the FED since its 1913 inception,
We are looking at a sum of unimaginable proportions!
The total would be enough to pay all private debt everywhere...out of just the" profits" segement of the con.

posted on Jul, 30 2012 @ 10:22 AM
link   
reply to post by ModernAcademia

anonymous slogan is I AM LEGION WE ARE MANY anonymous slogan
is the name of the beast as told to Jesus look it up ,dimensional evil entities.

+2 more 
posted on Jul, 30 2012 @ 10:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by madjetxe
anonymous slogan is I AM LEGION WE ARE MANY anonymous slogan
is the name of the beast as told to Jesus look it up ,dimensional evil entities.

Bah, forget Anon
They are idiots, I just posted that video because it's the first one I landed on
Anon is CIA though make no mistake

In any case don't forget why the Titanic sank in 1912, one year before 1913 when the FED was created
It sank because of rich elitists on the boat that were against centralized banking

posted on Jul, 30 2012 @ 10:37 AM
link   
reply to post by ModernAcademia

I agree with you whole heatedly.

posted on Jul, 30 2012 @ 10:40 AM
link   
reply to post by madjetxe

Lol um... the quote is ....we are legion,we do not forgivve, we do not forget, expect us.......

Not even close to same religious nut jobs only see legion and jump on the bandwagon. You do know right that legion is a word to describe a number of people not the name of a satanic incarnation right?

posted on Jul, 30 2012 @ 04:12 PM
link   
Whats even more sickening is that this is happening in Canada (although at a MUCH slower pace) and almost every other country in the world. Countries borrowing money (promises to pay - no actual money is lost from banks in the loan process) from private banks, money that banks don't have, and having to repay them + interest (interest that is NOT created to equal out the debt=money equation.).

Why doesn't anyone stop and ask," Why are we borrowing this money from banks when our country could be creating it ourselves, interest free? If the country even decided to add an interest charge (or tax) it would be used solely to improve some function/aspect of our society."

"Not right now, I'm watching my stories."

12 year old Victoria Grant gets it.

edit on 30-7-2012 by theshepherd2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 30 2012 @ 04:33 PM
link   
That video (which i found on The Daily Paul) is from early this year, and I think the original broadcast was back in 2010.

Sooo....

posted on Jul, 30 2012 @ 07:37 PM
link   
Good speech and he's right on point. But I like this rant by him better.

posted on Jul, 30 2012 @ 07:59 PM
link   
Thanks for sharing.

How long till everyone realises there already exists a one world government. NWO is history. Revolt!

posted on Jul, 31 2012 @ 12:01 AM
link   
Umm... yeah, this video is old, and already shared on ATS. I don't care to dig it up, but it's there.

Anyways...

Yeah, yeah... the Federal Reserve are the bad guys, money is fake, people are acting irresponsible.

Do something...

posted on Jul, 31 2012 @ 01:07 AM
link   

hahahaha this woman doesn't know anything, I think it's clear the feds don't do anything

posted on Jul, 31 2012 @ 03:55 AM
link   
reply to post by mytheroy

I think college just teaches people how to sugar coat the # that pours from their mouth coercely enough to get whatever they want! We were had by those that are at the highest, they have already tried to cover their tracks for years knowing this would happen sooner or later, so they hide their money in offshore accounts as the movie 'The Firm" proved was ongoing and constant by many businesses and people.
Now that they have all the money and power and hiding in their off shore bunkers and vacation spots, while we all sit here scratching our heads and figure out where to point the finger!
But like all things said, "To find the culprit, just follow the money!"
Maybe it's something like this that causes our system to drop the dollar also and quickly switch to the carbon credit, gaining back the 9,000,000,000,000 missing loot!

posted on Jul, 31 2012 @ 07:11 AM
link   
$9 trillion missing from the Jewish Federal Reserve.
$2.5 trillion missing from the Pentagon.
Maybe a few more missing trillion...here and there.
$30+ trillion being held in tax havens (arguably where the missing money went).

They're evil thieves but they'll suck the blood from your baby's circumcision for free!

Metzitzah b'peh !!
edit on 31-7-2012 by TheLegend because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 31 2012 @ 07:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by buster2010
Good speech and he's right on point. But I like this rant by him better.

Good rant, but he's wrong on at least two accounts:

1. There is a politician in Washington doing something: Ron Paul... he's been doing and warning for years.

2. Giving the president more power is not going to solve anything. He's a bought and payed for CFR/Wall Street puppet.

posted on Jul, 31 2012 @ 07:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by pianopraze
2. Giving the president more power is not going to solve anything. He's a bought and payed for CFR/Wall Street puppet.

After the 2012 election, we will still have a puppet in the White House. The same is true for Congress.

Until we get the money out of politics, this is what we will have.

posted on Jul, 31 2012 @ 08:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by usernamehere
Thanks for sharing.

How long till everyone realises there already exists a one world government. NWO is history. Revolt!

Exactly,the NWO has always been there,ie the controlling familys but the whole world government is what makes thm legal and legit

most people will not notice or think any of this is odd.

posted on Jul, 31 2012 @ 09:26 AM
link   
38 flags and only one page of comments? WTF is going on these days ATS?

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join