It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The FED Caught Red Handed....Biggest Looting In History

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 31 2012 @ 12:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by ModernAcademia

Originally posted by madjetxe
anonymous slogan is I AM LEGION WE ARE MANY anonymous slogan
is the name of the beast as told to Jesus look it up ,dimensional evil entities.

Bah, forget Anon
They are idiots, I just posted that video because it's the first one I landed on
Anon is CIA though make no mistake

In any case don't forget why the Titanic sank in 1912, one year before 1913 when the FED was created
It sank because of rich elitists on the boat that were against centralized banking

I'd never heard the Titanic conspiracy before, that would make for an interesting thread if one has no already been done. Thank you for the info.

posted on Jul, 31 2012 @ 12:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mary Rose
After the 2012 election, we will still have a puppet in the White House. The same is true for Congress.

Until we get the money out of politics, this is what we will have.

You're correct of course, but The Supreme Court made that exponentionally more difficult when they ruled that corporations are people and have First Amendment rights, which means they can lobby Washington and contribute to campaigns.

Even the SJC is in on the scam! I think our only hope is a Constitutional Amendment, and I don't see that ever happening now.

posted on Jul, 31 2012 @ 12:58 PM
link   
reply to post by ModernAcademia

Absolutely amazing take from this young lady.

Now if only the majority of the adult population could even comprehend what she just said, our world would be a much better place.

posted on Jul, 31 2012 @ 02:09 PM
link   

These corrupt people are not afraid for anonomous or any other person on this planet. "They" are protected by the law and their homies and they are aware that everybody thinks......'somebody will make everything right, what can I do?'. (obama knew this and said to the people.....yes we can. And many believed him)

So ###### stupid that it hurts.....that is how I experiance the whole situation in the US. The USA has become a brutal society caused by the many people in all layers of society who worship themselves, money, status and their race.

As it is, this entire situation not going to end in a civilized manner...and maybe that is exactly what 'they' want to happen. When everybody realize that he could be next to loose his/her job within a day, the bank hasn't open the doors for the day and the shopping malls are running empty the SH will HTF gooood.

I belief the criminals are, as we speak selling their stolen dollars for a more stable and lasting wealth and preparing for a save undisclosed retreat for when the time comes to explain themselves.

Really.....I love the US and its people but these greedy sociopaths who scemed their way to the top and running it are causing mayhem which affects the entire planet. Therefore I think it is the responsibility of the US people to stop this downward spiral. Not only for themselves but before the entire planet is dragged into the dark ages.

posted on Jul, 31 2012 @ 02:36 PM
link   
reply to post by theshepherd2

This is what the FRB had to say about the 12 yr old Canadian Girls Essay.
interesting - its like they have a record of my previous inquiries - humm,

Dear Mr. XXXXX,

Thank you for your most recent correspondence in which you asked the Federal Reserve Board to comment on an online essay. Please know that it is the Board's policy not to comment on interviews and essays such as the one you mentioned in your email. To provide a broad picture of the rationales that drive economic policy, the Board makes available the complete text of the Chairman's and the Governors' testimonies and speeches. Again, thank you for writing.

Sincerely,
JPDBoard Staff

posted on Jul, 31 2012 @ 03:31 PM
link   
reply to post by Mary Rose

I agree whole heartedly 30 TRILLION percent.
No money to be made in politics.
Then we will have a fair economy and a fair Government.
We The People , By The People , For The People.
United We Stand As One.

posted on Jul, 31 2012 @ 03:44 PM
link   
Man, this stuff even got superman bummed out.

Guess there are some fights that one man alone can't win.

posted on Jul, 31 2012 @ 04:44 PM
link   

In any case don't forget why the Titanic sank in 1912, one year before 1913 when the FED was created.
It sank because of rich elitists on the boat that were against centralized banking...

What "elitist" oppose centralized banking?

Sorry, I'm not buying that one.

It reminds me of a conspiracy theory which actually does have merit. Namely, that the Titanic was switched with her sister ship. In the days before sailing, the Titanic was not yet ready to go, but the Olympic was still sitting barely sea worthy in dock. This FACT has lead many to speculate that JP Morgan switched the two ships. Did the White Star Lines plan to deliberately sink the Titanic in order to get the insurance money (when it was actually the damageable 'Olympic' that had sunk)? Now that is a conspiracy theory worthy of discussion and investigation.

posted on Jul, 31 2012 @ 04:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by ModernAcademia

Originally posted by madjetxe
anonymous slogan is I AM LEGION WE ARE MANY anonymous slogan
is the name of the beast as told to Jesus look it up ,dimensional evil entities.

Bah, forget Anon
They are idiots, I just posted that video because it's the first one I landed on
Anon is CIA though make no mistake

In any case don't forget why the Titanic sank in 1912, one year before 1913 when the FED was created
It sank because of rich elitists on the boat that were against centralized banking

Impossible !

It is a well known fact that " Icebergs R Us " was completely sold out of icebergs from early 1911 to mid July 1914. So I need to ask "where did the rich elitists in favour of central banking get the huge iceberg that the Titanic ran into ?"

edit on 31-7-2012 by eNaR because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 31 2012 @ 05:05 PM
link   
reply to post by HEYJOSE

I agree....what an interesting and plausible theory!.....It (the Titanic) was loaded with gold, as well ....you're right...this deserves a thread....wish I could delve right now, but work beckons....

posted on Jul, 31 2012 @ 05:07 PM
link   
reply to post by wasaka

well look at the names on the passenger list.....that will start you out....and your theory is interesting too....

posted on Jul, 31 2012 @ 05:14 PM
link   

so did the OP post a description anywhere in this thread or am I just expected to know what the hell your talking about without beign able to watch a video?

pretty damning title for a thread with no description!

just sayin...

posted on Jul, 31 2012 @ 05:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by robyles2
Nothing in the U.S will change unless the American people stand up and kick these tyrants out of office and into jails.voting for the next man and the one after him and 100 after him will not change anything because politicians have a one track mind and it's not the people. Stand up and take YOUR country back, do it for you and your children. These thieves are laughing at you and there is nothing you can do about it unless you act before it's too late and time is running out, once they disarm the citizens then good night it's all over...you lose..

It's not that simple... Before getting to that point a lot of people have to wake up, and Americans are still far from this, especially for all those yuppies who see their mayors as the Lord of their area.

posted on Jul, 31 2012 @ 06:27 PM
link   
I am probably going to trigger a dozen DHS watch words with this so I may not be around much longer but...

IMHO, you need to engage this strategically. A mad mob running around the mall in DC is worthless. The civil rights movement was the last meager success of that tactic. Since then that hole has been plugged. Some remaining options:

1. Target the media by which these few leverage so much control: their currency. It is the only way they wage battle. They have no other means by which to influence. I do not see that happening. Most people have an ingrained belief the paper money in their pocket is real. You would be asking them to give up that which, to them, is real. Nope.

2. Target their communications. Forget the money, do not let them talk. Do not let them trade. Do not let Wall Street operate. Obviously you would need only a small team, compared to the whole planet in COA 1. Supposedly Anon does this but it has been far from effective. I have no clue if they are legit or not but if they are real, they seem pretty weak. Maybe they can blow up my internet but that makes no difference. I do not control the worlds finance.

3. Target their C2 (Command and Control). While it is similar to number 2, you are working on individuals. This one breaks many laws in many countries. But, so do they. This would need more resources than 2 but still less than 1.

4. Target their infrastructure. This one I am not a fan of. Too much collateral damage. So you remove a few buildings. They just build some more. Or you just negatively influence the populace. Not that they matter, simply it allows your target to further weaken your operations with impunity.

5. A combination of all the above. This is the most complex so would require the most resources. However, as it is holistic, may be the most effective. It would not need a long duration as it attacks all point simultaneously. This has a strong effect on the target. Instead of a quick stab that allows the opponent to parry and adjust , it is multiple baseball bats from multiple directions.

I know you may say it is impossible. No one is equipped to do this. I offer that is not the case. Many governments have found outsourcing to private third party providers to be highly cost effective. Granted this is more than a twist on the basic mercenary group solving warlord problems in Africa. Still, if you have the money, there will be someone willing to do the work.

I do not advocate overthrowing governments nor advocate anarchy. Neither should you. You should believe in your countries' ideals and those who work so hard to make it what it is. I simply am outlining some basics how to regain control of a government and Constitution hijacked by those with ill intent. Think of it as a team of doctors, discussing treatment plans to help heal a sick patient rid himself of a harmful disease.

posted on Jul, 31 2012 @ 07:09 PM
link   
reply to post by inverslyproportional

I don’t know about religious nut jobs but from my understanding,

le•gion (l j n)

1. The major unit of the Roman army consisting of 3,000 to 6,000 infantry troops and 100 to 200 cavalry troops.
2. A large military unit trained for combat; an army.
3. A large number; a multitude.
4. often Legion A national organization of former members of the armed forces.

So not just people.

Matthew 26:53
Thinkest thou that I cannot now pray to my Father, and he shall presently give me more than twelve legions of angels?

Mark 5: 9
And he asked him, What is thy name? And he answered, saying, My name is Legion: for we are many.

posted on Jul, 31 2012 @ 07:49 PM
link   
OK... SO...What we gonna do about it? Watch the Olympics... Ya know , stuff , info,,news FACTS come out all the time and what happens? Nuttin'... Not a DAM THING ever happens to them..... So I don't really want to read this stuff and be a part of the NUTTIN GANG of Limps... Like that guy on Caddie Shack... "Mitch Cumstein... $50 he's gonna pick his nose.......$100 sez he eats it! Give me a break.. I read crap like this every day!!! 10 times a day...Nothing ever HAPPENS to these people. They just buy more stuff...like Greorge carlin said... Got a plan ...they got DRONES... Armed...what you got? a Bass Boat with TV watching NFL or Basket wiving Ball...Basket Ball for the sick lame a lazy... ok. I'm out ...gonna watch syfy at least something good happens in the end....Zilla

posted on Jul, 31 2012 @ 07:57 PM
link   
reply to post by wasaka

I am in no way affirming the conspiracy theory, but for those of you interested in how it is - hashed out - here is something to consider....

....Construction of the Titanic began in 1909; at a shipyard in Belfast, Ireland. Belfast was Protestant and hated by the Jesuits. Morgan took control of the White Star Lines. The Jesuits ordered J.P. Morgan to build the Titanic. From the very beginning of the luxury liner, the Titanic was destined for doom.

There were a number of powerful men who were NOT in favor of the Federal Reserve System. Benjamin Guggenheim, Isa Strauss and John Jacob Astor opposed the formation of a F.R.S. These men were arguably the richest men in the world and stood in the way of the Jesuits' plan. 'These three men were coaxed and encouraged to board the floating palace.' Not only were these enemies of the Jesuits against a Federal Reserve Bank, but they would have used their wealth and influence to oppose World War I.....

This from just one of many different consipracy theories better left to another thread.

posted on Jul, 31 2012 @ 08:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by JunoJive
Man, this stuff even got superman bummed out.

Superman ain't the only one who is peeved

posted on Jul, 31 2012 @ 08:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by robyles2
time is running out, once they disarm the citizens then good night it's all over...

Nice herp-derpy attempt to sidle in some pro gun lobby drivel.

Also, if you think your petty guns are what have kept you (and Colorado movie-goers) 'safe' and your society (and Wall Street) o' so fair and equitable, you're dumber than your 'From my cold, dead brain!' barrel fellatio implies.

posted on Jul, 31 2012 @ 09:07 PM
link   
Degregulate the banks and this is what you get.

Free market economics at work.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join