It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Possible Bio / Contagion/ Pandemic at Olympics

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 30 2012 @ 07:11 AM
link   
***MOD EDIT***
*Closing Thread*
**Entire thread removed**

The Introduction Forum is for introductions To tell something about you; not to start a thread about a topic.“Intro threads” that are really “topic threads” will be removed.
Welcome to ATS, it’s time to introduce yourself.

I'm sure you'll understand the necessity for us having rules like this. It helps keep all the great threads and topics in their perspective areas of interest and not all lumped together, making it difficult to find when wanting to make additional comments.

With that said, I'm going to have to close this thread as it does not comply with the above stated rules.

Once you have achieved the minimum of 20 post replies, you will be able to create your own threads in their appropriate areas & additionally send & receive messages to fellow ATS members.

Reaffirming ATS Policies ( Please Read First )
Terms & Conditions Of Use (Please read second)

*** Be aware if you act in an uncivil-like manner, discuss personal illicit drug usage, use profanity, troll, intentionally spread a hoax, spam, advertise and/or get verbally abusive, you will be removed off the ride by a Moderator. This is for your safety, & also for those both young and old on the ride with you.

**Thread Closed**
edit on 8/6/2012 by JohnnyAnonymous because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 30 2012 @ 07:19 AM
link   
That is quite plausible. Such an effective way to get maximum global contamination. When the athletes return home they will be welcomed home by crowds. Welcome to the boards!

posted on Jul, 30 2012 @ 07:29 AM
link   
If you have been lurking on ATS for a while, then you should be aware that the "Introductions" forum is not the place to post these types of threads.

This will be closed by the Mods soon and no one will get to see it. You should get your 20 posts first then put this in the proper forum so it can be discussed by everyone.

posted on Jul, 30 2012 @ 07:35 AM
link   
Watchitburn is correct. You should copy and save this for when you can post a thread, after your 20 posts.

Welcome...

Des

posted on Jul, 30 2012 @ 07:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by hostage707
Read ATS every once in a while. Never posted anything, but due to a variety of events I would like to post that I believe that there is going to be some kind of BIO false flag going on at the Olympics for the following reasons I have observed.

1. Intuitive markers.(Small pox in blankets, circa Custer and the Native Americans. ) Is it towels at the pool now ? Or maybe the gate crasher "LADY IN RED walking with INDIA"....all the wraps and robes ????

2. High Dollar empty seats (over 1000 seats in the VIP area !!) some of these seats cost over 3 grand a pop how do you NOT fill every seat at a pool at the Olympics with such HIGH interest. ??

3. Opening show, with Nurses and a medical theme ??? WTF. was that a winky wink ?

4. Large media reports that security was a shambles. Hello ? You advertise that ? You need someone to blame.

5. What better place to infect the world that with say small pox, but at the Olympics and then have it go to every corner of the world.

I originally thought the f.f was going to be some kind of nuke but its looking more like a bio attack scenario.

Could be all a lot of markers lining up but had to post my theory, if in 14 days after the games are over, a lot of folks get sick... You will know where it came from.

Ok, i'll try and disect this and explain why i don't believe it will happen;

1: Blankets;
Who do you suppose with get these? The swimmers? Because the crowd wont be bringing them in thats for sure. Also, if you where going to release a desiese, the last place you would want to do it would be the Olympics, quite simply because people literaly from near enough every country out there, meaning that the person/group conducting this attack would end up having it right on their doorstep. Main reason for not conducting a virus attack is that virus' are uncontrollable, hard to manage, so you could be hurting a wrong target or even yourself. From a governmet perspective, fear would be a better thing to use, such as what we had with the swine flu outbreak. Have a virus that can potentialy be deadly, but rarely, and blow it out of perportion to get maximum fear.

2: The empty seats where seats that was given to certain people, through business partnerships, organisers and so on. These people did not pay for these tickets, and may have no interest in the olympics, if you're not located in London, the olympics would be a hassel to get too, and also they may be working? Or even sold the tickets? Most likely scenario is that they missed the events due to traffic or security checks. But all these seats are for a variety of different people, if there was something sinicster at least 1 person would of came out about it.

3. It was the NHS, the ceremony was performing the history of modern Britain, and the NHS is a huge thing over here, it may not seem like it now but when the NHS first came in it was regarded as a great health service for the public. Free health care was a big thing.

4.Large media reports of security shambles: And rightly they should of done, it was a big story, but now we have the army securing. Think of it this way, if you where to attack the olympics, who would you prefer to tackle if you get caught? A G4S officer, or a soldier with a gun? If anything, because of the G4S mess, the olympics are even more tightly secured.

5.What better place to release a deadly desiese? Certainly is not the olympics, for the reasons i posted in no.1. The best place would be a populations food or water supply, then it can be contained to a specific area, instead of going wild all around the globe, killing people uncontrollably, and difficult to control if it gets out of hand. They wouldn't want it to come back round and bite them on the ass now would they?

posted on Jul, 30 2012 @ 08:37 AM
link   
I stopped reading after "desiese".

Skimmed it though, Beijing didn't have this amount of empty seats, your explanation is the one MSM is trying to sell to the public, it's not working. The opening had 15K empty seats out of 80K, doesn't make ANY sense at all, sorry.

I even read there is possibly fraud as an explanation, how does fraud explain empty seats :/

As to your notion of army = security, I don't know if I should laugh or cry... They need you to want this kind of over the top yet inefficient security and it seems to be working. An ARMY as security is NOT normal and should never be, yet to many it's already normal... Not to me, this is training the public IN THE LEAST, I fear they are there for a reason, world's biggest of anything(i.e. G4S) don't just fail to meet contract agreements OR THEY WOULDN'T BE WORLDS BIGGEST NOW WOULD THEY?

Logic that goes beyond what the deniers are capable of, so it seems.
edit on 30/7/12 by ThisIsNotReality because: (no reason given)

edit on 30/7/12 by ThisIsNotReality because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 30 2012 @ 08:31 PM
link   
As the first posters said, this is not the right forum to be posting this kind of topic. But, we hope you like ATS!

posted on Aug, 5 2012 @ 07:24 PM
link   
welcome and Yes you could be right.
I just posted this.

False flag method Olympics 2012 update., page 25

So when dos the last people from Tanzania arrive to compete at the Olympics? This is how it could go. 13 days before the Olympics ends and they all go home to their own countries. The last of the Tanzanian competitors arrive, and start to hug and cough on ever one. The incubation period for EBOLA is 16 days. So All of the people Now infected with Ebola go home. Homes all over the world. This will kill hundreds of thousands to hundreds millions. The world would have No choice be to impose Marshall Law worldwide. That means No Elections and the NWO has Started. No one would say Any thing or do any thing to stop them take over. If they do this they have won.

top topics

join