It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The reason UFO Hunters was cancelled? Human Fetus In a cow?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 29 2012 @ 10:54 PM
link   
So I'm not claiming this to be fact in anyway, and maybe there are threads about this but I couldn't find any (maybe I'm just terrible at searching things here on ATS), but according to the story below, the show UFO Hunters was cancelled because of the hosts finding a human fetus growing inside a cow. Can this be real? I'll be the first to admit that I am not a professional when it comes to researching and debunking things on the internet, in the least bit, so I thought I'd bring it under the scrutiny of my friends here on ATS.

Here's the Story. Not sure this is a reliable website but this was one that I came across...

I'm sure some will say "Do it yourself" but I really don't know where to start. But anyway...thoughts anyone?

posted on Jul, 29 2012 @ 11:04 PM
link   
I'm calling "Massive Load of BS" on this one and for the entire show itself.

This would have headlined more than one website if it were true and UFO Hunters was likely cancelled because it sucked... and it did IMO.

It would be interesting if it were real and I will eat my words if proof comes to light.
edit on 7/29/2012 by Kangaruex4Ewe because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 29 2012 @ 11:06 PM
link   
reply to post by Kangaruex4Ewe

Thats what I figured as well, hence the disclaimer at the beginning of the post...

posted on Jul, 29 2012 @ 11:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by Kangaruex4Ewe
I'm calling "Massive Load of BS" on this one as for the entire show itself.

This would have headlined more than one website if it were true and UFO Hunters was likely cancelled because it sucked... and it did IMO.

It would be interesting if it were real and I will eat my words if proof comes to light.
edit on 7/29/2012 by Kangaruex4Ewe because: (no reason given)

I'll stand at the same word trough with you, and eat those words, if it were true...think we'll both starve to death, before that happens.....

Des

posted on Jul, 29 2012 @ 11:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by Bigfoot12714

Thats what I figured as well, hence the disclaimer at the beginning of the post...

Worry not. Glad you brought this story to the table. Reading these stories on ATS, is kinda like sneaking a look-see through the super market tabloids in line at the grocery store.....sinful pleasure sometimes.....

Des

posted on Jul, 29 2012 @ 11:11 PM
link   
reply to post by Destinyone

At least I keep you guys entertained, glad to know I help out around here.
edit on 29-7-2012 by Bigfoot12714 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 29 2012 @ 11:13 PM
link   

That's why I didn't call you a nutjob...
That and there is a miniscule chance that I could be wrong too and I hate apologizing!
Just teasing. I knew you just bought it to the table. I do kind of enjoy reading this stuff. It's kind of a guilty pleasure of sorts I guess. It lets you know how far the human imagination can stretch.

posted on Jul, 29 2012 @ 11:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by Kangaruex4Ewe

That's why I didn't call you a nutjob...
That and there is a miniscule chance that I could be wrong too and I hate apologizing!
Just teasing. I knew you just bought it to the table. I do kind of enjoy reading this stuff. It's kind of a guilty pleasure of sorts I guess. It lets you know how far the human imagination can stretch.

Believe me, I'm a nutjob. I'm just not a stupid nutjob

*pours drink, racks shotgun*
edit on 29-7-2012 by Bigfoot12714 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 29 2012 @ 11:28 PM
link   
reply to post by Bigfoot12714

Pour me one too...I'll pull up a chair and show you my pretty 9 round Mossberg....

Des

posted on Jul, 29 2012 @ 11:35 PM
link   
I dunno how to take this fetus article. Seems way over the top.

I'm more willing to be the show got cancelled because of poor ratings and an absolutely awful premise.

posted on Jul, 29 2012 @ 11:43 PM
link   
if you go poking around, eventually you'll find the bear.

i guess that is what happened.

posted on Jul, 30 2012 @ 09:53 AM
link   
We actually watched that episode at my house and it didn't look much like a human fetus. Yes, it had a face that if you really stretched could be called human like, but it didn't look like anything that couldn't have occurred naturally.

I must say however that as much as they re-run episodes of UFO Hunters we have never seen THAT particular episode again which is strange considering that it's on every time you turn around. Maybe someone was disturbed by it and complained enough that History Channel took that particular episode out of the loop. Who knows?

If they DID cancel UFO Hunters I would think it probably has more to do with people getting burnt out on it. I used to enjoy the show but even I am sick of how far they try to stretch the facts- especially that Bill guy.

posted on Jul, 30 2012 @ 11:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by randomname
if you go poking around, eventually you'll find the bear.

i guess that is what happened.

Or... at least the cow.....

Did no one on this show ever think of the possibility.....

THE THING HAD A BIRTH DEFECT?!

posted on Jul, 30 2012 @ 11:46 AM
link   
Nice. Double post.
edit on 30-7-2012 by wylekat because: The ghost of Kinko's just slapped my post

top topics

join