It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NWO Survival Planning

page: 12
<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 23 2005 @ 12:45 PM
link   
Name: Indigo_Child

Comment: How do we defend ourselves? What legal forms of weapons can we procure, or even construct? How do we fend against police forces or even desperate civilians? What should we be doing now to work towards our defence?

Response: You can own a shotgun or a rifle, you just have to join a gun club for a minimum of 6months before trying to get one. These guns can easily kill a person or animal.

Comment: In the UK, it is possible to get an air gun, provided it produces less than 12 foot pounds of force. I think a cross bow is legal too. I am hesistant in purchasing them. Is mail order safe, or am I likely to be asked questions?

Batons and swords would be great for close-combat, however in all likeliness, any confrontation is likely to be with long-range weapons.

Response: Crossbow is legal, but go to a gunsmith and order one instead of buying online.

Comment: Yet while I succeeded in conquering the cold. I failed miserably on the jog.

Response: You didn’t fail, because you actually went out on the jog.

Comment: I am not too strong, and kind of unfit, as I said I am not a sporty or survival type of person. However, if push comes to shove, I am sure I can do something with my body. I have tried mobizling a group with people I know, but most disbelieve the NWO even exists, or that there will be martial law, and the ones who do, are too terrified to do anything.
I would need to find people in my town, or even country, who are also preparing for the NWO.

Response: Something might open their eyes, U2U me if you want to talk about this

Comment: I completely agree, but the biggest problem is, they bark. Now for someone who is trying to hide, that can be quite a problem.

Response: Not really, a lot of dogs would have been set free and living out in the wild. Only problem would be to feed it.

Name: Quiet Soul

Comment: If/when that happens I'll let things unfold, let the battle rage and let people die. But while all that happens, I'll be spending 6 weeks working out, getting fit, running miles, practice my marksmanship and survival skills. Ooh the joys of living in Bum-Fuk-Egypt aka HickVille.

Response: It takes years to get into a good physical and mental shape and has to be continuously kept up, to keep you in this shape. You can’t get to a good level of health in 6weeks nor 10weeks, it would take much longer. If you’re serious and want to survive - believing this sort of situation will happen, begin now. After all, being in shape is always a plus no matter what.

Name: alternateheaven

Comment: The decision between a group existence and going it alone is rather important. Group dynamics change everything and can either help or hinder survival. Also I think groups stand a much better chance of being targets of hunts, since they are more of a threat than a lone person in the woods, plus tracking a group is far easier than a single person. Really its all a personal choice one has to make, preferably before things go to crap.

Response: I would say a group is better. That way you can have people spread out, one focus on water, two on protecting the camp, one on food, etc. This way you won’t have to do everything yourself and if you get injured - it’d be over, on your own.

Name: Teragon

Comment: I was hoping I'd have a while to get things together...but it is not looking so good.

Response: I’d say 5 to 10 years, at least.

Comment: I'm hoping that this is far enough away to atleast avoid the NWO for a good while (many years hopefully). Bad or good plan?

Response: South America…I’d say go there now, first with a tour guide.

Name: geocom

Comment: On survival (the whole post).

Response: Lovely post. It’s good to see that you have pre-planned meeting up with your girlfriend encase of this sort of situation, it’s never to early to get prepared encase of ‘anything’. I hope if this event does come to pass all your hard-work and pre-planned efforts help you out a lot.

Name: genuineninja

Comment:running away is not cowardice, i would rather make my enemy use its resources to find me and fight me on the ground of my choosing, rather than stay in the city where they have the advantage.

Response: If they have to come to you, then you can ambush them. This is the only way to win against a superior enemy. (Iraq for example.)

Name: invader_chris

Comment: I would end up joining a resitance force, even if we'd end up being obliterated. At least I'd be able live the rest of my life free and fighting for it.

Response: I’d spend the first year still establishing a base and spying, before going into active combat,

Comment: One thing you really need to do is get a big survival group. No one can survive alone. Get together with some of you closest friends and set up a plan.

Response: Good idea, just make sure they can all take care of themselves and all understand who’s in charge. A chain of command would be important in a larger group.

posted on Mar, 31 2005 @ 01:01 PM
link   
Odium,

I have to give you high praise for the survival information you showed everyone. If you can do all of that you really are one hardcore dude. I would love to have you fighting along side of me. Too bad you live in England. They banned all the guns over there but you still have access to them. Good thinking. I still think it's going to be harder for you to survive because largely most of your population in England are sitting ducks without weapons. You are a very big exception and I hope there are more of you over there. Here in America we at least still have time to mobilize and train with others and purchase weapons. Although, it's a pain in the arse. And it's only a very few that know. And maybe more that do know but do absolutely nothing about it. They just hope the problem will go away and not prepare for the takeover. Sitting and waiting is not preparing, people.

Say were you ever in the SAS, SBS, or Para? That'd be the equivalent of America's SF, the PJ's, and HALO jumpers. If not then you should have been. Although I understand how you feel if you decided not to go in because you'd be helping the government and all. I feel wary about that myself even now. Paranoid is more like it. I still have a mission to complete, however, and my paranoia can wait until I can save some American lives.

BTW, you've got my vote.

posted on Mar, 31 2005 @ 05:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by Darkmoor
Odium,

I have to give you high praise for the survival information you showed everyone. If you can do all of that you really are one hardcore dude. I would love to have you fighting along side of me. Too bad you live in England. They banned all the guns over there but you still have access to them. Good thinking. I still think it's going to be harder for you to survive because largely most of your population in England are sitting ducks without weapons. You are a very big exception and I hope there are more of you over there. Here in America we at least still have time to mobilize and train with others and purchase weapons. Although, it's a pain in the arse. And it's only a very few that know. And maybe more that do know but do absolutely nothing about it. They just hope the problem will go away and not prepare for the takeover. Sitting and waiting is not preparing, people.

Say were you ever in the SAS, SBS, or Para? That'd be the equivalent of America's SF, the PJ's, and HALO jumpers. If not then you should have been. Although I understand how you feel if you decided not to go in because you'd be helping the government and all. I feel wary about that myself even now. Paranoid is more like it. I still have a mission to complete, however, and my paranoia can wait until I can save some American lives.

BTW, you've got my vote.

Firstly, thank you for the vote.

I'm actually not Army, but come from a military background both my grandfathers fighting in WW2 (Russia and Britain) and one of them in Korea after.

As for the Army, I'm tempted to. I actually wish to go into politics, so I plan on getting a degree (law) and after that I plan on joining the RAF Gunners and hopefully I'll get into the SAS. Although I'm not overly sure. I was going to join the Army at 16, but when I was 15 I encountered medical problems and ended up ruining my right leg. Which I've only recently got back up to the point where I can run for several hours.

As for people, well America does have a better chance I'll give them that. As does Russia, etc. I actually plan on moving to Russia, if I can't do well as a politicion, but at the moment I'm waiting for my other-half to move back to England. (As she's in America, till we sort everything out.) But, I do think any group of people can win armed or not. It would be possible, if they knew how and built a small scale base. Traps can ruin an invading Army and in reality, if this was to happen it would only be at most 20 people. Which a smart group could take out with bows. Although it would be very hard.

Odium

posted on Mar, 31 2005 @ 06:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by Odium

I'm actually not Army, but come from a military background both my grandfathers fighting in WW2 (Russia and Britain) and one of them in Korea after.

Me and my father are the only ones to volunteer for military service. My family is military background but they were drafted into the wars. My grandfather was in the Korean War, also. He was only a desk jockey, though. lol

As for the Army, I'm tempted to. I actually wish to go into politics, so I plan on getting a degree (law) and after that I plan on joining the RAF Gunners and hopefully I'll get into the SAS. Although I'm not overly sure. I was going to join the Army at 16, but when I was 15 I encountered medical problems and ended up ruining my right leg. Which I've only recently got back up to the point where I can run for several hours.

Politics, like the military, is a dog eat dog world. I know you know its rough. There is a lot of backstabbing and motivation fueled by greed and power.
However, I think you would make a good politician. One that people like myself could really trust. Not like those puppet blokes in Washington.
If you want some advice on SAS/SF people I'd say to stay out of that arena. They are more likely to become the assassins for the government on those who don't conform to the NWO. That's just my opinion and since they are owned by the government it's not too far outrageous an opinion.
I myself joined joined the Air Force before I knew all of this so it was too late for me to back out of the contract. I'm the Government's plaything for the next four years. I don't regret it though. The enemy must be defeated from within is all I can say.

Also, if you did receive a lot of support as a politician and became too well-known and powerful, I would be wary of a visit from the Illuminati's stooges. I'm sure you have considered all that already though.

Romans 8:28
28And we know that in all things God works for the good of those who love him, who have been called according to his purpose.

If our purpose is to serve in the military, so be it. If our purpose is to go into politics, so be it. If our fate is to die by the sword, so be it. If our fate is to go into captivity, so be that, also.

As for people, well America does have a better chance I'll give them that. As does Russia, etc. I actually plan on moving to Russia, if I can't do well as a politicion, but at the moment I'm waiting for my other-half to move back to England. (As she's in America, till we sort everything out.) But, I do think any group of people can win armed or not. It would be possible, if they knew how and built a small scale base. Traps can ruin an invading Army and in reality, if this was to happen it would only be at most 20 people. Which a smart group could take out with bows. Although it would be very hard.

What you speak is true. It would be very hard to defeat an army. But you are right any armed group can win. Take a look at Vietnam. Look what happened to America then. But thinking realistically. It's not looking good for people like us. Whether you are a christian or just someone who rejects outright being controlled by a few rich evil men, it is going to be hard times.

posted on Apr, 4 2005 @ 03:17 PM
link   
Well I don't see it as the Militia being some fighting force against the N.W.O. but more a thorn in their side. It would be impossible for the N.W.O. to exist in every nation, so they'll probably have to go to war and take over these other nations.

This would be how the Militia would help. Imagine if when America went to war with Iraq thousands of people in America began to attack Army bases, bomb ship yards and Government buildings. They'd have lost the war.

That's the only way a Militia could win, sort of like during the War of Independence with Britain fighting a war in Europe and America, they could have not won.

posted on Apr, 4 2005 @ 03:35 PM
link   

Well I don't see it as the Militia being some fighting force against the N.W.O. but more a thorn in their side. It would be impossible for the N.W.O. to exist in every nation, so they'll probably have to go to war and take over these other nations.

Neither do I. A militia wouldn't be capable of anything more than hiding/moving about and protecting themselves in wooded areas or mountainous regions where they could easily fall back. I believe we would be left alone to some extent although attempts would be made to hurt our population. The N.W.O would control the largest nations with the best national armies though. The nations that would not be taken over right away would be few and far between as the countries that are key to the N.W.O's existence have either already been infiltrated and a puppet government placed or have already been taken over. It is a prison without bars.

posted on Apr, 5 2005 @ 03:36 AM
link   
First sign of any NWO takeover and I'm heading straight to the UP of Michigan(I reside in a suburb of Detroit)with my family to our cabin, where there's only a handful of residences within multiple miles of eachother.

posted on Apr, 5 2005 @ 03:45 AM
link   
For those of living in large urban areas in which there are many small wooded areas without vast tracks of unknown wilderness in which to hide. What means would provide the safest route to more rural areas ie. seclusion/safety? Railroad tracks? Highways? Through rough Wilderness? Other?

posted on Apr, 5 2005 @ 09:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by BabylontheGreat
First sign of any NWO takeover and I'm heading straight to the UP of Michigan(I reside in a suburb of Detroit)with my family to our cabin, where there's only a handful of residences within multiple miles of eachother.

Good for you!
You are very lucky to be living up there. I may or may not be up there, also. I would like to join the militia but as of now there are no air bases in Michigan. Major ones I mean. I am trying to get stationed in the more rural areas like North Dakota and South Dakota. Most recruits don't want to be there so I'm sure there are more job openings. The cold weather will definetly be one of the hardest things to cope with when the police state hits. Would you happen to be a Redwing fan? I'm a huge Detroit Redwings fan, myself.

GrandMasterN
For those of living in large urban areas in which there are many small wooded areas without vast tracks of unknown wilderness in which to hide. What means would provide the safest route to more rural areas ie. seclusion/safety? Railroad tracks? Highways? Through rough Wilderness? Other?

What I would do is just to be prepared. Read the news here on this site. ATSNN. Don't listen to fix news or cnn. They will just spin to their respective audiences. The first sign of REAL danger you need to immediately just take off in your vehicle w/ family to your hideout. If you are one to believe the 2012 theory then you have about 7 years to prepare, which isn't a WHOLE lot of time but you must make time out of your busy days to prepare. "Just in case".

You could do any of the following; buy private land, find a relative who you can trust living in a rural area, build an underground base (nothing fancy); just a big hole in the ground. Big enough to stock supplies AHEAD of time. So you don't have to haul crap out of your house when the police state hits. When it hits you might get a slight whiff of it on the news but you could be in an area first hit so you never really know when its going to happen. It's very important, whatever you do, not to get stuck in the suburbs. If you have any guns they will bust down your door, well they're going to do it to everyone. They will do any of three things. 1. Take away your guns. which leaves you completely at their mercy. don't give in, fight back! 2. take you/wife and children and put you in a concentration camp. 3 murder you for trying to combat them and still take your wife/children to camp.

I'm only thinking out loud here so don't believe everything I say. This is what I know though and what i'm getting prepared for. Keep reading/posting and learning about the N.W.O.

Also, there are many people on this site who would tell you that you can do absolutely nothing when the NWO takes over. These are the same people who will die in a fetal position or the same people that will let the NWO murder their families before their eyes. It is better to die fighting than on one's knees. Words I live by. At least in the rural area you have some sort of cover. Suburban areas are a deathtrap.

posted on Apr, 5 2005 @ 03:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by GrandMasterN

Firstly, decide where abouts you wish to head. If you give me a City name and area, I could explain to you how I would get to that area with as little notice by the Police or Armed Forces.

If history has shown me anything, Railroad's would be used to transport people out of the City (Nazi Germany Style) so they'd see you on the tracks.

Highways tend to have cameras on them, so once again they would see you but also if you live in a built up City, one that is in the top 30 largest in America they'll be hit at the same time as every otehr City on that list. So you'd need to get out quickly.

My idea would be the sewers or subway lines. It's doubtful these will be used and if you carry a gas mask then you should be able to get through easily enough. Also if you follow the lines they should take you to the otuside of the town so you can escape and go the rest on foot.

But, I'd plan a head. Look at easy ways out and ways of storing food. Although a car does seem a good idea, they'd be easy to track and give away an iea of your location.

As for guns, I'd say get something easy to use and that won't block up; like an AK-47.

posted on Apr, 6 2005 @ 09:12 AM
link   
Odium

I have a question for you, if you don't mind. How many survivalists are out there where you live? Do you meet up with a few trustworthy buddies or are you pretty much a lone wolf? I was just curious because you would do very well leading your own militia.

posted on Apr, 7 2005 @ 10:17 PM
link   

Odium

I have a question for you, if you don't mind. How many survivalists are out there where you live? Do you meet up with a few trustworthy buddies or are you pretty much a lone wolf? I was just curious because you would do very well leading your own militia.

I have one member of the T.A. who left it, one ex-SAS officer, my girlfriend who just humours me but it gives me someone to go on 2hr runs with, two good friends. So 6 of us.

I pretty much do it Lone Wolf style, but those lot come on training and exercises as well as sparring with one another. It's always good to keep in shape with other people, although only two of them fully agree with what I think will happen. The others are rather skeptical, which is fair enough.

I plan on working out a way to recruit more people, during 2007 and start showing the general public how to survive once I know everything. This summer, I'm actually going to N.C. for two weeks, going to rough it for 6days on nothing more then I can carry and without weapons in bear infested foreasts.

So, if I come back from that, I then will focus on setting up my own group. I need to test myself enough first though.

What bout yourself? Do you?

posted on Apr, 8 2005 @ 09:45 AM
link   

I have one member of the T.A. who left it, one ex-SAS officer, my girlfriend who just humours me but it gives me someone to go on 2hr runs with, two good friends. So 6 of us.

I pretty much do it Lone Wolf style, but those lot come on training and exercises as well as sparring with one another. It's always good to keep in shape with other people, although only two of them fully agree with what I think will happen. The others are rather skeptical, which is fair enough.

I plan on working out a way to recruit more people, during 2007 and start showing the general public how to survive once I know everything. This summer, I'm actually going to N.C. for two weeks, going to rough it for 6days on nothing more then I can carry and without weapons in bear infested foreasts.

So, if I come back from that, I then will focus on setting up my own group. I need to test myself enough first though.

What bout yourself? Do you?

You have a pretty decent crew. Those few who were ex-military will be able to hack the actual surviving part unless they weren't trained very well. The rest just need to stay in shape and learn from you. You guys should be alright. You said you are considering moving to Russia? Correct me if i'm mistaken. Have you thought about moving to the U.S? If you were to move here whereabouts would you go? I actually LIVE in north carolina. When I saw that you were coming here I laughed. I actually would like to go along with you guys. But, I'm shipping out to Basic sometime in the summer. Going to Texas for at least 3 months then I'll go to Tech School in Mississippi or Goodfellow, TX. Most of my jobs have tech training at Keesler AB.

After I graduate from that they'll send me to my first active duty station. I'm pulling for Japan. Just to enjoy life while I still can, you know?
There is a low chance i'll come back to carolina since there are so many other bases abroad. I am picking mostly rural areas just in case things go awry. North Dakota and South are some of my top choices in CONUS. Do you live near any of the RAF bases in England? I know they have Lakenheath and Mildenhall maybe some other small ones as well.

That's a really good idea you have about teaching the public about survival techniques. It's not like you'd be out in the street proclaiming the end of the world. You'd be showing folks how to survive in case of an emergency. Which there is one pending. It is going to come in handy soon enough and the more people you teach the better.

I actually don't have any CLOSE friends that I talk to about all this on a daily basis. None of them would believe me. They are too wrapped in their superficial lifestyles. I do have an uncle and we communicate about this maybe once a week because he lives about an hour away. Most of his friends are connected to the cause. Many of them have already disappeared. He doesn't know if they are alive or dead.

I live in central north carolina. Where would you be going? The Apalachian
mountains are to the west of my area. Maybe 4 hours drive.

As far as me being in a militia i'm not in one yet but i'm a eager recruit. I have to do 4 years in the service first to get my feet off the ground but after that i'll consider leaving and settling down in an area where I have people I can trust.

edit: spelling error

[edit on 8-4-2005 by Darkmoor]

posted on Apr, 8 2005 @ 06:08 PM
link   

You have a pretty decent crew. Those few who were ex-military will be able to hack the actual surviving part unless they weren't trained very well. The rest just need to stay in shape and learn from you. You guys should be alright. You said you are considering moving to Russia? Correct me if i'm mistaken. Have you thought about moving to the U.S? If you were to move here whereabouts would you go? I actually LIVE in north carolina. When I saw that you were coming here I laughed. I actually would like to go along with you guys. But, I'm shipping out to Basic sometime in the summer. Going to Texas for at least 3 months then I'll go to Tech School in Mississippi or Goodfellow, TX. Most of my jobs have tech training at Keesler AB.

No, you were right. I have thought about moving to Russia once I get my degree (International Law). The reason I thought of Russia was due to the location, gun laws and I personnally think if the N.W.O. does take over it'll be in the E.U. member Countries, U.S.A and Canada first, before anywhere else. Giving me a better chance of surviving, but also with Russia and the size of it, I can vanish very easily and go to a lot of Countries from it.

I'm tempted to move to the U.S.A. but, I think I can lead a better life while it's "free" in Europe then I could in America.

But, if I was going to move somewhere I'd say in the South. When the # hits the fan, you could get to Mexico, then through to South America. I doubt that'd become part of the N.W.O. straight away and from there you can get a boat to Europe, Russia or China. If you have the money/currency saved up.

After I graduate from that they'll send me to my first active duty station. I'm pulling for Japan. Just to enjoy life while I still can, you know?
There is a low chance i'll come back to carolina since there are so many other bases abroad. I am picking mostly rural areas just in case things go awry. North Dakota and South are some of my top choices in CONUS. Do you live near any of the RAF bases in England? I know they have Lakenheath and Mildenhall maybe some other small ones as well.

I live right in the Centre of England, so it's fairly easy to get to most RAF bases, give or take 4hours. I live near to Croyton(Can't spell it to save my life) which is rented to the USAF and is a listening post. I go up there fairly often as I used to work at the bowlign alley and they still let me on.

Also, I used to know a member of the USMC who was in Japan, he said it was amazing to be stanioned there. Good learning experience.

That's a really good idea you have about teaching the public about survival techniques. It's not like you'd be out in the street proclaiming the end of the world. You'd be showing folks how to survive in case of an emergency. Which there is one pending. It is going to come in handy soon enough and the more people you teach the better.

Well yeah, I already teach an amature Wrestling group, who jsut started up, grapling, lifting, etc. But what I plan to do is do a mix of Survival Techniques, Krav Maga and a mixture of alternative healing. So, if something does happen in the near future (which I think it will) they might have some chance of surviving.

I actually don't have any CLOSE friends that I talk to about all this on a daily basis. None of them would believe me. They are too wrapped in their superficial lifestyles. I do have an uncle and we communicate about this maybe once a week because he lives about an hour away. Most of his friends are connected to the cause. Many of them have already disappeared. He doesn't know if they are alive or dead.

It's very awkward to find people who have the same views as anyone, yet alone when it's on such a topic. Give it a couple more years and I think people will begin to wake up and see the light. So to speak.

I live in central north carolina. Where would you be going? The Apalachian
mountains are to the west of my area. Maybe 4 hours drive.

Going to stay 1 night in Lenior, my girl owns a place there and from that we're just going to head off. In which ever direction we fancy and vanish for 7 days, with only what we can carry.

As far as me being in a militia i'm not in one yet but i'm a eager recruit. I have to do 4 years in the service first to get my feet off the ground but after that i'll consider leaving and settling down in an area where I have people I can trust.

Yeah, after you've been in the Militay it'll also be easy for you to setup your own one or join another. Especially if you see active service. You have some real knowledge, which a lot of survivalists do not.

posted on Apr, 8 2005 @ 07:23 PM
link   

No, you were right. I have thought about moving to Russia once I get my degree (International Law). The reason I thought of Russia was due to the location, gun laws and I personnally think if the N.W.O. does take over it'll be in the E.U. member Countries, U.S.A and Canada first, before anywhere else. Giving me a better chance of surviving, but also with Russia and the size of it, I can vanish very easily and go to a lot of Countries from it.

You have thought this out pretty well. In America, as of now, we can keep our guns but there will come a time when they’ll bust through our doors to take them away. Right now they are trying to ban as many of them as well as bans on assault weapons. Because they fear us. They fear those kinds of weapons in the hands of the mass. I can’t blame them. If we were to unite, although it won’t happen, we would give them a run for their money, for sure. The reason I say it won’t happen is because I’m a firm believer in the Bible and the Revelations. It says many will be deceived so I “assume” this will mean that the majority will be forced into submission because of their ignorance/cowardice or inability to do anything. The Bible says that many will be deceived when the antichrist comes and preaches peace. He will come once the World Order is in place since he will be at its head. So since the majority will be deceived then that would mean the majority didn’t unite. This is just logical thinking on the part of the prophecy scripture.

I'm tempted to move to the U.S.A. but, I think I can lead a better life while it's "free" in Europe then I could in America.

You may be right. I’m ignorant to the ways of life in Europe, to be honest. I used to be one of the invisibly shackled zombies you see walking through the halls in school. I’m only ignorant because I’ve never visited. Even though the thought of fleeing when the takeover happens appeals to me. I just feel like I have an obligation to help save people here. I’d be prepared to die here. This is where I was born and where I will stay.

But, if I was going to move somewhere I'd say in the South. When the hits the fan, you could get to Mexico, then through to South America. I doubt that'd become part of the N.W.O. straight away and from there you can get a boat to Europe, Russia or China. If you have the money/currency saved up.

My ex girlfriend who is a very close friend of mine has a boyfriend in England. She is thinking of moving there because she fears the World Order. I give her a hard time about moving there sometimes because even though we’re broke up we have a strong bond. I just want to make sure she is safe. Her bf has cancer and if he dies she’ll be alone up there. I told her that if she does decide to move to England she needs to find people she can trust. Anyway she’d be interested in going to Russia and all that with you. She’d probably like that better then living in a hole in the ground out in the wilderness with the militia. Although I will take into consideration the escape plan you suggest because it sounds like a great idea, I just feel an obligation to stay here. I don’t know why. My ex has offered to let me come along but I keep telling her it’s more important that I stay here.

I live right in the Centre of England, so it's fairly easy to get to most RAF bases, give or take 4hours. I live near to Croyton(Can't spell it to save my life) which is rented to the USAF and is a listening post. I go up there fairly often as I used to work at the bowling alley and they still let me on.

Croughton, I believe is the spelling. I’ve heard of it, yes. Off topic: How much is gas in England? And have they implemented RFID’s in the Superstores yet? They’ve already done it here to some extent but this is just the beginning. It will be commonplace, like the barcode, SOON. Wal-Mart is the juggernaut leading the RFID charge. Claiming it’ll make it easier to “stop criminals and know when to stock depleted inventories.” I could look this up but I find it easier to ask you.

Also, I used to know a member of the USMC who was in Japan, he said it was amazing to be stationed there. Good learning experience.

Oh definitely. It’s very beautiful. I’d like to just relax and be at peace for ONE year of my life before this all happens. I’d at least like to TDY there. It doesn’t have to be a permanent assignment. I’ve heard from other Airmen that the easiest way off a crap base is volunteering for Korea. I may do that. It’s not Japan but it’d be interesting to visit the DMZ.

Well yeah, I already teach an amateur Wrestling group, who just started up, grappling, lifting, etc. But what I plan to do is do a mix of Survival Techniques, Krav Maga and a mixture of alternative healing. So, if something does happen in the near future (which I think it will) they might have some chance of surviving.

Really? Do you know the name, Matt Furey? I use a lot of his exercises. Handstand pushups, Hindu Pushups mostly.

It's very awkward to find people who have the same views as anyone, yet alone when it's on such a topic. Give it a couple more years and I think people will begin to wake up and see the light. So to speak.

Yeah, it is one of the most awkward things to approach someone and say “hey, you know we’re going to be taken over soon?” Sometimes I throw tidbits here and there to strangers. I ask them “have you ever though about joining the military?” and they say “no”. And I’ll say “well get used to it, you’ll be drafted soon.” They just look at me. Other times I throw useful stuff out there and explain to people about the RFID’s and how they’re implementing them. It’s like the FBI or CIA just planting bugs in your house, it’s the same thing with RFID’s on all products. How can you trust the stores to remove them when you leave the store? You can’t. Absolute power corrupts Absolutely. I talked to a fellow Christian today about the Order that is coming and he pretty much told me. “Yeah I believe in it. But you can’t worry about it or your life will pass by.” I pretty much looked at him and thought. “you won’t have a life to worry about if you do nothing.” It’s better to be prepared and totally wrong then unprepared and DEAD.

Going to stay 1 night in Lenoir, my girl owns a place there and from that we're just going to head off. In whichever direction we fancy and vanish for 7 days, with only what we can carry.

Lenoir, good deal. You’re not too far away from Asheboro. From there you can head west or you can explore south. There is a good-sized forest south of Morganton. Maybe 30 minutes or less from Lenoir. Anyway, Good Luck!

Yeah, after you've been in the Military it'll also be easy for you to setup your own one or join another. Especially if you see active service. You have some real knowledge, which a lot of survivalists do not.

Either that or I’ll be killed as a martyr for talking to the wrong person about a militia. Ha-ha...well...I’ll think on the Brightside. The militia will be the enemy of the state soon enough unfortunately. I appreciate the comment about having knowledge. I’m still very much in the learning process. I spend most of my time locked indoors staring at the computer screen gathering information. Since I found out about all of this I haven’t talked to any of my friends except for when I get to school. I’m going to graduate in June. My ex gf who is really my best friend keeps telling me to try and have fun every once in awhile. It’s hard to have fun when there is a war coming, you know? Fun is for other people. I feel an obligation and I am going to learn everything I can before this happens. There is nothing I can do to prevent it but I can at least know all I can so I can inform others.

posted on Jun, 7 2005 @ 06:49 PM
link   

You have thought this out pretty well. In America, as of now, we can keep our guns but there will come a time when they’ll bust through our doors to take them away. Right now they are trying to ban as many of them as well as bans on assault weapons. Because they fear us. They fear those kinds of weapons in the hands of the mass. I can’t blame them. If we were to unite, although it won’t happen, we would give them a run for their money, for sure. The reason I say it won’t happen is because I’m a firm believer in the Bible and the Revelations. It says many will be deceived so I “assume” this will mean that the majority will be forced into submission because of their ignorance/cowardice or inability to do anything. The Bible says that many will be deceived when the antichrist comes and preaches peace. He will come once the World Order is in place since he will be at its head. So since the majority will be deceived then that would mean the majority didn’t unite. This is just logical thinking on the part of the prophecy scripture.

Yeah, your thinking does make sense. Best bet is to get what you can now; firearms wise, get some sort of night vision or infra-red as well as several scopes and then so be it. If they ban them, make sure they're "hidden" in a "safe place" so that they can't just come and get them. Although as soon as they move against the people I'd head to your operating point then.

You may be right. I’m ignorant to the ways of life in Europe, to be honest. I used to be one of the invisibly shackled zombies you see walking through the halls in school. I’m only ignorant because I’ve never visited. Even though the thought of fleeing when the takeover happens appeals to me. I just feel like I have an obligation to help save people here. I’d be prepared to die here. This is where I was born and where I will stay.

It's not to bad, it's pretty much the same every "Western" culture has became shockingly similar over the last 20/30 years. It'd be worth a trip when you're in the USAF if you get sent over to somewhere in Europe, I'll coem hunt you down.

But, if I was going to move somewhere I'd say in the South. When the hits the fan, you could get to Mexico, then through to South America. I doubt that'd become part of the N.W.O. straight away and from there you can get a boat to Europe, Russia or China. If you have the money/currency saved up.

My ex girlfriend who is a very close friend of mine has a boyfriend in England. She is thinking of moving there because she fears the World Order. I give her a hard time about moving there sometimes because even though we’re broke up we have a strong bond. I just want to make sure she is safe. Her bf has cancer and if he dies she’ll be alone up there. I told her that if she does decide to move to England she needs to find people she can trust. Anyway she’d be interested in going to Russia and all that with you. She’d probably like that better then living in a hole in the ground out in the wilderness with the militia. Although I will take into consideration the escape plan you suggest because it sounds like a great idea, I just feel an obligation to stay here. I don’t know why. My ex has offered to let me come along but I keep telling her it’s more important that I stay here.

As for the Ex-girl, I'll do what I can to help her out. You know that already though, as for leaving the Nation sometimes the best "offence" is a good "defence". It might not be the time to fight as they just move against the people but when the "War" starts.

I live right in the Centre of England, so it's fairly easy to get to most RAF bases, give or take 4hours. I live near to Croyton(Can't spell it to save my life) which is rented to the USAF and is a listening post. I go up there fairly often as I used to work at the bowling alley and they still let me on.

Croughton, I believe is the spelling. I’ve heard of it, yes. Off topic: How much is gas in England? And have they implemented RFID’s in the Superstores yet? They’ve already done it here to some extent but this is just the beginning. It will be commonplace, like the barcode, SOON. Wal-Mart is the juggernaut leading the RFID charge. Claiming it’ll make it easier to “stop criminals and know when to stock depleted inventories.” I could look this up but I find it easier to ask you.

RFID's not yet. Gas is roughly $10 a gallon (no joke). It'll only be time till Asda (small British firm Wal-Mart own) will bring the RFID chips in and then the rest will as well.

Also, I used to know a member of the USMC who was in Japan, he said it was amazing to be stationed there. Good learning experience.

Oh definitely. It’s very beautiful. I’d like to just relax and be at peace for ONE year of my life before this all happens. I’d at least like to TDY there. It doesn’t have to be a permanent assignment. I’ve heard from other Airmen that the easiest way off a crap base is volunteering for Korea. I may do that. It’s not Japan but it’d be interesting to visit the DMZ.

I'd be careful with Korea, I think that area is really near to "Kicking off" it'll only be a matter of time before it does happen. Kim Jong doesn't like being bossed about by America, which is what is happening.

Well yeah, I already teach an amateur Wrestling group, who just started up, grappling, lifting, etc. But what I plan to do is do a mix of Survival Techniques, Krav Maga and a mixture of alternative healing. So, if something does happen in the near future (which I think it will) they might have some chance of surviving.

Really? Do you know the name, Matt Furey? I use a lot of his exercises. Handstand pushups, Hindu Pushups mostly.

I do since you sent me the books. lol

Yeah, it is one of the most awkward things to approach someone and say “hey, you know we’re going to be taken over soon?” Sometimes I throw tidbits here and there to strangers. I ask them “have you ever though about joining the military?” and they say “no”. And I’ll say “well get used to it, you’ll be drafted soon.” They just look at me. Other times I throw useful stuff out there and explain to people about the RFID’s and how they’re implementing them. It’s like the FBI or CIA just planting bugs in your house, it’s the same thing with RFID’s on all products. How can you trust the stores to remove them when you leave the store? You can’t. Absolute power corrupts Absolutely. I talked to a fellow Christian today about the Order that is coming and he pretty much told me. “Yeah I believe in it. But you can’t worry about it or your life will pass by.” I pretty much looked at him and thought. “you won’t have a life to worry about if you do nothing.” It’s better to be prepared and totally wrong then unprepared and DEAD.

You have to find a balance, between "fighting and educating" and having a "nice life". That's the hard bit, I guess in some respects I want to go into the Special Forces(British) and then get into politics; which is where my stand will be. That will be when the big "push" for our Freedom in Europe begins, give it 14 years. When all the "Wars" should be starting and oil is running dry. It'll be hard and awkward but I think that'll be the right time, just when people are getting sick of the violence a nice "new" alternative pops up.

Going to stay 1 night in Lenoir, my girl owns a place there and from that we're just going to head off. In whichever direction we fancy and vanish for 7 days, with only what we can carry.

Lenoir, good deal. You’re not too far away from Asheboro. From there you can head west or you can explore south. There is a good-sized forest south of Morganton. Maybe 30 minutes or less from Lenoir. Anyway, Good Luck!

Cool, cool, that's where I'll be heading. Need to try different climates, etc, just to proove to myself I am ready.

Yeah, after you've been in the Military it'll also be easy for you to setup your own one or join another. Especially if you see active service. You have some real knowledge, which a lot of survivalists do not.

Either that or I’ll be killed as a martyr for talking to the wrong person about a militia. Ha-ha...well...I’ll think on the Brightside. The militia will be the enemy of the state soon enough unfortunately. I appreciate the comment about having knowledge. I’m still very much in the learning process. I spend most of my time locked indoors staring at the computer screen gathering information. Since I found out about all of this I haven’t talked to any of my friends except for when I get to school. I’m going to graduate in June. My ex gf who is really my best friend keeps telling me to try and have fun every once in awhile. It’s hard to have fun when there is a war coming, you know? Fun is for other people. I feel an obligation and I am going to learn everything I can before this happens. There is nothing I can do to prevent it but I can at least know all I can so I can inform others.

Best of luck with the graduation, I'm finishing my exams right now several more years of this but it will be worth it. AS for informing others, Alec Jones allows people to copy his videos and give them out. That's always a start. Just start with people who have an open mind and the videos of his that are based on "facts" instead of "maybes". That way they can't really deny it. Also begin by questining what they think and mvoe on from there. Most people have a set of ideas that can easily be challenged if you know the facts.

posted on Jun, 18 2005 @ 08:29 PM
link   
This has been a very informative thread. Thank you.

I would like to add some possible skills to learn:

Have items prepositioned if at all possible...storage lockers make good off-site storage, and you might be able to hide in them temporarily.

hotwiring vehicles, picking locks....lots of abandoned vehicles and vacant homes in the post crash, possibly to hide out in. Getting to the woods or the mountains will not be accomplshed in one or two days, even in the best of circumstances. Look to using sewer systems, and water drainage areas. Travel only at night until you are out of the cities and suburbs.

Additional Things that I would recommend taking:

seine net for fishing, more efficient than string, hook, and bait.

Wire cutters - easier to get through fencing sometimes, especially if you are using horses

If you are already in a rural setting Horses - can cover more ground faster, can avoid main roads, eatable in a pinch, can carry more items on packs, can work land if you find a habitable area for shelter, growing food.

Military camoflage clothing, designed more many ranges of cover, I recommend MARPAT (marine pattern) ALso, treat them and any clothing with weatherproofing.

Barterable items: smokes, gold, drugs (legal and illegal), alcohol, antibiotics, ammo (already mentioned.)

Keep a healthy amount of excess weight. You can live off it while getting out of the occupied areas. Others will be looking for food and water and you can save precious time by not having to be focused on that. You don't want to be all muscular and cut like a bodybuilder.

Plan on being on the move for 2-3 years. Hopefully, not every US Army, Marine, and Airforce unit will blindly follow the NWO and their will be some organized resistance.

Don't take any seeds with you, you wont have time, or the water to grow them, and any open areas will be highly visible or patrolled.

Weapons??? High powered rifles, just one, and a handgun of sufficient stopping power. Conserve ammo like its your last breath. Buy a composite bow and arrows, silence for hunting is important, 1 shot gives your position away and alerts to your presence. have replacement tips, and string. Have magazines pre-loaded at all times and easily accessable. If you can get weapons during the evacuation from the NWO troops, thats also advisable as they will be fully automatic.

Plan on being able to kill other people. It's not going to be easy, and its not going to be a friendly world.

posted on Jun, 18 2005 @ 08:46 PM
link   
Interesting post, davidk67.

I would like to highlight a few points though:

hotwiring vehicles, picking locks....lots of abandoned vehicles and vacant homes in the post crash, possibly to hide out in. Getting to the woods or the mountains will not be accomplshed in one or two days, even in the best of circumstances. Look to using sewer systems, and water drainage areas. Travel only at night until you are out of the cities and suburbs.

Personnaly, I disagree with you here. If they were "mopping up" those who had got through the initial nets they would actually look during the night.

Vehicles and houses would be easy to spot, both through thermal imaging - which could trace the car or spot you in the house or noise. The sewers would be a safer option but it would be hard due to the smell and also the fact they could gas the sewers. You would need to take some form of breathing apparatus.

Barterable items: smokes, gold, drugs (legal and illegal), alcohol, antibiotics, ammo (already mentioned.)

In my honest opinion, smokes, drugs and alcohol would be a waste of time. They only would take up room that you could use to store other goods which would be a lot more important. Gold also would have very little use once a World Government was brought into force and I myself would not go handing out firearms or ammunition to people - unless you were in a "life" and "death" situation where you needed what they had.

Don't take any seeds with you, you wont have time, or the water to grow them, and any open areas will be highly visible or patrolled.

If you live not far from a decent forest or wooded area, you could plant certain things now that don't need sun-light and they would grow and be in the area. That's your best bet as well as learning what in the area you can eat. Seeds can also be used as food - depending on the type and only take up a small amount of space in your "carry bag" although I would pre-store such things in a safe place instead of having them with you.

Have magazines pre-loaded at all times and easily accessable.

Only do this if you know a lot about guns. Although it is rare a fire-arm can go off, when loaded so you will need to be able to handle firearms well. Also learn how to point them, move with them, etc. Take any courses offered by the Police force or Military near you as this will help you to understand them. If you honestly think you will end up fighting the N.W.O. you will need to know the tactics that they will use.

posted on Jun, 21 2005 @ 01:50 PM
link   
If this did happen I would through every thing in the back seat of my car with an extra can of gas. Then i was thinking I could put sand bags or rivet steel plates to the car. To maybe stop bullets? I don't know if that would work. We dont really have guns at my house, well we have a beretta 9mm but thats it. I have an air rile that shoots 650fps. I can kill most small animals with a pellet.

posted on Oct, 17 2005 @ 06:41 PM
link   
anyone got any thing else to add to this? I would hate to see this thread die.

top topics

<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join