It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mega Threads...Should Yours Be Included?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 29 2012 @ 12:02 AM
link   
Pretty simple thread...Mega threads...and is yours worthy!

One I see daily on the recent posts spot light (and truly enjoyable)...but should yours have gone this far too?

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Much credit goes to Signals!

Daily threads evolve that deserve attention...and quickly die out for lack of interest, news gets old, people have few responses, etc...is yours one of those?

In my short stay here at ATS...I have seen some pretty different threads survive...when other threads strike a chord in the world of us on line conspirators, questioners, truth seekers, etc...!

The point is...if you have a lost thread that you think should have made some impact further than it did...link it...and if you have a new idea...share it...let's revive some of the oldies...and some of the new greats!

Share away...and let's be the re-evaluate some of the old stuff...and some of the new great ideas!

One of mine...that might or might not have some merit:

And couple more:

edit on 29-7-2012 by jerryznv because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 29 2012 @ 12:24 AM
link   
The Suprising Math of Cities and Corporations, DePopulation of Nations, Arithmetic, Population and Energy

The title explains it... I also touch base on some fractal implied urban development, and provided some interesting images. It's a good read I'd say. lol

Easy to understand, incredibly important... and only 7 flags? It's not all that conspiratorial in itself, but there are many 'conspiracies' with in these individual topics... and it's time people understand the reality of what is.

posted on Jul, 29 2012 @ 05:10 AM
link   
Perhaos this one;

posted on Jul, 29 2012 @ 11:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by DISRAELI
Perhaos this one;

Perhaps...or if you prefer "Prehaos"...

posted on Jul, 29 2012 @ 02:34 PM
link   
I thought mine was worthy of being included. I started a Mega Thread for the 2 week Olympic Games and posted it in the "General Conspiracy" section....and it was quickly moved to "Off Topic: World Sports". I even had a user post live stream, hours before anyone else. This was my intentions for my thread.

There's been a lot of talk and speculating about these specific Olympic games and now, they're finally here. There will be over a billion people focused in on their favorite Olympic athletes and proudly watching their country compete; and you will be one of those eyes. EYES will be everywhere. That's what this topic is all about! What do you SEE? While you are watching the games...what do you notice? What do you feel? What is your mind like? You are the commentator, what's going on? How is the competition? The atmosphere? The energy???? Also, feel free to post pics, links, streams and videos of these Olympic games.
Olympics 2012: The "Events" (SuperMegaThread)

Here's an example of something "strange" that happened...that seems to have gone unnoticed; because i'm in the "Off Topic: World Sports" section. Scroll down the page, for the news article. This is not a "conspiracy" or something?
Now, let's see how many different threads about the Olympics will be made, over the next 2 weeks; when everyone could have posted their comments there. That's why i named it: Olympics 2012: The "Events"(SuperMegaThread). It should have consisted of 2 weeks worth of information. Instead, the thread made by someone else, "Olympic Opening Ceremony", remained in the General Conspiracy section, and mine got the boot. I'm a little peeved because my thread was made 3 or so hours prior.

So much for a good 1st thread.
edit on 29-7-2012 by SpittinTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 29 2012 @ 03:35 PM
link   
Nice thread. I thought I would add a few of mine, only the ones that received 100 flags or more, I think can be considered a "Mega Thread".

How I got off the grid. You can too!

Subliminal Manipulation today. Can you see it?

Ever Heard of Dr. Peter Beter? No? Well Here Is Why!! Please Read W/Open Mind.

And the continuation of the above....
The Most Important Conspiracy Theorists Of Our Time. Found To Be Real!!(VIDEO!)

Rival Emperor Stakes Claim to Japanese Throne, Shows Evidence Of 8,000 Yr Old Sumerian Object. PICS!

Lifting Secrecy on Information About Extraterrestrial Intelligence. The Clintons and Rockefellers.

S&F, Peace, NRE.

posted on Jul, 29 2012 @ 03:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by NoRegretsEver
Nice thread. I thought I would add a few of mine, only the ones that received 100 flags or more, I think can be considered a "Mega Thread".

Rival Emperor Stakes Claim to Japanese Throne, Shows Evidence Of 8,000 Yr Old Sumerian Object. PICS!

Lifting Secrecy on Information About Extraterrestrial Intelligence. The Clintons and Rockefellers.

S&F, Peace, NRE.

Awesome contribution...thank you!

It's going to take me awhile to get through those threads...but "mega"...yes...I would say so!

You know...I always enjoy your work...should we be expecting something new in the recent future?

posted on Jul, 29 2012 @ 04:13 PM
link   
Ok, I'll add some of mine that I'd consider mega (this in terms of thread length - Yes, you'll notice that I do quite like to write.
):

The Controversial HSCA Investigation and Beyond.. - Didn't get much attention but It's still one of my favorite threads. I feel like the information I found really is important stuff and something that we should know exists and is out there in plain view.

The Life and Times of John Hoover - A thread looking at who, in my personal opinion, was one of the most influential people ever to exist. FBI's very own J. Edgar Hoover, someone who has shaped a great deal of our world today in one way or another, but more than most would think.

A Look at the Single Bullet Theory.. - I gave some of my own thoughts, opinions and theories on the SBT (Single Bullet Theory), the most important theory in the JFK assassination case, a theory that makes or breaks it. I really tried to put together a great thread here, It's an important case to me.

The Mysterious Death of Marilyn Monroe - Here, I tried to look at the entire murder case involving a massively popular figure at the time, Marilyn Monroe, someone still hugely famous today in fact. I gave my own thoughts and theories on her case.

The Peculiar Death Of Bobby.. - As well as looking extensively at the JFK case, I've also tried to look at the case involving his younger brother, Bobby Kennedy. In this thread I gave my thoughts and opinions, as well as trying to name who I think may have been responsible for his demise.

A Look Through The Mind Of An Assassin - Another thread on the JFK case, but this one looking at the entire life of Lee Harvey Oswald, right from his birth to his death, and everything, including his apparent CIA connections, in between.

The Forgotten Victims to a Genuine Conspiracy - Lastly, although I've certainly tried to work just as hard on every other thread, is this one. A list of every potential victim, for whatever reason, in the aftermath of the assassination of JFK.
edit on 29-7-2012 by Rising Against because: Added a few threads.

posted on Jul, 29 2012 @ 04:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by Rising Against
Ok, I'll add some of mine that I'd consider mega (this in terms of thread length - Yes, you'll notice that I do quite like to write.
):

The Controversial HSCA Investigation and Beyond.. - Didn't get much attention but It's still one of my favorite threads. I feel like the information I found really is important stuff and something that we should know exists and is out there in plain view.

The Life and Times of John Hoover - A thread looking at who, in my personal opinion, was one of the most influential people ever to exist. FBI's very own J. Edgar Hoover, someone who has shaped a great deal of our world today in one way or another, but more than most would think.

A Look at the Single Bullet Theory.. - I gave some of my own thoughts, opinions and theories on the SBT (Single Bullet Theory), the most important theory in the JFK assassination case, a theory that makes or breaks it. I really tried to put together a great thread here, It's an important case to me.

A Look Through The Mind Of An Assassin - Another thread on the JFK case, but this one looking at the entire life of Lee Harvey Oswald, right from his birth to his death, and everything, including his apparent CIA connections, in between.

The Forgotten Victims to a Genuine Conspiracy - Lastly, although I've certainly tried to work just as hard on every other thread, is this one. A list of every potential victim, for whatever reason, in the aftermath of the assassination of JFK.
edit on 29-7-2012 by Rising Against because: (no reason given)

Some awesome threads...I remember a few of them "Post Moderator" status!

It's a shame that some died without much more input...I guess they hit the "I don't know" point!

Re-vive them Rising..a lot of new members might appreciate what the old schoolers worked on!

I mean...what the heck..bump some of those threads...they are worthy!

posted on Jul, 29 2012 @ 04:31 PM
link   
reply to post by jerryznv

Thanks.

I wish I could carry on making them, but I just can't. I've found a new job but the hours can be kind of tough some days (a lot of the time I'm finishing after midnight and I'm starting again in the morning for example), and there's just no time to really research something enough to post anything substantial on it. And if I can't put some real time into it, It's really not worth posting either.

And na It's ok, I can't constantly bump them, but then again if others want to bump them and add to them, great!

posted on Jul, 29 2012 @ 04:35 PM
link   
I made a really cool thread one day..

I was hoping that a lot of people would think it was cool also..

so sad, it never really went anywhere...

it's in my sig down below......

posted on Jul, 30 2012 @ 11:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by jerryznv

Originally posted by NoRegretsEver

S&F, Peace, NRE.

Awesome contribution...thank you!

It's going to take me awhile to get through those threads...but "mega"...yes...I would say so!

You know...I always enjoy your work...should we be expecting something new in the recent future?

Aww thanks

I am currently working overnight so its more difficult for me to contribute as much as I would like, but I am looking to get into more detail on the Beter front. There are over 60 something audio letters, that I am looking to dissect in the near future.

Also looking onto the sovereignty (Freeman) front like never seen before. Thanks for a cool thread

Peace, NRE.

posted on Dec, 4 2022 @ 02:12 AM
link   
Awesome thread...brought to life!!!

new topics

top topics

join