It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Reptilians. Whats the problem?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 28 2012 @ 10:59 PM
link   

This idea arose in me today, We have all these videos circulating about the terrible reptilians that rule us. I found a very obvious flaw in the theory behind it. If we assume (assumptions) that in our DNA there is reptilian blood, how can we be so classicist to say they are all only evil. Before I continue, I would like to add that according to scientific evidence, ,many of us carry Neanderthal DNA. So to some extent, we could say to carry some other genetic material that has not been discovered yet is a reasonable assumption . Our imposed idea of the Neanderthal is that they were really simple people and really quiet useless, but how true is that ?

Anyway returning to the Reptilians ( whoever they might be ) How is that we are being told that they are only evil, it doesn't make sense to me. In the past white man was very quick to say that other human races he encountered on his journeys were evil. I am sure many of those races had the same thought about the pale face too. Thought are manifestations of fears, fear of the unknown. If you believe someone is evil, sure enough they might start acting that way if you prolong your attitude. Isolation can bring that on quick, Tibetans who were definitely isolated, used to think anybody turning up were demons!

You could hardly blame the original Mexicans when the Spanish's turned up, for having their doubts.

On the other side of the coin, all those painted faces I am sure were considered devilish to the Spanish.

But let us not fool ourselves, look what was going on in Europe in certain places.

and that was recent god knows what they were like before!!

So if the reptilians really exist are they evil? How can we be so sure that is the way they all are? I have seen people from all over the world and animals of many kinds and I just cant say they had no love. Perhaps that is what evil is lacking love of others.So how we each act is up to us I guess.

“Your task is not to seek for love, but merely to seek and find all the barriers within yourself that you have built against it.” ― Rumi

Or even better in some cases has been inbuilt in to you since you were a child.

posted on Jul, 28 2012 @ 11:11 PM
link   
I think we should focus on finding out if they really exist first. Then see if they are good or evil.
Very nice pictures.

Thank you.

posted on Jul, 29 2012 @ 02:08 AM
link   
To be blunt, it doesn't matter if reptilians are good, if at all they exist. Humans are evil beyond measure, so they have no business passing a moral evaluation.

posted on Jul, 29 2012 @ 02:12 AM
link   
You're looking at it from the wrong perspective.

"Reptilian" comes from the demonic. They are the "serpent," the "snake," they appear that way (reptilian) when they manifest into our dimension.

"Shape-shifting" is some sort of extradimensional/spiritual phenomenon.....
edit on 7/29/2012 by Diplomat because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 29 2012 @ 03:22 AM
link   
reply to post by Diplomat

I understand what you mean by shapeshifting, but my point is where ever they come from whomever they might be you can not judge a book by its cover.

posted on Jul, 29 2012 @ 10:01 AM
link   
I LOVE the first pic of the frog and snail !!!!!!!!
As for reptilians, if they are real, I don't think I'd like to run into one. Arn't they supposed to be the bad guys?

posted on Jul, 29 2012 @ 10:06 AM
link   
I'm a little confused why you've posted a picture of a frog in a thread about Reptilians?

posted on Jul, 29 2012 @ 10:11 AM
link   
reply to post by ancientthunder

I'm going to apply your "theory" to other real beings! lol

blurppy.files.wordpress.com...

posted on Aug, 2 2012 @ 01:34 AM
link   
I can understand that, all things bright and beautiful! personaly I find that some frogs are very similar to some snakes, especialy the green ones.

top topics

join