It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Any Diablo II LOD players out there?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 15 2005 @ 12:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by Grey Fox
I wish I had the bloody time to play this game but damn school work is overwhelming. I guess I'll just wait until Diablo III comes out, if that will ever happen MWUAHWOAHWOAHOWAH.

No Diablo III will never come out. At least that is what I believe anyway
Just play World of Warcraft. That should satify you needs heh.

posted on May, 21 2006 @ 10:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by sardion2000
No Diablo III will never come out.

Do not hold your breath, sardion2000.
Blizzard has made some indications that Diablo III is not out of the question, at all.

Btw, I am back playing again, taking a small break between research and writing my second co-author book and grad school (summer off). Anyone that plays both Expansion or hardcore play, let me know via u2u.

seekerof

posted on May, 22 2006 @ 08:52 AM
link   
I don't know if I still have mine, its been so long I believe its pass the 90 day limit so I could have lost all my characters, especially my 3 sorcs that had the Tal Rasha set since they are important with Magic find ability to pick up rare items.

posted on May, 22 2006 @ 12:04 PM
link   
"I guess I'll just wait until Diablo III comes out, if that will ever happen MWUAHWOAHWOAHOWAH."

It is gonna happen, blizzard is already in developement.

As for D2 I have done all there is to do I got all the best Items leveled up each character class to 99 and then sold my account on Ebay ahahaha. I made like 200$

posted on May, 22 2006 @ 12:20 PM
link   

As for D2 I have done all there is to do I got all the best Items leveled up each character class to 99 and then sold my account on Ebay ahahaha. I made like 200$

What Patch? They've changed the game quite a lot with their last patch, which was a monster(over 100 megs I believe). All new skins for armor and weapons, plus a whole slew of new loot to be had is now in the game. As for Diablo 3 in development, I've yet to see any confirmation of that fact. They'd be more likely to start Starcraft 2 rather then Diablo 3 as that is their former flagship title.

posted on May, 24 2006 @ 02:48 PM
link   
www.gamespot.com...

"Reflecting on the existing franchises, Sams emphasized, "World of Warcraft and the Warcraft franchise is not the last and the only franchise we are going to operate within. We have two other very, very key franchises to our company's history and to our company's future success. The Diablo and Starcraft franchises are of the utmost importance to us as well. I wouldn't be surprised to see a new franchise from us at some time in the future; there's certainly a desire to do so.""

www.blizzard.com...
On blizzards page the have job postings "Blizzard is seeking a Director of Global Licensing to help strengthen and extend the Blizzard, Warcraft, StarCraft, Diablo, and Battle.net brands across the world." They are getting on the ball with their franchizes.

Let's face it with the success of the first 2 games and expansions a D3 game is inevitable. Perhaps it will be announced at the next blizzcon.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join