It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Any Diablo II LOD players out there?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 9 2004 @ 07:16 PM
link   
Well are their any players out there? Im thinking of coming back to diablo II LOD, I always play on US west so if you play on that realm it would be great.

posted on Oct, 9 2004 @ 07:55 PM
link   
Forty something electrisorc, if you need me.

DE

posted on Oct, 9 2004 @ 08:47 PM
link   
meet me in the chat room deus, please

Thanks.

posted on Oct, 10 2004 @ 10:16 PM
link   
I also play in USeast

Account name: [DI]Gladiator Add me if you want.

posted on Oct, 16 2004 @ 08:07 PM
link   
I had four accounts loaded with rare and godly items, a level 92 amazon, but it has been so long that I lost all of the accounts!

I did start back though - what a game. Graphics are yuck anymore, but the whole idea to me is to mf. I love magic finding!

I play on West - natas67 - currently playing with a 'zon.

Odd

posted on Oct, 16 2004 @ 08:44 PM
link   
I used to play on USEast as Sorcographer, NakedDeadGuy, Mr_Bluntobject, and Bob_Omega... all four were in their mid-seventies level-wise, and one of my necros had some l33t g34r (all but one item of the Trang-Oul's set)... he was easily my best.

My buddies and I used to get on and do Baal runs all night, and every now and then we'd have a go at that damned Uber-Diablo (is he still around?)... ah, those were the days :w:

posted on Oct, 16 2004 @ 08:53 PM
link   
I stopped playing right when 1.10 came out - I didn't feel like learning all of the new crap to play again...

What is different in 1.10? I heard that mf runs weren't as good because monsters only dropped big the first time...

posted on Oct, 16 2004 @ 09:13 PM
link   
There's a few things like that, Natas. I play on East, account name homesliceg . I'm running an early-fifties electrisorc. Immunity is wrecking me, but I'm a damn fine heavy for a team. Chain is almost level twenty, ditto for l. mastery.

DE

Odd

posted on Oct, 17 2004 @ 03:57 PM
link   
Immunity is a bitch for sorceri, to be sure... one of Baal's minions is frequently immune to two or more elements on Hell, so she pretty much hangs around the back and drinks health potions.

Good times.

posted on Oct, 17 2004 @ 06:50 PM
link   
Immunity is why you have a barb. In the cow level, I can knock the cows down to half health might quick. Barbs and jabazons make the kill, I bring it down mighty fast. my chain does 8 hits, so five or six of them firing around...

I'm one dol short of a memory staff.

DE

posted on Oct, 29 2004 @ 04:34 PM
link   
i have an amazing necro on and i can summon so many minions and if you need a new item on open battle net come 2 me and i will give you an amazing item.

posted on Mar, 11 2005 @ 09:55 PM
link   
Damn, I had a craving for this game again. Anyone want to form a brand-new dedicated team?

I had pangs for my summonec days...

DE

posted on Mar, 12 2005 @ 06:50 AM
link   
Ugg cannot stand Diablow any more. World of Warcraft is where it's at. My favorite ability is present and accounted for as well, Whirlwind

JAK

posted on Mar, 12 2005 @ 06:56 AM
link   
I enjoyed playing Diablo LOD, but if you liked this game you might want to take a look at Sacred.

I've been playing that recently, and it's similar to Diablo, just better in every way.

Jack

posted on Mar, 12 2005 @ 07:14 AM
link   
use to play it religiously about a year ago, it had two characters at lvl 90, but stopped playing it and lost the characters due to a long period of not playing.

posted on Mar, 12 2005 @ 07:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by infinite
use to play it religiously about a year ago, it had two characters at lvl 90, but stopped playing it and lost the characters due to a long period of not playing.

Uhh are you sure? Blizzards policy on this type of thing is to keep the accounts around forever. Only reason they would delete an account is if you were found out to be using maphack or the like.

posted on Mar, 12 2005 @ 10:40 AM
link   
Well, jak, infinite, want to resume playing? Characters only last 3 months inactive, I think...

DE

posted on Mar, 12 2005 @ 09:22 PM
link   
Multi? Sucks, you play, oops, this douchebag kills you cause he a douchebag. Love single though, my lvl 89 Barb will kill anything. Beserk lvl 22(2 sojs) with shout adding 10% dam for every lvl and that at 17, mace mastery 22, got Immortal King Soul Crusher, like best or second best mace base weapon in game, lvl 22 natural resistence, great Barb, love it, Baal Hell dies in 5-6 swings.

posted on Mar, 12 2005 @ 10:00 PM
link   
Yeah, multi can suck, unless you got a dedicated mob like I'm proposing. passworded game, or level restricted. I'm thinking I'll set up an ATS game, password it. tehn, we can all level in harmony.

DE

posted on Mar, 15 2005 @ 12:01 AM
link   
I wish I had the bloody time to play this game but damn school work is overwhelming. I guess I'll just wait until Diablo III comes out, if that will ever happen MWUAHWOAHWOAHOWAH.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join