It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Only "God" Which Exists Is Lucifer

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 6 2012 @ 09:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by strafgod
"Some say that the greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world he does not exist" ill need someone to explain how the qoute is a great trick, I thought evil feeds off our fears so how would the devil feed off our fears if we are cinvinced he doesn't exist?

I guess it goes above my head

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

I think its called "ignorance" but you should research this saying yourself, methinks. would the sheep eat and procreate if they knew the wolf was watching them all the time, waiting to pounce?

posted on Aug, 6 2012 @ 09:47 AM
link   
reply to post by IandEye

>>>This reply is based soley on the title of the thread

posted on Aug, 6 2012 @ 09:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by Cor Leonis
reply to post by IandEye

I think the only reason for this Post is to pick a fight with Christianity. I won't fight but I will be brutally blunt. Jehovah God the creator of Heaven and Earth will laugh at your calamity when it comes upon you.

its not a fight, but it does relate to christianity, hinduism, zoroastrianism, and all the other life-affirming (self-help) religions, but not judaism, islam, or buddhism which all accept the "void"

I haven't the slightest clue what you are saying in your post other than somehow you are giving credit to Lucifer. Oh, how he loves the blind! Thank God you were not born as savior of the Earth. Unlike Jesus Christ you would have fallen down and worshiped the enemy.

you have no idea what im saying and yet you condemn me to Hell? hmmmmm..... just because you don't understand me doesn't make me stupid or evil.

I hope it is not to late for you! Jesus came to save. Lucifer came to destroy. Apparently you do not know The Word of God. How many souls will be lost because of the blind leading the blind? You are a blind guide. And you will be held accountable for those you lead in a lie!

not blind to emptiness though....

You think you are wise, but you are only wise in your on eye's. Hurry and do Romans 10:9,10 before you are caught unaware. Also take a look at John 3:16.

Lucifer is not the true God, he is defeated by the blood of the Son of God. You know that is the truth, so stop trying to look so ignorant.

yes Lucifer is not the true God. any thing that is worshiped is not real and is only an idol pretending to be what is. ritual and worship exist for the human individual's development and will never ever affect god.

oh by the way- Lucifer doesn't really exist either. 'things' and 'existence' are the Dance of Shiva.....illusion and mental entrapment. that's why worshiping any thing is a fallacy and a trap. you can't have it both ways.....in the words of Bob Marley: "Time alone will tell. you think you're in heaven but you're living in hell"

being good and being bad are very very easy for us humans......have you ever tried to be neutral?

posted on Aug, 6 2012 @ 04:07 PM
link   
reply to post by IandEye

The title of your Post is, "The only "God" is Lucifer. Then you state in your reply to me that Lucifer does not exist.

This is confusion! And, Jehovah God is not the Author of Confusion.

And, if you put words in my mouth then there is no sense in really continuing this. I did not say I condemn you to hell! That is putting words in my mouth.

When one hears the truth regarding salvation, what that one does with that truth is their business. One can believe or disbelieve. Say yes or say no. But, to give an answer, "Huh, I decide to stay neutral, I decide to ride the fence." Sorry, that will not wash with the ONE offering a free gift. To stay neutral is the same as saying no. To decline to receive the gift when offered, that offer may not ever come again.

To be neutral is like being lukewarm, neither hot nor cold. To the lukewarm, Jesus says he will spew the lukewarm out of his mouth. Doesn't sound to be in a great position to me with the Father or the Son.

It would be wise on your part if you don't mind me saying, Be careful to share with others untruths and claim they are truth. It just shows you to be unlearned. To discern truth, one must have the spirit of truth living on the inside, which is God in Christ in the Believer.

There is none good, no not one! It is only through Jesus Christ, his death, burial and his resurrection that we can be saved and made right(eous) because He Is Righteous. Not, through Shiva, Buddha, Lucifer or any other false god that tries to transform themselves into something that is right or good.

Jesus Christ himself stated, "I am the way, the truth and the life..."

To follow after a lie is not following after truth. That is it, truth or lie! There is no neutral!

posted on Sep, 22 2012 @ 03:36 AM
link   
Was doing a bit of thinking about as above so below before I went to sleep last night and Lucifer, the morning star the most beautiful of all of the angels, is far from evil if there even is such a thing. Lucifer encourages you to stand out and manifest your gift then share your gift by bringing light and life to what would otherwise be darkness, we are taught that fire burns us but when it burns inside us it makes us capable of anything. But if everyone followed Lucifers lead then there would be nobody to scan the items during the weekly food shop etc it would be total anarchy with no hierarchy, cant be having that.

posted on Sep, 22 2012 @ 04:18 AM
link   
God and Lucifer are one.
God is the no thing that sees an appearance of light (lucifer).
But it is God that shines the light (of knowing) and it is God that sees the light (the apparent known).

Lucifer is what is seen but what is seen is constantly changing.
God is what is seeing and knowing and is everpresent and is prior to the light appearing. God never changes.

God is the real because God is the one constant, however God never appears to exist. God is what sees what appears to exist.
What appears to exist is Lucifer but even Lucifer only 'appears to exist'.

Emptiness is forming.
Nothing is happening.

posted on Sep, 22 2012 @ 04:29 AM
link   
The form (lucifer) cannot be without the emptiness it is formed from (God).
The form is just an appearance. There are no things as such - there is just what is appearing presently. This appearance that is appearing presently has to be seen and known for it to have apparent existence.
Can you see the seer of the appearance that is appearing?

youtu.be...
youtu.be...
edit on 22-9-2012 by Itisnowagain because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 22 2012 @ 09:07 AM
link   
reply to post by Itisnowagain

Can you see the seer of the appearance that is appearing?

Can you be a little less cryptic for those of us who don't think in amoeba strips?

posted on Sep, 22 2012 @ 09:29 AM
link   
reply to post by AfterInfinity

I have included links to videos (to clarify) for those who are interested in what i have written.
Click on the links (above and below) to hear more.

Can the seer be seen? (part 1) youtu.be...
Can the seer be seen? (part 2) youtu.be...

And more:
Mooji ♥ Answers ◦ Can the Seer Be Seen? youtu.be...

posted on Sep, 22 2012 @ 10:27 AM
link   
Wow, you make alot of assumptions here. Firstly, you dont know the first thing about how reality is or was, neither do i, Secondly theres a thing called the bible which documents contact with Angels, ETs, Jesus the Christ
Miracles, wisdom and God, the one true God. On top of that it contains a matrix code system to document almost any event or person of historical or future interest within our timeline. So you can't tell me rebellious deity who is weak anyway, and whats crazier -he's talked to me through the prince of the air's system. Ive psychicly dismembered him and got rid of his cohort in crime, so get rid the idea that evil is in charge. Theres alot going on in the spiritual and other dimensions and im in contact with that info, it ruins my existence when i have to read his stupid name all the time because he starts talking. I dont care if you think im crazy, that's how the system works. I know you don't hear it so it's easy to dismiss me as someone hallucinating. But im not.
edit on 22-9-2012 by truthermantwo because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 22 2012 @ 10:48 AM
link   
reply to post by truthermantwo

Wow, you make alot of assumptions here. Firstly, you dont know the first thing about how reality is or was, neither do i, Secondly theres a thing called the bible which documents contact with Angels, ETs, Jesus the Christ
Miracles, wisdom and God, the one true God. On top of that it contains a matrix code system to document almost any event or person of historical or future interest within our timeline. So you can't tell me rebellious deity who is weak anyway, and whats crazier -he's talked to me through the prince of the air's system. Ive psychicly dismembered him and got rid of his cohort in crime, so get rid the idea that evil is in charge. Theres alot going on in the spiritual and other dimensions and im in contact with that info, it ruins my existence when i have to read his stupid name all the time because he starts talking. I dont care if you think im crazy, that's how the system works. I know you don't hear it so it's easy to dismiss me as someone hallucinating. But im not.

...what did I just read?

edit on 22-9-2012 by AfterInfinity because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 22 2012 @ 10:57 AM
link   
reply to post by IandEye

Oh, not again... "Lucifer is God, Lucifer is God, Lucifer is God... " I see that everywhere. Lucifer doesn't mean the "Bringer of light", it means the "Carrier of Light", 'cause God is supposed to have created Light according to the Bible. Lucifer just carry it where God wanted him to.

posted on Sep, 22 2012 @ 11:31 AM
link   
What if Lucifer was just another vessel? How about that?
Just saying.

posted on Sep, 22 2012 @ 11:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by swan001
reply to post by IandEye

Oh, not again... "Lucifer is God, Lucifer is God, Lucifer is God... " I see that everywhere. Lucifer doesn't mean the "Bringer of light", it means the "Carrier of Light", 'cause God is supposed to have created Light according to the Bible. Lucifer just carry it where God wanted him to.

Pretty good explanation and goes along with Lucifer as a vessel, but "Him" must be replaced by "her" if you look at it through physical terms.

posted on Sep, 22 2012 @ 11:35 AM
link   
reply to post by IandEye

Are you saying Trisha Helfer is God?

Trisha Helfer, "Number 6", Battlestar Galactica

edit on 9/22/2012 by this_is_who_we_are because: typo

posted on Sep, 22 2012 @ 11:43 AM
link   
reply to post by swan001

"Lucifer" only has a bad rap because he's a metaphor for the weaknesses that cause us to make mistakes, and we need something to blame the bad stuff on. We like being able to blame things, so we don't have to face the reality of our weaknesses. It makes us feel powerless. How do you defeat something that is a part of you? It's about as pleasant as chopping off your arm because it has a tumor or something.

The true nature of "Lucifer" is that we HAVE to make mistakes in order to learn. If we didn't need mistakes in order to learn, then why do we have schools? Why do we have the military? Learning should be a quick process that offers no difficulty at all - which we know isn't true. We have to learn what's wrong in order to understand what's right. As for "Satan"...another metaphor, for what happens when we decide that we like making mistakes with impunity more than we like learning to do things right.

posted on Sep, 22 2012 @ 11:58 AM
link   
lucifer it is told is the first among the fallen angels...

i adhear to the outlook that the complete 'Host' of Angels are in actuality the complete DNA analog of the Spiritual DNA genome.
[after all the Jewish religious writings explain that each 'angel' is created for a specific mission, purpose, task...hence the analogy to 'angels' being specific genetic code in the DNA genome sequence]

think of each angel being a single individual snippit of the total genetic code... but of a spiritual creature instead of a physical, flesh and blood creature such as mankind...(the mix between the spirit & mortal DNA is another story)

does the knowledge that 1/3 of the angels followed Lucifer...i.e. that 1/3 of the heavenly host are the corrupted DNA code segments... the other 2/3rds of the angels remain un-corrupted and presumably uncorruptable just like the human DNA equivelent... parts of the code are readily acceptable to be genetically altered but there are long strands of human DNA which cannot be altered

Satan=Lucifer is in reality just a code segment of DNA, and possibly just one of the 'junk DNA' codes...
it is up to each individual to lessen the influences of the darker, primal aspects of our nature and accellerate the 'light' and higher aspects of our nature...

this eternal struggle coexists on many different levels
edit on 22-9-2012 by St Udio because: (no reason given)

edit on 22-9-2012 by St Udio because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 22 2012 @ 01:13 PM
link   
reply to post by Itisnowagain

Good videos, the first one was quite funny because just after He said "if I discover this I might disappear" I began to laugh in a I know that feeling kinda way then He said "something is laughing at this but you cannot hear it" weird coincidence.

Can you see the seer of the appearance that is appearing? That is something to ponder upon, my initial reaction is I am the seer and am both seen and unseen though I am not sure if I have a proper understanding of that yet, if the seer is the knowing then who or what is the unknown? I am unknown. Thank you.

posted on Sep, 23 2012 @ 04:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by AfterInfinity
reply to post by swan001

"Lucifer" only has a bad rap because he's a metaphor for the weaknesses that cause us to make mistakes, and we need something to blame the bad stuff on. We like being able to blame things, so we don't have to face the reality of our weaknesses. It makes us feel powerless. How do you defeat something that is a part of you? It's about as pleasant as chopping off your arm because it has a tumor or something.

The true nature of "Lucifer" is that we HAVE to make mistakes in order to learn. If we didn't need mistakes in order to learn, then why do we have schools? Why do we have the military? Learning should be a quick process that offers no difficulty at all - which we know isn't true. We have to learn what's wrong in order to understand what's right. As for "Satan"...another metaphor, for what happens when we decide that we like making mistakes with impunity more than we like learning to do things right.

Of course, we have to make mistakes to learn. But we are supposed to stop making these mistakes. Yes, sure, errors are necessary for evolution. But some people will just say, oh, we are allowed to make errors, so I'll just make the more errors I can, as I know I won't be punished. That's not evolution, that's laziness. This will give a chaotic and criminal society.

I once made terrible errors... I can't go into details, as it was just horrible... But I learned from it, and never did them again. I hope people do not fall into the trap of "error is allowed so I'll make as many as I can".

posted on Feb, 8 2013 @ 10:28 AM
link   
reply to post by Firefly_

A friend of mine brought a Satanic Bible to one of our gatherings recently, and he started talking loudly about how he was willing to go toe-to-toe with any certified theologist and debate the validity of Christianity vs Satanism...or any other kind of philosophy or religion.

And in all honesty, if everything has an opposite, then it's about time the Bible started sharing the limelight with its "evil twin".

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join