It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Unknown, Transparent Object Photographed over Maui

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 27 2012 @ 10:00 AM
link   
That's cool !
However the ability to project what's behind an object
to the front rendering it invisible is easily in reach of the
lowly humans at the USAF.
still cool !

posted on Jul, 30 2012 @ 06:37 PM
link   

edit on 30-7-2012 by GAOTU789 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 30 2012 @ 07:08 PM
link   
If the object is actually real and was spherical then how come there is no visual distortion of the clouds behind it? In that case I'm finding it hard to see how it could be a bubble.

That's what has me wondering. The, what appear to be white "lights", would seem to suggest a shallow curved surface and yet, the clouds visible simply are as if seen through a flat surface. I guess the curve could be so shallow and the "object" quite large so the clouds don;t actually appear as you would expect however, still doesn't quite add up to my mind.

posted on Jul, 30 2012 @ 09:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by azureskys
If you view it with a thermal setting you can see that the white lights or bars on
the object are giving off a heat signature. At least my Picasa 3 showed it as heat.

It baffles me that anyone would think that a filter on a computer program is actually going to show heat signatures from a picture. That is just ridiculous. Also, I really hate that people use filters at all to try and make out objects in digital pictures. Leave these things to the folks that actually know what they are doing. You are making yourselves and the UFO community look like a bunch of dimwits. No wonder they all laugh at us.

posted on Aug, 6 2012 @ 03:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by PAranormal

Originally posted by azureskys
If you view it with a thermal setting you can see that the white lights or bars on
the object are giving off a heat signature. At least my Picasa 3 showed it as heat.

It baffles me that anyone would think that a filter on a computer program is actually going to show heat signatures from a picture. That is just ridiculous. Also, I really hate that people use filters at all to try and make out objects in digital pictures. Leave these things to the folks that actually know what they are doing. You are making yourselves and the UFO community look like a bunch of dimwits. No wonder they all laugh at us.

Boy its a good thing my parents or my teachers didn't laugh at me whenever I made a mistake while I was
trying to learn something or trying to do something new and finding out I had missed the mark,
because I would have just given up on life.

I am so thankful that you were not there to cut me off at the knees.

You must be quite a famous person... Being born knowing everything and never having to make a mistake ever in your life.

How wonderful for you ! Stroke your ego much?

Thank you for your attempt at guidance on this matter.
Not !

But another member of ATS with kindness,patience and Maturity, explained the programs short-comings to me, and
I learned something
from him without being called names or getting ridiculed

My apology's to the mods and anyone else for being off topic here but I just had to say something back.

By the way " PAranormal" what was your contribution to the OP ?
edit on 6-8-2012 by azureskys because: added more

posted on Aug, 6 2012 @ 09:07 AM
link   
reply to post by Druscilla

I've had opportunity to shoot with everything from Diana, Brownie, Argus, Hasselblad, Leica, Mamiya, Flagship Canon, Flagship Nikon, Yashica, and many many other model cameras in film and digital, 35mm format and Medium format.

I keep up with models and I don't recognize one of these names.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join