It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

'Why am I here?' Batman 'killer' James Holmes asks

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 09:02 PM
link   

'Why am I here?' Batman 'killer' James Holmes asks

www.news.com.au

THE accused Batman killer James Holmes has been claiming he does not remember the shooting and that he has amnesia.

Mr Holmes, 24, who allegedly killed 12 people and injured 58 at a screening of ''The Dark Knight Rises'' in Colorado, does not remember the incident.

''He claims he doesn't know why he's in jail,'' a jail staffer told the newspaper. ''He asked, 'why am I here?'''
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 09:02 PM
link   
Well well well, this is interesting.He does not remember the shooting, he does not know why he is in Jail. If one were to go down the conspiracy route, then perhaps James Holmes was being 'controlled' and has no memory of the incident...

Just like the US soldier who massacred the Afghan families, he has no recollection whatsoever.

www.news.com.au
(visit the link for the full news article)
edit on 26-7-2012 by daaskapital because: sp

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 09:08 PM
link   
"Claims" he does not remember... color me skeptical...

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 09:11 PM
link   
Either he has a good lawyer or he is telling the truth.

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 09:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by LadySkadi
"Claims" he does not remember... color me skeptical...

If you have seen his court appearance, then you would know that he wasn't there in the head.

He was clearly gone, not himself in the court appearance. He acted as a drone...something on auto pilot...

edit on 26-7-2012 by daaskapital because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 09:20 PM
link   
Did the jail staffer answer his question?

That's what I want to know.

His question was probably taken out of context. That's my guess.

link   
eventually, the guards are going to respond to him that they don't know why he's there either and then go do other things around the jail.

after a few years, holmes will begin to remember things.

time has a way of making things right.

link   
reply to post by daaskapital

We aren't "talking" about the court appearance though, we're talking about the shooting. He clearly remembered booby trapping his apt. since he told the cops about that, no?

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 09:21 PM
link   
This young man did not carry out this act alone. There are numerous accounts that there were multiple shooters and one or two accomplices. As in prior cases of these mass public shootings, the shooter appears dazed and confused or just downright crazy. This whole situation screams mind control experiment gone bad!

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 09:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by LadySkadi
reply to post by daaskapital

We aren't "talking" about the court appearance though, we're talking about the shooting. He clearly remembered booby trapping his apt. since he told the cops about that, no?

No, but the court appearance is more recent. He was 'out of it' at the court appearance, and he would have been 'out of it' during the shooting. He informed the police about his apartment shortly after the shooting. Perhaps he has 'snapped out of it' now so to speak, and does not remember anything.

Just putting it out there.

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 09:36 PM
link   
“Be extremely subtle, even to the point of formlessness. Be extremely mysterious, even to the point of soundlessness. Thereby you can be the director of the opponent's fate.”

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 09:38 PM
link   
Not suprised at all if true.
edit on 26-7-2012 by _Phoenix_ because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 09:43 PM
link   
Please add any comments to the existing thread found here...

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Thread closed.

top topics

join