It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Vote Third Party. Stop the insanity!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 03:15 PM
link   

Remember, the definition of insanity is doing the same thing over and over and expecting different results. Vote third party! Institute real change in the political process. Stop complaining. You can't keep voting for the same two political parties and then act shocked when nothing changes.

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 03:23 PM
link   
Im writing in my vote if I have to.

Im not voting for who they tell me I have to any more.

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 03:47 PM
link   
reply to post by CoolerAbdullah786

We have to get em all the hell out of there!!!! One person is not going to gut the system of corruption that has taken our country hostage!

Although it is a start, WE THE PEOPLE, have one long, hard road ahead of us, if we want to take this country back from the criminal empire who has taken it over!

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 04:03 PM
link   
I have been saying since at least 2000...

Two Parties, ONE AGENDA...

How I vote is still my business but the 2 party system needs to open up to 3 or more!
edit on 26-7-2012 by abeverage because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 04:07 PM
link   
reply to post by abeverage

Or even better, a No-Party System! A system where we vote for someone because of their ideals and stances on issues, not because of their party affiliation.

"You may saaaaaay I'm a dreeeeamer...."

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 04:07 PM
link   
People need to vote based on NO PARTY AFFILIATION. This idea of partisan voting, dem, repub, third party, is silly. Perhaps we should focus on voting FOR THE BEST PERSON. Not based on party lines.

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 04:08 PM
link   
reply to post by captaintyinknots

We posted the same thing at pretty much the same time.

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 04:38 PM
link   
reply to post by seeker1963

s/f op
I am totally with you on this one. The facts are obvious. The congress is silent and they are criminals as well as the last several presidents against The Constitution which makes them criminals against the american people.

This says it all for me,,,,,

But unnerving or not as an American and as a patriot and as a honorably discharged veteran, I have a responsibility to myself to my loved ones, to the people of this great nation and to god to speak the truth. Doesn't matter and it shouldn't matter, if it upsets a bunch of criminals.

The full article link is,,
www.heavencanbefound.com...
edit on 26-7-2012 by CherubBaby because: s/f

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 06:27 PM
link   
I agree with you, I will write in Ron Paul, I know he's not perfect, but I think he will do what this country needs, and bring the people's voice back to the front page, and get rid of most of the corruption.

It's clear that The System is set up this way for a reason, having only two parties doesn't give you much choice.

I asked somebody once, do you believe in your party so much that you would jump off a bridge with them, they didn't seem to have an answer for that.

I believe people have been brainwashed so much, that they think voting for Obama again or Romney is somehow normal.

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 06:33 PM
link   
reply to post by FutureThinker

Well I agree with some of what Ron Paul says, but not much. Jill Stein fits better for me. But I encourage people to vote for people like Paul, Johnson, or Stein regardless. This system needs to be broken. If people would stop being so damn apathetic we could possibly break the system. It's going to be a long time.

I refuse to be a cheerleader for the Democrat party. I personally would love a no-party system. And I'm not saying that I wouldn't vote for a Democrat again in the future, but they would literally have to be the best choice out of ALL the choices.

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 06:40 PM
link   
reply to post by CoolerAbdullah786

I collected signatures this spring in Arizona for a ballot to be voted on allowing cross party voting.

At least it is a step in the right direction and people are being listened to.

top topics

join