It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Spells For Repelling Negativity

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 01:15 PM
link   
Hello, I realize that not many of you know me, and I'm a little leery about posting this kind of stuff on ATS, but I figure such a large crowd of diverse education swarms this little corner of the cyber world, I might get a good answer from you lot.

So, here goes: can anyone tell me the best spell to use for repelling negativity? I prefer a spell that doesn't have too heavy of an impact on the karmic cycle, as I don't need it doubling back on me in the long run from excessive use, if you know what I mean. I'll be using a hawthorne wand, which I've read is excellent for protective enchantments, so if you could tell me anything, I'd be grateful.

Thanks in advance!

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 01:22 PM
link   
The LBRP - Lesser banishing ritual of the pentagram

Or, just know that what ever you come across, you brought on yourself for a lesson or what ever you sent out is coming back at you.

Here run a search.

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 01:27 PM
link   
reply to post by AfterInfinity

A positive outlook?

Kidding..

I do chakra meditation every day for about an hour.

Keeps all that negative crap away...

Beginners Guide To Chakra Meditation

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 01:47 PM
link   
like 10th said, meditation is a powerful tool.

i also use crystals. black tourmaline is a negative energy vacuum. i've got it in every corner of every room in my house. always have a piece in my pocket. in my car. in my tool box at work. even have a piece of it on my tool cart. have a 3" black tourmaline and quartz sphere that lives at the head of my bed so that when i sleep...it's less than 6 inches away from my head all night.

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 01:54 PM
link   
reply to post by ICEKOHLD

Oh, I've seen that kind of thing before. The one I noticed was Citrine, which I can get a fair sized chunk of for about...$3, I think, at the local "New Age" shop. Very powerful and useful for recycling negative energy and pouring out fresh stuff.

But yes, I was hoping for something that relied less on my constantly refreshing it and more on my laying it down every week or so. A circle or just a quick mantra. No candles or anything, trying not to set fires. I'm not so good at that meditation stuff.

Just to be a little more specific, I'm looking for something I'm likely to succeed with in my first or second try, considering I'll probably do it twice for good measure. I'll keep checking back for further responses. Those of you who have already answered, thanks so much for your help.

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 01:56 PM
link   
It's not a spell per say, but I have had lots of lucky using a series of different techniques...

I burn sage in my home every month or so, in every room and in every space I can reach. I banish all negativity verbally and also visualize a white light emanating from my heart. After that I salt the entire perimeter of my yard, that is suppose to keep the negative energies away.
I also have mirrors hanging on the front of my house to reflect the energy back on anyone or anything that comes around. Cinnamon sticks above my door and a bottle tree in my flower garden.

At night before I fall asleep I imagine a huge pink bubble surrounding my house and yard, and imagine my family inside the bubble and a white light coming from the center on the bubble. I also imagine angles or guardians standing around the perimeter of the bubble. Since I am not really projecting the banishment on anyone in particular and just negativity in general I feel the karmic impact is really nonexistent.

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 02:05 PM
link   
reply to post by LittleVoice731

Thanks! Wonderful input. I'll have to locate some sage...might have some at the local organic shop...as for the rest, that's usually the best way, I've always thought. Intent, intent, intent! But I love to get second opinions...I'd hate to be one of those people who always depends on their lack of experience to get a touchy job done.

edit on 26-7-2012 by AfterInfinity because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 27 2012 @ 02:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by AfterInfinity
Hello, I realize that not many of you know me, and I'm a little leery about posting this kind of stuff on ATS, but I figure such a large crowd of diverse education swarms this little corner of the cyber world, I might get a good answer from you lot.

So, here goes: can anyone tell me the best spell to use for repelling negativity? I prefer a spell that doesn't have too heavy of an impact on the karmic cycle, as I don't need it doubling back on me in the long run from excessive use, if you know what I mean. I'll be using a hawthorne wand, which I've read is excellent for protective enchantments, so if you could tell me anything, I'd be grateful.

Thanks in advance!

Sure thing. Obtain some sage, the plant if you can get it. When lit, it smoulders. Inferiors hate that smell. Also ring a metal bell as you do this, they hate that too, but must listen to the hurtful sound.
Walk through your home with the burning sage and the bell. In each room give all negative Spirits license to leave to leave, ("I give you license to go from this place, never to return.") and Command them to leave NOW! and stamp your foot as you shout "Now."
Now your about is clear, time for yourself.

Run a hot bath, full tub, and bless that water, and ask it (The Power of the Element Water) to do your bidding in this matter. Light a candle, white, and turn off any other light. Bathe yourself slowly, and see the negativity wash right off of you. Take your time. Then, while still in the tub, pull the plug, and lay back as the water drains. See the water pull the negativity out, and away from you.

posted on Jul, 30 2012 @ 08:19 PM
link   
trusting that all is perfect with the least of personal manipulations is a way to be that seems to work quite with success. Like going with the flow.

Don’t know whether you need more input on solutions to your question after you received so many nice suggestions and this answer here being such a late addition though you said you would keep checking here.

The idea here is to let you know to be good. just be good at all times and you don’t need any devices or rituals. not even once or twice. you then can rely at any time that you will create good outcomes (after possibly having to clear some old not so good behavioral stuff first – if that might apply). just be good and consider your and others' feelings before you affect.

Be mindful at all times. Treat the world in its complexity like a little slice of garden you nurture to its full benefit. Be good.

top topics

join