It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

World War III Starts Sunday

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 11:31 PM
link   
i hope not dark. i hope all the Olympics and ww3 predictions are wrong. id like all this death and hate to just stop, but i know im dreaming.

posted on Jul, 27 2012 @ 04:54 AM
link   
reply to post by stonebutterfly

It could turn out to be wrong, and if it does, I'll admit my mistake and try to learn from it. That's the best I can do - I try to serve this site by bringing information and outside sources into things as much as possible, I think in the past few days I have been engaging in highly speculative theories involving Syria and James Holmes - the James Holmes case is so strange and the Syria crisis is probably going to escalate into war -

but sometimes trying to get your hands on information that is cutting-edge results in misinformation, in any case, people should realize that. I have a responsibility to try and keep other members on ATS informed with healthy information - that is information that denies ignorance - but I also like to allow for discussions in areas that might not be well-discussed, and in that case, we are only speculating. But speculation is healthy, too, as long as you are willing to accept when your theories are wrong by weighing the evidence and whatnot.

I hope that makes sense.
edit on 27-7-2012 by darkbake because: (no reason given)

new topics

<< 1   >>

join