It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

World War III Starts Sunday

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 12:51 PM
link   
All right. Other ATS members have been informing me that Damascus is going to fall on Sunday, according to prophecy. I would take them seriously. I wasn't going to post this, but the Twitter outage suggests that the internet is going to start being controlled - we could have complete outages if cyber weapons are used.

I'll just give a quick run-down of what I know - China has the capability to knock our satellites out of space, the U.S. has been moving its assets to the Pacific, so I think the theater of war is going to very quickly escalate starting in Syria, then hitting Iran / Israel, then moving to the Pacific.

You guys should pay attention to this in case things get out of hand fast and you lose access to ATS.

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 12:56 PM
link   
Can you elaborate more about this prophecy and why this Sunday is D-Day?

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 12:57 PM
link   
No friend, war will not start sunday, twitter is always down and china does not have the capability to knock out "all" our satelites.

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 01:03 PM
link   
reply to post by destinedkid17

White House Confirms Chinese Anti-Satellite Weapon Test

Twitter probably is always down, sorry about that, you could be right... but it could also be a cyber weapons test.

I contacted another ATS member to get more information about his reasoning for you guys.

I want to say, this is extremely speculative and out there, but I also wouldn't be posting it if I didn't think it had a fairly high chance of occurring. If it doesn't, then I will willingly accept I was wrong. But I'm not posting on a whim. Even though I admit what I'm saying is highly speculative, it had to pass a certain probability test before I was willing to share it.

edit on 26-7-2012 by darkbake because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 01:04 PM
link   
Twitter is back up for me. So i'm not sure what you are talking about with this internet being controlled. Could you please provide more proof of this event starting on Sunday?

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 01:11 PM
link   
reply to post by darkbake

ATS members have been informing me

No...they have been misleading you with the usual "the sky is falling" routine.

You guys should pay attention to this

Ummm......no.
See you on Monday to prove my point about the "chicken littles" on this site.

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 01:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by DrumsRfun
reply to post by darkbake

See you on Monday to prove my point about the "chicken littles" on this site.

All right, sounds perfect. Seriously message me about this on Monday.

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 01:15 PM
link   
Is there something in the ATS water supply.....

These threads are popping up like weeds after a rainstorm.....

No, WW3 will not start on Sunday. You might as well plan on going to work/school just like every other Monday.....

Des

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 01:15 PM
link   
The 9th of AV is July 28-29 and is historically very significant in the history of Israel. Maybe this is where OP got the idea that it is going down on Sunday.

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 01:28 PM
link   
reply to post by Destinyone

Thanks, come Monday I will return to normal ATS stuff and fully admit I was wrong when it comes to this. Until then, I just want to inform people of the possibility.

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 01:41 PM
link   
Well I dont know if a war is starting Sunday, but the amount of military presence in my area has grown enourmously, for the past 2 weeks Ive had apache helocopters flying over my house, F-16s night flying, which used to be their base, but were transferred to another base, to bring in A-10s, but it seems like the F-16s are back, im wondering if they are expecting more of an air war than a ground war if on does begin, Crazy stuff going on right now. I checked out Google earth for the local training gounds for the military and all I can say is WOW, they have built a mock city and airport for target practice, for the A-10s, Attack Apache Helos, F-16, etc.... Something is definetly brewing, Or they are at least preparing themselves for some kind of conflict. I wont get into where this is located for the benefit of the Military to have an upper hand in this.

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 01:45 PM
link   
Perfect timing. Nobody will give a # with the Olympics on tv.

And when the games are over; "huh? We're at war? Oh well...!"

I can see this happening though it's anybodys guess

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 02:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by micmerci
The 9th of AV is July 28-29 and is historically very significant in the history of Israel. Maybe this is where OP got the idea that it is going down on Sunday.

Yeah, that is where the date came from, although it was a different ATS member who proposed this theory.

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 02:57 PM
link   
Crap !!..I have to work on Monday...

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 03:26 PM
link   
Everybody calm down...have a couple of drinks...smoke some weed ...take a Valium...Every thing will just be fine, really.....I"m on my forth beer.

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 05:33 PM
link   
i think something happens Friday that starts something even bigger on Sunday.
beginning of end possibly.

its just a thought but theres alot of strange things going on messages, incidents, announcements, events ,,,you get my drift

hopefully nothing happens

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 08:04 PM
link   
reply to post by nighthawk1954

You're preaching to the choir
You mean 'fourth'

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 08:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by christafinias
its just a thought but theres alot of strange things going on messages, incidents, announcements, events ,,,you get my drift...hopefully nothing happens
Sounds like the college parties that I used to attend
...all the hoopla and buzz...and in the end...'nothing happens'

edit on 26-7-2012 by hp1229 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 09:22 PM
link   
Great, the gods are going to start the games again. This world is a big Colosseum.

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 11:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by nighthawk1954
Everybody calm down...have a couple of drinks...smoke some weed ...take a Valium...Every thing will just be fine, really.....I"m on my forth beer.

Well, I don't actually disagree with you. Even if a third world war breaks out, you can still smoke some weed, drink some beer, make some cash, chill with friends, etc. and just let those in charge duke it out with each other. Just be aware of where the next combat zone is going to be so you can move your party to another location ahead of time!

top topics

<<   2 >>

join