It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Did the nwo just botch thier own false flag op?

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 25 2012 @ 05:46 PM
link   

Did they screw up? Now people want guns even more.

Maybe TPTB planned for this to happen to get people to be armed to enact the next stage in the black operations false flag terror campiegn.

What is the next move?
edit on 25-7-2012 by John_Rodger_Cornman because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 25 2012 @ 05:49 PM
link   
I think people are tired of the shiiite and want to be able to protect themselves a little more. Whether the NWO was/is involved and screwed up...I am still kind of out on that one. But I do think folks are tired of being "scared" either way.

posted on Jul, 25 2012 @ 05:50 PM
link   
Why was the shooting a false flag again? I forgot.

posted on Jul, 25 2012 @ 05:53 PM
link   
When you need to get people spending to "spur a stagnant economy" what better way then to tell them you're going to take something away...

TPTB aren't stupid... although they are quite adept at making people think they're stupid so that stupid people will say stupid crap like "if they can't even __________ how could you possibly think they'd be capable of carrying out ____________"...

posted on Jul, 25 2012 @ 05:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by Cassius666

from what I read it's because it happened so close to that UN small arms treaty, and it's brought up the gun control issue for America at that time, and also serving as a distraction from Syria, Iran and every other issue.

posted on Jul, 25 2012 @ 05:58 PM
link   

Because "False Flag" is the phrase of the month here on ATS...

posted on Jul, 25 2012 @ 06:15 PM
link   
I've read a lot of the thoughts about this shooting, but none of them (at least in my mind) have made a valid direct connection to the Gubment; not yet. The event could have been planned by a group, because it does have that feel for some reason. For the moment however, I'm suspending my judgement on that until I see something more conclusive.

Something about the name of the town (Aurora) bugs me. I can't explain why just yet, but I'm wondering if anyone else has a weird feeling about this as well.

If it was a Gubment Op... yeah they botched it. Remember we can't get Alien disclosure until we lose the guns.

posted on Jul, 25 2012 @ 06:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by mileysubet

Because "False Flag" is the phrase of the month here on ATS...

posted on Jul, 25 2012 @ 06:18 PM
link   
reply to post by visualmiscreant

Botched? If it creates fear, they win either way.

More security at theaters, more money for the security/police. Hell the DHS probably needed a new raise.

posted on Jul, 25 2012 @ 06:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by 007Polytoks

More security at theaters, more money for the security/police. Hell the DHS probably needed a new raise.

Very good point there. Any thoughts about the name Aurora???

posted on Jul, 25 2012 @ 06:23 PM
link   
Who said it was about gun control? It could be about health care lol. I dont believe it was any of these.

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on Jul, 25 2012 @ 06:25 PM
link   
reply to post by John_Rodger_Cornman

Yeah, thinking the same thing. I follow very closely NWO's moves and this one is truly perplexing. Something is wrong within the NWO.

posted on Jul, 25 2012 @ 06:30 PM
link   

No it was a tragic event with loss of lives
Adding 2+2 and coming up NWO-TPTB is trivilising what happened
It was just a random nutcase who will see justice done

Cran

posted on Jul, 25 2012 @ 06:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by strafgod
Who said it was about gun control? It could be about health care lol. I dont believe it was any of these.

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

Maybe both. www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jul, 25 2012 @ 06:32 PM
link   
reply to post by cranspace

That makes alot of nuts. John Lennon was killed by a nut. JFK was killed by a nut. It's as if nuts are more powerful than actual secret societies like CIA...

posted on Jul, 25 2012 @ 06:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by 007Polytoks

Oh, is that what was creating fear? An isolated incident of a deranged person with mental issues? Or was it the whole government trying to kill us at every second -false flag- we are doomed-type thinking....

Terrible tragedies like this have happened for a very long time now. But the fear that should be present from it should be on par with a lightning strike as it doesn't happen often.

posted on Jul, 25 2012 @ 06:39 PM
link   
Sure like alphabet agencies never conducted false flag operation.

Operation Gladio(actually implemented), Operation Northwoods(was shutdown before it started)?

posted on Jul, 25 2012 @ 06:41 PM
link   
According to Wikipedia, Aurora is the Goddess of the Dawn (rising sun). Here we see the opposites that one poster mentioned (13th Zodiac), in that the movie was called Dark Knight Rises. I find this most peculiar, but not necessarily a connection of sorts.

Here's the link to that thread by 13th Zodiac:

Dark Knight; Lucifer Rises

The discussion of opposites is in the first post...
edit on 7/25/2012 by visualmiscreant because: Added link

posted on Jul, 25 2012 @ 06:41 PM
link   

" What is the next move? "

Lock n Load Brother and wait for TSHTF ..............

posted on Jul, 25 2012 @ 06:43 PM
link   

It seems to have a-lot to do with astrology, and occult star worship. I think it links into other "lone gunman" as well.

Aurora (Latin: [awˈroːra]) is the Latin word for dawn, the goddess of dawn in Roman mythology and Latin poetry.

An aurora (plural: aurorae or auroras) is a natural light display in the sky particularly in the high latitude (Arctic and Antarctic) regions, caused by the collision of energetic charged particles with atoms in the high altitude atmosphere (thermosphere).

I would look into the date July 20, and its significance to Roman occult symbolism. I think they are trying to indicate that something is being "born" out of this conflict. Possibly its the U.N. anti gun legislation which is going to be passed soon (which will bypass U.S. law). Going to look further into the Aurora/Godess of dawn side.

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join