It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Did the nwo just botch thier own false flag op?

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 25 2012 @ 11:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by cranspace

I suppose the fact that he simply sat in his car, and waited for police to arrest him

Is in my opinion Fact
Cran

Thats like mixing oil with water...you saw how well that went down with the BP disaster...

Opinion mixed with Fact equals: bravo uniform Lima Lima sierra hotel India tango.
edit on 25-7-2012 by mileysubet because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 25 2012 @ 11:40 PM
link   
reply to post by cranspace

Your reply is highly indicative of your lack of true want to find out the reason behind this crime. You want him to commit suicide? What great idea... I suppose that will solve all our problems, right? Why don't you try to be constructive, and productive in this thread, instead of spewing hatred filled calls for people to commit suicide.

You completely ignore the fact that I showed numerous data to support my claim, and try to redirect the argument away from your clear lack of informed opinion on these matters. Please, read the data I produced, and see that this is not simply my opinion... I produced several sources for declassified CIA documents, which clearly show that the ability to create "Manchurian candidates" is there, and has been successfully used. Trying to detract away from this visible, and clear fact, is something I detest, and proves your overwhelming ignorance on the topic.

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 07:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by yourmaker

Originally posted by Cassius666
Why was the shooting a false flag again? I forgot.

from what I read it's because it happened so close to that UN small arms treaty, and it's brought up the gun control issue for America at that time, and also serving as a distraction from Syria, Iran and every other issue.

Sarcasm ? im not good with this ..

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 07:41 AM
link   
reply to post by John_Rodger_Cornman

The Law of Unintended Consequences...which often yields the opposite effect of what was intended. "They" dont get it; the more draconian that government becomes to pursue an anti-gun agenda, the more that citizens desire to exercise their second amendment rights.

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 04:01 PM
link   

Could someone tell me why the side-by-side picture comparisons are important & why they matter?

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 04:13 PM
link   
I think if any thing Gun sales will increase...

posted on Jul, 27 2012 @ 01:52 AM
link   

I think someone probably did botch their operation, actually. I'm just not sure who. The fact that James Holmes made it out alive and his apartment didn't explode could unlock some hidden footprints.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join