It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Area 51

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 25 2003 @ 02:38 PM
link   
Is there any way that a human can infiltrate area 51? I know that in the past someone tried and got in and he survived. Any thoughts?

posted on Apr, 25 2003 @ 02:40 PM
link   
I know that in the past someone tried and got in and he survived. Posted by NebulaStar

Really? Any information on who or when this was done? I have never heard of a successful infiltration.

posted on Apr, 25 2003 @ 06:03 PM
link   
In all truth i don't think the people who work there are humen. It is almost a humen impossablitly to keep a secret. Therefor i come to the conclusion that almost all the people that work there are aliens themselvs. Seems terrably impossable i know...but it is my beleif.

posted on Apr, 26 2003 @ 01:52 AM
link   
He got in am not sure when though, he was brought to a holding cell, was tourtured, third degree burns, teeth were pulled, he had to sign his life away, and was monitured after they released him.

posted on Apr, 26 2003 @ 10:08 AM
link   
Please.

Two private pilots landed there. One claimed navigation error. Other, low fuel emergency.

They were detained, photographed. Signed a form saying they would be imprisoned if they said what they saw.

Which wasn't anything, because the good stuff is concealed. They don't leave it laying around for satellites to see.

[Edited on 26-4-2003 by Researcher]

posted on Apr, 30 2003 @ 09:01 PM
link   
yes, I remember that, but there was a guy who actually got in

posted on May, 1 2003 @ 09:12 AM
link   
dont think its the same bloke that i read about as this happened roughly 22 or 23 yrs ago. he got into a compound but was caught, tortured but then erased! he was supposedly a loner and had no family, so no-one really missed him. cant remember where i saw it though, sorry

blackwidow

posted on May, 1 2003 @ 10:17 AM
link   
Several people have been arrested on a fairly regular basis...and taken to the guard stations, interrogated, signed releases, etc. Which is really pretty decent of them...considering lethal force IS authorized. All you'll likely see at the main Area 51 base is KNOWN stealth aircraft being tested (albeit with more advanced avionics and engines, etc.) Anything alien related is tested in other sites that are part of the range (such as S-4), but these facilities are mostly inside the mountains and underground...with camouflaged entrances, hangar doors, etc.

posted on May, 5 2003 @ 05:13 PM
link   
I have heard a couple stories of people getting in to the compound. But I think that most of them were just the same story interpreted different ways. I would want to know, but I woldn't try it myself.
I bet you that the people who know to much have "accidental" fatal injuries.

posted on May, 6 2003 @ 02:04 PM
link   
they're not likely to see much at Area 51 proper...certainly not aliens...

I always liked the earlier idea of infiltrating the base by dressing up as an alien...hehe....

posted on May, 9 2003 @ 12:57 PM
link   
Without going to the other sites...

"they're not likely to see much at Area 51 proper...certainly not aliens...

I always liked the earlier idea of infiltrating the base by dressing up as an alien...hehe.... "

That won't work either Gazrok. Those military dudes strip you!

posted on May, 9 2003 @ 01:12 PM
link   
I dont really understand why you would even try to get into area51. You would have to realize that you probably wont see anything good, and that you will either be imprisoned or killed.

posted on May, 16 2003 @ 10:12 AM
link   
No, but it'd be really funny....

posted on Dec, 20 2008 @ 11:12 PM
link   
Go further into the desert... Area 58... The old test site ...beware of areas of lethal radioactivity...and very hi tech security...but dont google it all you get is a bunch of garbage ...Happy Trails DIRT

top topics

join