It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Illuminati Playing Card - Population Reduction September 11th - London 2012

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 25 2012 @ 01:31 PM
link   
Woe pretty amazing when you think about it, what are the chances: Here is the card:

Alright so the 2 towers are pretty clear right? Anyone ever notice the dome beside the towers? What could this be?

Well here is a picture of the London City Hall you make your own opinion on this:

Sorry if this was already posted...pretty cool!!!!!

posted on Jul, 25 2012 @ 01:33 PM
link   
I'm sorry - but I'm just not seeing the connection here.

posted on Jul, 25 2012 @ 01:36 PM
link   
So in my town I'll be fine! YAY!

The second picture (the round building) they have made something very similar to that in Manchester. They are currently completing it! It should be ready in a few Months.

posted on Jul, 25 2012 @ 01:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by CanadianBlueTrue

Alright so the 2 towers are pretty clear right? Anyone ever notice the dome beside the towers? What could this be?

You know I've never bothered to look at that card before, but now I do ......... where are the 2 towers?!!!!!!!!! There are numerous tall buildings shown, all different, but nothing that looks the least like the WTC.

Anyway, if you take out the entire population of London, it will take us at least a couple of weeks for global human population to return to the same level. And another day for it to be even higher.

So what's the point again?

posted on Jul, 25 2012 @ 01:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by MentorsRiddle
I'm sorry - but I'm just not seeing the connection here.

Don't worry, I rarely see any connection to any predictions lately...

This place can make you doubt it all ...

posted on Jul, 25 2012 @ 01:42 PM
link   
reply to post by MentorsRiddle

really? I looked at the card and said mmmmm population control........looked at the pictures with the 2 towers......I said yeah that was the start of the war on terror and the start of population control, by removing rights and well starting a war that just cannot end, a war vs Terror..... Then I said mmmmm what does that dome have anything to do with that in New York? mmmm then I said well it comes after the towers in the pic so it must be an sign of a future event. mmmm what big event is coming? Oh yeah the olympics...so does London have a a building that looks like that dome?....well yes and not only a building but a very important one. hence the connection. D

posted on Jul, 25 2012 @ 01:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by CanadianBlueTrue
Woe pretty amazing when you think about it, what are the chances: Here is the card:

Well here is a picture of the London City Hall you make your own opinion on this:

Sorry if this was already posted...pretty cool!!!!!

this one is even creepier, it has big ben falling in the back round, and the people in front are wearing differnt color shirts, what colors are those you ask, the same colors as the olympic rings

edit on 25-7-2012 by DocHolidaze because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 25 2012 @ 01:48 PM
link   
I don't see the connection either, between that dome stadium and the city represented in the card. There is a small dome structure in the city image, but the image you presented doesn't look to be dwarfed by any surrounding towers ?!

It would make a good thread to identify the locations, or potential locations of all those game cards. I recall the Lady Diana, paparatzi card, and the Tokyo clock card now, as having had real relevance to ongoing issues. When Steve Jackson and company made the cards, did they links or ties with insiders? It's "dated information" now, but perhaps they knew part of the larger blueprints which were in formation then. Thanks for the further speculation on the matter.

posted on Jul, 25 2012 @ 01:52 PM
link   
Posted by: DocHolidaze

this one is even creepier, it has big ben falling in the back round, and the people in front are wearing differnt color shirts, what colors are those you ask, the same colors as the olympic rings

Posted by FaryJay

Damn!

Now that is a whole lot more creepier than what this thread's op stated.

The upcoming Olympics is getting freakier by the day!

edit on 25/7/12 by faryjay because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 25 2012 @ 01:53 PM
link   
reply to post by Northwarden

Also if I did know for certain back in the 80's 1985 to be sure of a plan for population control and a NWO and did not want to release the information in fear of retaliation a board game would be a great way to spill the beans in the same way as the elite do!

posted on Jul, 25 2012 @ 01:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by faryjay

Posted by: DocHolidaze

Posted by FaryJay

Damn!

Now that is a whole lot more creepier than what this thread's op stated.

The upcoming Olympics is getting freakier by the day!

edit on 25/7/12 by faryjay because: (no reason given)

and for the alien invasion believers how bout this one!

posted on Jul, 25 2012 @ 02:02 PM
link   

I don't like this one bit.

I live in London. I guess getting into all that debt paid off in the end.

posted on Jul, 25 2012 @ 02:31 PM
link   
reply to post by CanadianBlueTrue

Here is something else to think on:

posted on Jul, 25 2012 @ 02:43 PM
link   
reply to post by DocHolidaze

Actually, it's not Big Ben - it's Wako Clock Tower in Tokyo.

posted on Jul, 25 2012 @ 02:49 PM
link   
Yup, Big Ben doesn't look anything like that.

posted on Jul, 25 2012 @ 02:53 PM
link   

Oh wow, you actually just went there.

posted on Jul, 25 2012 @ 02:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by The Empty Skies

said page not found, do u have another link?

posted on Jul, 25 2012 @ 02:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by DocHolidaze

Originally posted by The Empty Skies

said page not found, do u have another link?

Just search Google Images for 'Illuminati Card Game Wako Clock Tower' and it's the second image.

Edit: or here.

Peace
edit on 25/7/12 by The Empty Skies because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 25 2012 @ 03:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by Suspiria
Yup, Big Ben doesn't look anything like that.

i looked at pics of big ben and to say it doesn't look anything like that is wrong. To say it doesn't look exact, is a truthful statement. I see a huge clock tower with a point on top, when i see big ben although not the same shape i see a clock tower with a point on top, point being even though there not the exact same they do look similar. Just liike the artist rendering of the exploding twin towers don't look exactly like the real twin towers

edit on 25-7-2012 by DocHolidaze because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 25 2012 @ 03:08 PM
link   

Nevertheless, the clock in the 'Combined Disasters' card is still Wako Clock Tower in Tokyo. The resemblance is too great to dismiss. It's not Big Ben.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join