It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Report: Colorado shooting suspect sent plans notebook to psychiatrist

page: 8
<< 5  6  7   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 31 2012 @ 07:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by adjensen

The bombs at his apartment were intended as a diversion to get the police over there, rather than at the police station just up the street from the theatre. When he saw how many cops were there, he must have surmised that they didn't go off, or maybe he just asked them.

That's a good and plausible theory! His plan having all police over at the appt. (and then escaping due to the distraction) failed - which would explain why he gave up so quickly.

posted on Aug, 2 2012 @ 01:16 PM
link   
reply to post by flexy123

Considering to my knowledge the police didn't find about the booby trapped apartment until after the shooting was done, when he told them, I fail to see how this theory hold ground at all. How would they have found out that it was booby trapped before the shooting, when he wasn't even a suspect yet???

posted on Aug, 2 2012 @ 02:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by 007Polytoks
reply to post by flexy123

Considering to my knowledge the police didn't find about the booby trapped apartment until after the shooting was done, when he told them, I fail to see how this theory hold ground at all. How would they have found out that it was booby trapped before the shooting, when he wasn't even a suspect yet???

Because they were SUPPOSED to, but his plan failed.

From what I understand, he rigged the apartment to blow up, and before leaving for the theatre, turned on his stereo, very loud, and playing the same song over and over, and left the door slightly ajar. One would assume that someone would call the cops, and/or go over there to tell him to turn it down.

If they opened the door (cops or neighbour) because he didn't respond to the doorbell or knock, that would set it off, ** BOOM **

And what would that result in? Every cop in Aurora heading over there. Meaning they're not at the police station, just down the street from the theatre, when he starts shooting up the audience.

Fortunately, the person who called in the disturbance report didn't go to the apartment himself, and the police either never responded, or they were on the way when the call came in about the shooting.

posted on Aug, 4 2012 @ 01:39 PM
link   
reply to post by adjensen

There is no evidence that the police knew about his apartment before-hand. Sending one police car to check out a noise disturbance is about the worst distraction ever, and according to all the evidence the media has produced, the police only found out about the apartment being rigged after the shooting happened.

I am doubting that the time it would take them to get a warrant to check his apartment would suffice as a distraction, especially considering as I already stated, only one police car would go to check it out, not the entire Aurora police department. For some one who supposedly planned this out, he seemed to be very confused as to how to further carry out his designed plan.

None of this information we are being fed is even verifiable, where is the evidence his apartment was even booby trapped? Where is the evidence suggesting that he was even involved in the shooting? Where is the evidence suggesting that this picture of "Holmes" is even the same guy? All we have been told is "here is the story WE want you to believe", a "lone gunman went nuts". Pure hearsay, spin, unverifiable information, fed like a script into people's heads by the media, and does anyone question the validity of these claims?? No, of course not.

posted on Aug, 4 2012 @ 01:57 PM
link   

There is no evidence that the police knew about his apartment before-hand. Sending one police car to check out a noise disturbance is about the worst distraction ever, and according to all the evidence the media has produced, the police only found out about the apartment being rigged after the shooting happened.

I am doubting that the time it would take them to get a warrant to check his apartment would suffice as a distraction, especially considering as I already stated, only one police car would go to check it out, not the entire Aurora police department.

I don't know why you aren't understanding this.

Yes, they would send one officer over to check out the noise disturbance.

If either the officer or a neighbour had gone to the partially open door, they almost certainly would have opened it, to tell him to turn the stereo down, which would cause the apartment to explode.

THAT'S what he thought would bring the whole department away from the theatre, and he expected it to happen long before he started shooting up the place.

posted on Aug, 8 2012 @ 02:50 PM
link   

Well according to new data, this guy was known to police weeks before the shooting happened anyways.... Sure seems a-lot like other "lone nut shootings", where the police had foreknowledge, and did nothing...

Yahoo news

Why wouldn't he call police, and make a bomb threat to his apartment block?? He just assumed that the chances of some random neighbor forcing open his apartment door, and exploding was higher then the chances of an actual bomb threat being called in?? He had months to plan this out, yet he left all the details to random chance? How many apartment blocks have neighbors force open the door of your apartment simply because you are being loud? When some one blast's loud music at night, does their neighbors immediately think "oh lets go force open his apartment door"??

That's about as solid as most of the main stream media's investigation into this, which simply repeats the hearsay we are told by the police. The same police that have been complicit in assassinations in other parts of the United States, such as the killing of Black Panthers members in Chicago. The same police that murder handcuffed/unarmed innocent people in the back of their squad cars, and claim its "suicide".

posted on Aug, 8 2012 @ 03:13 PM
link   

Why wouldn't he call police, and make a bomb threat to his apartment block?? He just assumed that the chances of some random neighbor forcing open his apartment door, and exploding was higher then the chances of an actual bomb threat being called in?? He had months to plan this out, yet he left all the details to random chance? How many apartment blocks have neighbors force open the door of your apartment simply because you are being loud? When some one blast's loud music at night, does their neighbors immediately think "oh lets go force open his apartment door"??

His door wasn't closed - it had been reported as being partially open. Again, it's speculation, but Holmes probably figured that someone would come to the door to get him to turn down the music, and when they got no response, would open the door, thinking that he just couldn't hear them because of the noise.

Why not just call in a bomb threat? I don't know, but I would think that wouldn't generate the urgency or scope of the response that would happen if there was an actual explosion. That presumes a lot of forethought on Holmes part, which might be an invalid assumption.

That's about as solid as most of the main stream media's investigation into this, which simply repeats the hearsay we are told by the police. The same police that have been complicit in assassinations in other parts of the United States, such as the killing of Black Panthers members in Chicago. The same police that murder handcuffed/unarmed innocent people in the back of their squad cars, and claim its "suicide".

Why would the Aurora police be responsible for the killing of Black Panthers in Chicago? Saying that because police in one place did something means that all police everywhere act in the same manner is irrational. There is nothing to indicate that the police in Aurora were directly involved in the attack and, while the linked article may point to some incompetence, I don't think its evidence of any conspiracy (logically, if there was one, wouldn't the conspirators just kill the psychologist and frame Holmes for it, to cover their tracks?)

posted on Aug, 8 2012 @ 03:35 PM
link   

Not if the psychologist was the one who set up his alternate personality, and programmed him. Which, as previously stated, was uncovered as being something that the CIA achieved in the Blue Bird experiments.

Blue Bird source:

A document entitled, "Hypnotic Experimentation and Research, 10 February 1954" [24] describes a simulation experiment of relevance to the creation of Manchurian Candidate assassins: "Miss [deleted] was then instructed (having previously expressed a fear of firearms) that she would use every method at her disposal to awaken miss [deleted] (now in a deep hypnotic sleep), and failing this, she would pick up a pistol nearby and fire it at Miss [deleted]. She was instructed that her rage would be so great that she would not hesitate to "kill" [deleted] for failing to awaken. Miss [deleted] carried out these suggestions to the letter including firing the (unloaded) gun at [deleted] and then proceeding to fall into a deep sleep. After proper suggestions were made, both were awakened and expressed complete amnesia for the entire sequence. Miss [deleted] was again handed the gun, which she refused (in an awakened state) to pick up or accept form the operator. She expressed absolute denial that the foregoing sequence had happened." P. 36, 37

If the psychologist was the one who created the trigger/killer in James Holmes, then she would obviously not want him killing her... She was chief of physical medicine with the U.S. Air Force in San Antonio, Texas, which some might think is just a coincidence... She was charged with illegally prescribing medication to herself, and others, and judging by that lack of ethical practices, one could imagine she wouldn't have to much trouble committing herself to experiments for "national security".

This criminal negligence on part of "American" intelligence, and police agency's, is something that repeats itself during all of these supposed "lone gunman attacks". The Fort Hood Shooter was sending emails between himself an Anwar Alwaki before the shooting, and asked Anwar "if killing innocents was okay for a Jihad". There was foreknowledge about the Oklahoma city bombing, with an ATF (undercover) agent who has stated that she gave the ATF multiple warnings about the event. 9/11 was known to many intelligence organizations, which all gave the information to the U.S. intelligence networks. These "coincidences" happen time, and time again... Then we have the training drills, which are exactly the same as the events that happen, and on the same day, but once again, this is just a mere coincidence, right?

Sometimes one has to take an objective look at these things, the connections are more abundant then one could even imagine, and the agenda/motive is clearly there.

posted on Aug, 8 2012 @ 04:00 PM
link   
reply to post by 007Polytoks

But then why would she have informed the police, per your article? If they would have followed up on it and found some reason to detain him, her efforts would have been in vain. Why not just let him do his thing and, when someone came round to ask about him, just say that he never said anything in their sessions that she thought was notable.

posted on Aug, 8 2012 @ 04:37 PM
link   

The whole point was to make their story as publicly known as possible, also, if she tells the police, then she has a nice alibi. She can push the agenda that he was "crazed", and that he was a "lone gunman". James Holmes was never even at the shootings in my opinion, the person who we see in the court trials, and the photographs, is not even the same person from what I can see. Who can even say for sure if the shootings actually took place, we have no evidence to suggest that they did... As a matter of fact, we have no real evidence at all, all we have is what we have been told by the authority's, which to me, aren't trust-able in the least.

Its also all about painting a specific picture, so they need trusted people like this psychiatrist, who will deliver a good story to the media. If she wouldn't have called the police, then she wouldn't be able to push off the blame onto the Colorado police, which is most likely another part of the plan, to give a reason for an increase in security infrastructure. Just like how 9/11 enabled the patriot act, and other legislation that gave unprecedented power to the U.S. army/police/intelligence agency's. This attack will be used to bolster the Colorado police force, since now that they "failed to act", they will obviously need more money, more training etc...

Another goal seems to be pushing through the U.N. gun legislation that is being considered, which will over-ride U.S. law. If they can show how dangerous it is to allow citizens to buy these firearms, even if the U.S. citizens don't buy the story, the U.N. country's will. There is also the tactic of psychological warfare, changing people's world view is key to controlling them, making them fear each-other, and most of all to fear guns. If these events don't bring around any real legislation, or achieve the ultimate goal, they still change the mental state of the people in the area, which is very important.

posted on Aug, 8 2012 @ 06:05 PM
link   

Because conspiracies carry their own baggage, I like to work from the perspective that if one isn't needed, it probably doesn't exist. That doesn't mean that it can't exist, just that it is very unlikely.

So I don't see the need for the psychologist to tell the police about Holmes, if she "programmed" him and, as I said, it would be contrary to her best interests to do so. She'd be relying on bad police work to prevent Holmes from being investigated and watched. But if she had nothing to do with his crime, then it makes more sense.

I wasn't aware that there were pictures of him at the scene of the crime, do you have a link to them? I'd like to see what you mean about him looking different in the pictures.

Another goal seems to be pushing through the U.N. gun legislation that is being considered, which will over-ride U.S. law.

You must have missed the news last month, but the US refused to sign the treaty, so it is no longer under consideration. See: U.N. states fail to reach global arms trade treaty

posted on Aug, 11 2012 @ 12:37 PM
link   

She wanted to provide the narrative that he was "crazy".... If she wouldn't have reported it to police, they would have been suspicious about her involvement. If she was part of the conspiracy, then obviously she would have been utilized to further their story. Without her addition to the story, there was no background to his supposed "build up of schizophrenia", or whatever they have labeled him as to suit their narrative.

The footage/pictures are not from the crime scene, thus why I have trouble believing James Homes was even at the crime scene, since there was NO footage from the police squad car dash cam released, or footage from the security camera's to back up the narrative that we have been given. However, there is "mugshot" photos of some one we are told is James Holmes, and what we are told he looked like before.

Before:

After:

This doesn't mean they refused to sign it.

"U.S. announced Friday morning that it needed more time to consider the proposed treaty, and Russia and China then also asked for more time."

They are simply "taking more time to consider".

posted on Aug, 11 2012 @ 03:17 PM
link   

You are correct 007. The small arms trade treaty is merely set aside, not discarded, while it is mulled over some more by the U.S. In other words, "they" need more mass killings by "psychos" and "extremists" to get the social capital that will push the masses to agree to it. IMO, it's backfiring on "them", however.

posted on Aug, 12 2012 @ 02:42 PM
link   
reply to post by queenofswords

Hopefully you are correct, if an global arms ban gets passed, tyranny will be hot on its heels.

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7   >>

join