It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Main Colorado theater shooting witness "Corbin Dates/Dayton has an acting profile under different n

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 25 2012 @ 09:13 AM
link   

Wow you just can't make this stuff up...a guy with the name Corbin J. Kent who looks EXACTLY like the main witness "Corbin Dates/Dayton (names seems to change on different channels he's interviewed on) has an acting/modeling profile and wait for it....lives in Aurora Colorado. I'm sure all of this is just a coincide right because we know they would never use actors

www.modelmayhem.com...#
www.modelmayhem.com...
www.facebook.com...
imageshack.us...

www.9news.com...
I wonder if he is in the military now,remember it was him and the military looking butch chick that were doing nearly all of the interviews and seem verry calm for whats went on and going into precise deitails like they wer in a debrief.

edit on 25-7-2012 by haven123 because: (no reason given)

edit on 25-7-2012 by haven123 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 25 2012 @ 09:18 AM
link   
reply to post by haven123

I don't think that's the same guy. That guy is chubby.

Maybe they are related, but I don't see it.

posted on Jul, 25 2012 @ 09:18 AM
link   
i have heard crazy conspiracies about this type of thing before.

basically the myth is that mainstream news just about much, makes stuff up, with actors, they change their mask/makeup, and make up a new story.

they re-use the actors until people get too familiar with them, and then you never see them again...

peace.

posted on Jul, 25 2012 @ 09:20 AM
link   

In a British paper one of the witnesses even alledge the shooter told his victims to stand up before he shot them. To my knowledge, the shooter never said one word!

This is just getting so rediculous now and most of whats coming out in the media is just made up stories now.

posted on Jul, 25 2012 @ 09:22 AM
link   
reply to post by skepticconwatcher

his last activity on that site was aug 2010 so he could have put on weight,

posted on Jul, 25 2012 @ 09:31 AM
link   
they look like the same person to me

posted on Jul, 25 2012 @ 09:35 AM
link   
It's possible they're the same person, but this guy is hardly what anyone would call a professional - or even an amateur - actor. More like a wannabe male model who setup a profile on a freebie site for attention-seekers. There are tons of those modelling sites, they all want you to set up a profile on them, and no doubt will pitch you a ton of stuff along with the usual ads. As to the name variation - look at the names of that sites 'top stars' - Luna Goddess, Divalization_DivaDivine - yeah I'm guessing not many use their real name on that site. Maybe Corbin thought "Corbin Kent" sounded better than "Corbin Dayton".

All this is assuming this is in fact the same person. From appearances, it does not look like he is still pursuing the whole acting/male modelling career, as his profile shows no changes since 2010, and his personal site only refers to himself as a photographer now. (not to mention, his personal photography site is also setup on a freebie site).

I can see why some witnesses refuse to speak to the media, in the aftermath the way their own lives get picked apart in the process.

The question is, would a 23-25 year old, pretend male model/actor/photographer from Aurora Colorado want to go see a midnight premier of a new Batman film? Probably.

If the government wanted to stage a false-flag op, they'd probably use former and current military members as witnesses, who are checked for potential social-media snafu's, before they'd turn to using attention-seeking social-media extroverts like a Corbin Kent/Dayton.

posted on Jul, 25 2012 @ 09:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by haven123

his last activity on that site was aug 2010 so he could have put on weight,

I see then. Then, yes. It's possible. Or, maybe he himself lied and wasn't even there and being the camera whore that he is, approached the Media so he could get on TV.

posted on Jul, 25 2012 @ 09:44 AM
link   
WHERE'S KENT?!?
edit on 25-7-2012 by Mr Headshot because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 25 2012 @ 09:46 AM
link   
He probably wanted to be on TV.

And I'm guessing the modeling didn't work out because he has a weird shaped head. It looks like a marshmallow and it's too small for the rest of his body.

edit on 25-7-2012 by skepticconwatcher because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 25 2012 @ 09:47 AM
link   

He really needs to give up the notion he is model material.

posted on Jul, 25 2012 @ 09:48 AM
link   

in that case there are other actors on bord because he has been interviewd with a few people even the mother of the baby he saved

posted on Jul, 25 2012 @ 10:06 AM
link   

It would probably be helpful, if you posted a pic of the other guy too.

Originally posted by skepticconwatcher

I don't think that's the same guy. That guy is chubby.

Maybe they are related, but I don't see it.

That pink shirt does appear to be a bit too tight. Maybe he has put on a few pounds.

edit on 7/25/12 by BrokenCircles because: and P.S. LMAO @ Marshmallow Head.

posted on Jul, 25 2012 @ 10:10 AM
link   
reply to post by BrokenCircles

which other guy?

posted on Jul, 25 2012 @ 10:32 AM
link   
I'm sure it's the same guy:

Corbin Dayton (witness to shooting):

Screencap from the video:

Corbin Kent from the modelling site:

There's a 2 year difference in the model shots and the news video. So maybe he put on a few pounds. Poor Corbin, now the entire Interwebs will be dissecting his weight gain.

I don't see that this makes him a less credible witness. He's about as much conspiracy material as he is modelling material. Interesting that his profile and background should be uncovered so quickly, but does it really detract from his witness testimony?

posted on Jul, 25 2012 @ 10:45 AM
link   
Awesome thread. I was going to start one on it myself.

I do believe this was another staged event to find away to take away our 2nd Amendment rights.

The people involved in the theater shooting were all actors.

Jessica's Ghawis's brother is among the worst of the actors.

Here he gives an interview within 11 hours of the shooting. Keep in mind he had time to fly from San Antonio to Denver, visit the crime scene go to hospital give several interviews AND write a blog on his dear sister.

When listening to and reading his interviews you will also notice that he says almost the exact same words that he wrote in his blog. It is very obvious it has been rehearsed. I also noticed it with the other witnesses.

www.9news.com...

www.newstalk1010.com...

www.jordanghawi.com...

They aren't even sure if she is dead at this point and all he talks about is burying her and moving on.

If you guys have time you need to check out Dallasgoldbug's video's on staged events and the actors involved.

Dallasgoldbug has some really good video on actors playing the parts of victims and witnesses. Here is a good place to start.

www.youtube.com...

and

wellaware1.com...

edit on 7/25/2012 by MauiStacey because: (no reason given)

edit on 7/25/2012 by MauiStacey because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 25 2012 @ 10:57 AM
link   
I find this interesting to.

www.tcpalm.com...

After exiting the movie, "(The 16-year-old) was trying to go back in the theater (through the out door) when he bumped into the victim and started an altercation," the officer said. "(The youth) said something." The couple were pushed and the husband was punched in the face and the youth's friend began to approach the couple.

The husband, who is a former Marine, "feared for his safety, pulled his gun, for which he has a concealed permit, and fired two bullets," Sabol said.

One bullet hit the 16-year-old's hat. The other bullet hit a front window at the theater.

Sabol said having a concealed firearm in a movie isn't an offense.

No big deal former marine tried to shoot a 16 year old in the head outside a batman movie. Came so close there is a bullet hole in the kids hat and he shot out the window to the front of the theater. Nothing to see here folks. Move along! And Ft Pierce is not far away the home of the Navy Seals original training base. Is there some kind of conspiracy going on? Or is it that our military returning home are getting trigger happy? Or has the political hate gone crazy? Or has the economy drove people over the edge? Or has all of it been the cause? Our government allways works like a octopus with slight of hand going on in many places at once with one goal in mind. Was the dropping of the ban on assault weapons, the violent hate in the political debate, the crashing of the economy and austerity forced behind it on the people effected by the crash all part of one plan? Seems a police state would be the answer to all this and the militarization of police and sheriff would be hoped for after it gets worse. Just like many things in the past, I think we might be in a rehearsed plan to create a police state every body wants. Germany cheered for Adolf Hitler and the Nazis to save the German way of life.

posted on Jul, 25 2012 @ 11:00 AM
link   

which other guy?
I have no idea which other guy.
So maybe other pics of the same guy, whichever.

...a guy with the name Corbin(1) J. Kent who looks EXACTLY like the main witness "Corbin(2) Dates/Dayton.............

posted on Jul, 25 2012 @ 11:04 AM
link   

someone did a few posts up^^^^^^^^^^^

posted on Jul, 25 2012 @ 11:17 AM
link   
a side by side comparison. the ears are certainly very similarly structured.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join