It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The ChyldeHive Transmissions

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 1 2012 @ 02:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by deltaalphanovember

Originally posted by Indigo Starchild
or so out numbers have literally exploded, going parabolic.

A parabolic is defined as:

par·a·bol·ic1 [par-uh-bol-ik] Show IPA adjective 1. having the form or outline of a parabola. 2. having a longitudinal section in the form of a paraboloid or parabola: a parabolic reflector. 3. of, pertaining to, or resembling a parabola.

link

What do you mean by this - are these fruits ... I mean seeds... exploding/muting into umbrella-shaped creatures? Is it worse when it rains?
Does that explain the hot dry season summer in the US?

The last time I heard about chatter like this it was on a container of hyperbolic fluid inside an apartment rigged with explosives and tripwires. Put down the ticket and step away from the movie theater. You don't have to go home but you can't stay here.

posted on Aug, 3 2012 @ 09:42 PM
link   
reply to post by seagull

the prophets been here and been passing its judgement to the higher beings, just no one would ever believe what they say anyways! Been trying to for years and have even thrown pre-meditated problems that would arise and still no one listened . Seems that people want something to believe in, but when the proof is in front of them ,they cower and sneer before it. What a lame ass way to live if you ask me. #ing pathetic to constantly rip apart the being that is trying to show you all higher understanding of the mind and the world around you all!
Wouldn't expect anything less though from this type of world mentality!

posted on Aug, 8 2012 @ 08:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by Druscilla

In my opinion, this is an example of delusional stream of consciousness fantasy where the subject has convinced themselves of something regarding their own internal thoughts, projecting a framework of outside contact with some imagined far away civilization over their own internal monologue.

I suspect the subject is lonely, and/or has been subjected to conditions where they feel either left out, marginalized, unappreciated, misunderstood, or some similar where getting "messages" from some far off imaginary alien civilization, and being "a special star seed" has developed as a coping mechanism to address, mediate, and compensate for all the other failings and disappointments the subject is experiencing in their life.

None of this is said in meaning to be rude or insulting. I'm simply addressing what I feel is going on, and why.
In my opinion the OP is the subject of a psychological condition, and would do well to seek counselling to prevent further entrenchment into ever increasing and more sophisticated illusions and delusions which left untreated could lead to total psychotic break in healthy interaction with physical reality.

I've noticed trends in stuff like this. EVERY single group, be it Christianity, these "channelers", or what I call UFO Fruitloops for lack of a better term- all have common threads to their speech, to their "revelations" and to their way of posting. Since I only have the christian viewpoint in my experience- I'd say it looks like brainwashing- the how and what is beyond my understanding.

I noticed this some time back. Each person has a slightly different take on, what is at the core, an identical "programming". Dont look at the messages themselves if you take the time to read a few of the channelings on ATS- look at the sentence structure, the presentation "where" this stuff comes from, how it gets to the person, and where it goes. Notice the emotions, the full acceptance no matter how absurd the message or the form it takes (sentence wise). For christianity (especially fundamentalists), wash, rinse, repeat.

See the similarities?

I think there's something going on far more interesting than John Q Energy Being dancing around in someone's cerebral cortex. With all the claims and rumors of the govt having ways to make someone hear voices and to give them commands (and I cant be sure- but some sort of actual mental manipulation... I think I read about it).... I cannot help but wonder. There is actual studies being done with electromagnetic frequencies being targeted at certain brain areas in tests, giving people "spiritual" and other experiences....
edit on 8-8-2012 by wylekat because: Stupidity moment.... please stand by...

posted on Aug, 8 2012 @ 08:37 AM
link   
reply to post by wylekat

I don't understand your intention or meaning in quoting me without additional commentary from yourself applicable to the quotation.

Edit: aha, I see now you've come back and added some commentary.
edit on 8-8-2012 by Druscilla because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 8 2012 @ 08:44 AM
link   
reply to post by Indigo Starchild

Greetings, Indigo Starchild. You got both hated labels in your handle, I like that. I too have received preparatory pre-transmissions, mostly in code. I personally do not think the Purification Process is over, in fact, I think it is just beginning. I am told to be strong, to stand tall, and to keep educating on what I am ordered to teach, at any cost.
Don't pay any attention to the haters who have come, and will come when the see the thread title. I flagged and Starred your thread for a good and positive message. Cheers, Auto

posted on Aug, 8 2012 @ 08:46 AM
link   
I believe Druscilla hit the nail on the head with their post.. Channeling is nothing new, it has been around for a long time, and it has a very sordid history - Not much good has come out of the channeled "information", in fact, it could be said that just about all results from channeling have had "bad" results for the channelers, and those who follow their "messages".

If people really are in some type of "contact" with an entity, it could be said with assurance that these entities ARE NOT who they pose as, nor do they have "good" intentions.. at least going by the results of channeling's history.

posted on Aug, 8 2012 @ 09:13 AM
link   
With me, it's down to this:

Put up or shut up, show me the (money). Let's face it. The world is a joke, run by corruption and insane stupidity. our food supplies are being screwed with, our minds are being screwed with, and even just living a nice, quiet life is being screwed with... and being monetarily "poor".... good grief.

The planet is damned toxic 56 ways to sunday, and all we get are "messages". Coded riddle messages. The proof of any channeler's validity is right there: It is amazing how the person themselves reap a benefit (if you can even call it that), and the rest of the world can go straight to hell. I already pointed out the weird similarity in many people's stuff. That alone makes me suspicious.

However- I have seen not ONE. TINY. THING. done by supposed "higher beings" to fix the drought, feed the hungry, bring comfort to the homeless, NOTHING. In fact, it's getting worse daily, and I think it's going exponential. The religious arm of this ranks right up there. Hell, there should be all out battle as to who wants to help, and who gets credit! I do not want to hear about "spiritual" anything, because I can respond to that with ONE word: ghosts. If tiny, mortal people can leak into our world, speak, move objects, and actually make themselves seen- beings of pure energy with all this godlike power should be having NO problems doing stuff in the real. The people who supposedly "channel" should be making the news doing "miracles". Again? Nothing. *I* exhibit more powers than that. (I do what my g/f calls "freaky crap", like be able to know when stuff is going to happen, coincidences, end up with what we "need" in unusual ways, etc). Last time I spoke to a "higher being", the dude was on a stepladder, k?

I still think the vast % of channelers are being monkeyed with. I am willing to bet on it. The proof- it may be up there in this post, for some of you, it may be something else entirely.

posted on Aug, 8 2012 @ 03:52 PM
link   
reply to post by wylekat

I have seen not ONE. TINY. THING. done by supposed "higher beings" to fix the drought, feed the hungry, bring comfort to the homeless, NOTHING. In fact, it's getting worse daily, and I think it's going exponential.

Firstly: We are NOT "higher beings"!

second: All of the issues you just pointed out is primarily due to Terrestrial mismanagement.
There is no drought. Earth still has all the water it had 10's of thousands of years ago. If you managed your water resource proerly; no one would ever have a problem.

Hungry, and homeless; again mismanagement.

Now, YOU tell me why we should commit an act of war to correct your management style?
Especially in view of the fact that your governments have told us not to, and have sent "war craft" to block all of our attempts.

posted on Aug, 8 2012 @ 04:06 PM
link   
Haha, we have "warcrafts" able to stop you? You're saying we have starships and that our forces are better/stronger than yours?

Our governments asked you not to intervene? So you listened to the evil and ignored the huddled masses? The words of a few outweigh the needs of the many? You let millions of people die of starvation and drought while letting the elite rule?

Your story crumbles under the harsh light of logic and reason.

posted on Aug, 8 2012 @ 05:49 PM
link   
reply to post by AnthraAndromda

Good to see you again Anthra, when do you next want to play laser ball?

On a serious note, my species has tried many times to collaborate with your goverment/leaders but they are fudementally corrupted and flawed in the way they view our relationship. Often when we mass ships to try and intervine with your affairs in a positive sense they send up war ships and, even though our technology is 10000's of years more advanced than your homosapien technology, we do not seek conflit and thus fly away. I have witnessed this with my own eyes from the viewing-platform.

As Anthra masterfully demonstarted, why should we start a war to solve the problems you created? Until your goverment lessens its heightened corruption levels and learns to be reasonable your pitiful existence will not improve.
edit on 8-8-2012 by therovers because:
edit on 8-8-2012 by therovers because: (no reason given)
extra DIV

posted on Aug, 8 2012 @ 07:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by Foundryman
Haha, we have "warcrafts" able to stop you? You're saying we have starships and that our forces are better/stronger than yours?

Our governments asked you not to intervene? So you listened to the evil and ignored the huddled masses? The words of a few outweigh the needs of the many? You let millions of people die of starvation and drought while letting the elite rule?

Did I say any of that NO. Your primative starships don't really mean much, except that they are yours, and we don't wish to destroy them. nor start a damd war.

You elected the leaders you currently have, they are your responsibility. If you feel they are corrupt, remove them, replace them with someone who isn't corrupt.

Everything you have is of your own doing, and you want us to change it. Everything you have is your reqponsibility, and you want us to do whay?

Tell ya what: you give us permission to change that which needs changing. You take responsibility for the war that will start because of our actions. You take resonsibility for the probably 100's of millions that may die as a result.

But, ya gotta understand something. We will be acting on behalf of a client; YOU. Thus any and all consequences will be your responsibility. And, oh yeah, It gonna cost! (probably trillions).

Your story crumbles under the harsh light of logic and reason.

Really?!? If you had the slightest handle on "logic and reason" you would not have typed your second paragraph

edit on 8-8-2012 by AnthraAndromda because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 8 2012 @ 09:31 PM
link   
Wow- if that is not evidence that all of you "aliens" are hokum.....

Not even a hint of even human "compassion". The mind boggles.

posted on Aug, 9 2012 @ 02:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by wylekat
Wow- if that is not evidence that all of you "aliens" are hokum.....

Not even a hint of even human "compassion". The mind boggles.

Not at all surprised.

But, if you step back, view it a bit more objectively; IF we "bail" you out, you don't learn anything.

So ... should we just "bail you out?" and see what happens later, or should we hel you to learn from your own errors, and stand on your own two feet?

top topics

<< 1   >>

join