It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The question I have is who set the theater puppet up to be able to carry out his mission?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 24 2012 @ 01:48 PM
link   
This article is asking the same questions that came to me when hearing of this horrific incident. Where did a graduate student get the money, expertise, and supplies he needed to carry out this attack and remain under TPTB radar?
Read the entire article before commenting please.
www.naturalnews.com... z21DRdoXT1

posted on Jul, 24 2012 @ 02:10 PM
link   
reply to post by hanyak69

I can't be the only who already figured out this game. I mean it is so obvious. First you allow somthing huge and bad to happen, then you use the peoples knee jerk reaction to slip draconian laws through during the panic. Then repeat until your desired level of control has been legalized and achieved.

Why do think they never saw it coming anytime somthing happens, but somehow they have half the covert agencies in the country trailing a guy with a car full of fireworks. See they got one, the system works. And the TSA has had a few very lucky breaks also, remeber they caught the undie pants guy, and the shoe bomber with their crazy level of awesome security. Oh NVM they didn't catch them, oh well, at least they are trying.

posted on Jul, 24 2012 @ 02:16 PM
link   
reply to post by inverslyproportional

We need a leader that cannot be bought off.

posted on Jul, 24 2012 @ 02:26 PM
link   

, expertise, and supplies

Thats easy enough with the internet.

its the money that bothers me, He acquired a bit of an arsenal spending a lot of money on it, when he also was getting kicked out of his place.

Was it all on credit? did he pay cash?

Because honestly, If you have ACCESS to TOR, you can can anything and I mean anything, but they dont take credit...

"He said pictures from inside the apartment are fairly disturbing and the devices look to be sophisticated, adding the booby-traps were 'something I've never seen.'

Again tor, custom to exotic all there.
edit on 24-7-2012 by benrl because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 24 2012 @ 03:21 PM
link   
reply to post by benrl

you cannot buy firearms on credit, even credit cards forbid buying using the card. So it would be checks or cash

posted on Jul, 24 2012 @ 05:25 PM
link   
reply to post by benrl

i have never heard the term TOR what is that?

posted on Jul, 24 2012 @ 05:27 PM
link   

Look up TOR, or .Onion sites on wiki.

It is the "undernet" its near untraceable IP routing to sites you can not access on the regular internet.

Every contraband under the sun is available,

Its not all bad though, things like the Wiki leak dump site works on it, as well as much of the "conspiracy" information we talk about here...

posted on Jul, 24 2012 @ 05:46 PM
link   
NSA, most likely.

posted on Jul, 25 2012 @ 08:51 AM
link   
[morlewrockwell.com...
Article I recieved this morning

lewrockwell.com...
edit on 25-7-2012 by hanyak69 because: messed up

posted on Jul, 25 2012 @ 08:59 AM
link   
I heard on the radio that one of the victims was a sports reporter who had recently had a near-miss incident during a shooting.
That part of the report seems to have fallen off the radar as I can't find anything about it now, but I thought it strange that she had survived one incident, and died in another one.

posted on Jul, 25 2012 @ 09:22 AM
link   

Hi this article has the questions i have been asking but not been able to find anywhere that people are asking the same things. People are being quick to come to conclusion of what happend and although they seem to be on to something i think we all need to be looking at all the individual points that dont add up. The biggest questions i have is why did he give himself up so easly and the fact he told the police about what he had at his home? If he wanted to hurt more people why give that information he had the oppertunity to continue killing? why is there no security camera footage? Msn have not even got a statement from police that there is any or that they are looking at it. This reminds me of the missing footage from the pentagon. The stange Whitness statements given? The thing that stands out for me here is the amount of people that expressed that they left injured people and could not find them even children. I am not judgeing I find it to be strange that people would exprees this so shortly after it happend and to the media. I have an idea of why bt want know what you all think first. It is an important post we need to question more.

posted on Jul, 25 2012 @ 09:27 AM
link   
He got a 26,000$ Grant, he was one of six who recieved money - from Dept of Health if my recollection is accurate.

posted on Jul, 25 2012 @ 09:33 AM
link   
Stan Lee is the man behind the money.

Think about it. The end of the Batman trilogy was set to break records and was touted as possibly being the greatest comic book movie ever. Old Stan Lee couldnt let it derail The Amazing Spiderman or demote The Avengers from being called the greatest comic movie of all time.

posted on Jul, 25 2012 @ 09:38 AM
link   
Does anyone know the length of time it takes for the effects of tear gas to wear off? Non of the whitnesses appeared to have any effects when talking to the press? Also has it been explained why the deth count went from 14 to 10 then to 12 ABC reported it as 14 at first and alot of different stations reported different deth counts?

posted on Jul, 25 2012 @ 09:51 AM
link   
reply to post by kmeredith

CS gas takes a few minutes to wear off. Also the witnesses didnt go from the theater to the nearest reporter. So there was probaby a few hours between the incident, seeing medical, talking to police, waiting and then talking to reporters. Atleast one of those "witnesses" was in the next theater and only heard the shots. So you might have caught one of those type of witnesses.

As for the body count. Most of of what those reporters were spewing out of their vomit holes was crap anyways. They was all tripping over each other to report the grizzliest news first.

posted on Jul, 25 2012 @ 10:02 AM
link   
reply to post by Becoming

Thanks i have only ever whitnessed people who have been pepper sprayed and the effects of that lasted a day or so. I appreciate you help i know something does not add up hear but am trying to narrow down what it is and i keep going to the whitnesses.

posted on Jul, 25 2012 @ 12:23 PM
link   

Also the shooter was wearing a gas mask which limits sight picture at the front where the projector would glare off the mask and further limit his visibility. His gun jammed several times and still no one tried to take him down? Tackle, hit, kick him while he was reloading or fumbling with a jam??? This concerns me greatly!

posted on Jul, 25 2012 @ 12:39 PM
link   

Yes i agree it is as if people went out of there way to avoid being outed as military or something else.which people have already suspected. i have stated in another post that i found it strange the amount of people that had storys were they had tried to help peoplee but couldnt and had to leave them or they have lost them.

posted on Jul, 25 2012 @ 08:59 PM
link   

now there are reports being erased, like him having 2 roommates. Seems too fishy ,then compare the two photos of him in the other thread. We need to link aLL OF THESE threads and get to the bottom of this.

posted on Jul, 25 2012 @ 10:39 PM
link   
The question of who set up James Holmes to be the mind controlled puppet he turned out to be, is one of the more important questions that any investigative reporter should ask regarding this shooting incident.

In an effort to expand the discussion on this shooting incident and to encourage independent investigation into the matters I am about to discuss, it would gladden me to see others pursue this line of discussion in other ways.

To understand why the question of who setup James Holmes is key to understanding what more lurks in the black operation behind this operation is to begin to look where many will not want anyone to go snooping around. I warn you of this fact in advance, because I already know what my own investigative studies have brought out of the woodwork and to say the least, I know I have set off some concerns in special areas.

If you like myself and others hold to the idea that James Holmes did not act alone and that he was under some type of mind control or altered state due to some drug, then asking who his controller could be is the most important question anyone could ask at this juncture of the aftermath surrounding this shooting incident.

If you will look into James Holmes life and begin to understand the dynamics that was in play, you would find that James Holmes had a mentor named John Jacobson who was in the key position to effect change for James Holmes future. Jacobson was the PhD program mentor and so not only was Jacobson in the right key position to be the controller, there are other clues that Jacobson was following a script dependent on timing with dates.

It was John Jacobson that stated to the LA Times recently after the shooting that he was never James Holmes mentor and yet, there is evidence that he was. John Jacobson is the person who most influenced and was in position to begin the mind control programming and or used the proper codes and triggers that James Holmes had been given to use in this mind control operation.

LA times Link to article
www.latimes.com...

Not only is John Jacobson in key position, he is also in a key control position and this alone denotes a closer look at what was going on between Jacobson and Holmes that by all appearances had Jacobson calling Holmes stubborn and perhaps not as intelligent as claimed.

Clearly there is an adversarial relationship that is created and it is that use of control over James Holmes educational matters that leads to a failure on an oral exam that required of Jacobson to inform Holmes that he was not cutting it and would or could be dropped from the program.

While these are rumors that exist regarding their adversarial relationship, the only truth that matters in this is that Jacobson was in the key controller position and it would then assume that it would have been Jacobson who would have in the final days leading up to the shooting incident that would have activated James Holmes and would have provided the proper codes and triggers to induce the mind control state where James Holmes then goes out and begins buying guns and other items to begin the mind control portion of the operation that leads to July 20th and the incident itself.

John Jacobson is also in a key position of being able to "Maintenance" his subject by calling for an office visit or any number of reasons that the mentor could impose on James Holmes as his mentor in the program.

Only when one looks into John Jacobson will this matter then illuminate those so interested with more truth than you can bare.

Who he is, who he works for and even his age alone appears to me that Jacobson is most likely a CIA or Mossad operative agent working within the framework of a government program in neuroscience and is part of a larger hierarchical organization that uses the neuroscience program as a cover to advance secret and hidden programs into mind control.

Since Jacobson in all this is but a part of a larger group, it is that larger group that I have no doubt any good investigative reporter will find, if researching what I have just discussed.

As I said in the intro, I already know what it got me for looking into it, I dare you to look and say there is nothing there. Just take a look for yourself and then think about how events happen and if you can believe James Holmes was a mind control subject, then asking who was controlling him is the most logical question one should ask to begin learning the larger truth about the Batman shooting incident

Since i will pursue this in a new way since the old way was quite troublesome I can assure you that even I will not drop this one in any way shape or form, for the revelations behind the controller will answer a large part of what is going on beyond the controller and who controls the controller.

Expect lies and deception from all.

For those of you who dont care, you can go back to sleep now.

Thanks for the thread.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join