It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alex Jones Says Govt Staged Batman Shooting For Gun Control

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 24 2012 @ 11:43 AM
link   
Alex Jones, another opportunist d-bag trying to cash in on the tragedy in Aurora.

Aurora will have the same affect on 'gun control' as every other mass shooting in the USA - Nada. Zip. Nothing.

The NRA's power and money in Washington won't even permit discussion of this in the Capitol. Earlier this year we had a school shooting (T. J. Lane, Chardon Ohio, killed 3 students), and the Ohio state legislator can't even discuss it without fearing a backlash from the NRA and gun proponents.

So this mass shooting will simply vanish into the background like every other mass shooting, and nothing will ever come of it, except for the conspiracy opportunists like Alex Jones who'll cash in on it as they always do.

The government let the 1994 assault weapon ban expire, if that's any indication what direction gun control is heading.

posted on Jul, 24 2012 @ 11:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by EvilSadamClone
Disarmament of the American citizen is not impossible, just difficult.

The government has the bigger guns, and usually the bigger guns wins a conflict.

This does mean that there will be a lot of American deaths. But the liberals don't care about that, as long as they get to take the firearms away and get rid of the 2nd Amendment so they can impose their will upon the people, they're fine and dandy with it.

Sure, a gun hoarder might have a hundred M16s and a dozen heavy machine guns, but one hit from a bunker buster bomb and there they all go.

That's the reality of the situation.

And if you don't think that the government would use such measures, just remember, they sent tanks and upwards of 400 federal agents after Randy Weaver, and killed his wife with a sniper shot while she was holding their baby.

They also sent tanks against David Koresh and his Branch Davidians.

The government can and will use extreme measures to destroy and disarm the populace when they eventually decide enough is enough and take action. They'll justify their actions any way they can because a government can not take no for an answer.

It's not impossible for the government to disarm the people.

Now note, please don't take this to mean that I would support such action, I'm just saying what the reality is.

You are so correct with this statement, but to answer the OP, Set Up? No just some guy who finally snapped and I am sure ANYONE with a agenda will use this to further their own ends regardless of left, right or middle.

posted on Jul, 24 2012 @ 11:47 AM
link   
Reply to post by doobydoll

It looks suspicious because it is. The NRA and gun manufacturers were behind this to increase gun sales. All motivated by greed.

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on Jul, 24 2012 @ 11:48 AM
link   
I think the Government has 2 views on Guns.

1) It's Ok to have guns if your Black, Unorganised and are just killing fellow Blacks. = No Gun Control.
"Give em guns, step back, watch em kill eachother - Tupac
Divided and concured = No Government Fear.

Gangsta

2) But it's not Ok to have guns if you are part of an Organised Militia - (An army composed of ordinary citizens rather than professional soldiers.-Free Online Dictionary) Then the government wants to take away your Guns.
United people = Government Fear.

Militia

edit on 24-7-2012 by Pedro0870 because:
edit on 24-7-2012 by Pedro0870 because: format

posted on Jul, 24 2012 @ 11:49 AM
link   
Reply to post by BIHOTZ

Follow the money. Who has the most to gain from this? NRA a.y?

posted on Jul, 24 2012 @ 11:53 AM
link   
Reply to post by kozmo

MOTIVE: Well, the gun manufacturers would like to increase their already record sales. Job accomplished. Greed is the ultimate motivation.

posted on Jul, 24 2012 @ 12:06 PM
link   

posted on Jul, 24 2012 @ 12:11 PM
link   
Mr. Jones is precisely what his industry forces him to be.

The yellow-journalism prevalent in the media extends to him as well because he address that which the industry feeds us.

Note the guy who intended to go kill his boss (in Boston).... the most prominent point driven by the media was that he had seen the Batman movie and had his gun with him when he did.

That circumstantial and likely irrelevant coincidence was the "hook" that made the story get traction nation-wide... even here.

I have always been leery about those "celebrities" that "speak for the people".... frankly, you can never be sure exactly how they got where they are... and whether they are part of the 'control' mechanism which keeps the citizens off-kilter.... or at least thoroughly distracted... from something like... oh I don't know... the largest global multi-trillion dollar financial scandal in history?

posted on Jul, 24 2012 @ 12:16 PM
link   
reply to post by Maxmars

At the risk of earning your ire for a one word reply:

Bingo.

posted on Jul, 24 2012 @ 12:17 PM
link   
I'm not a big Alex Jones fan but I agree with him on this case --- Holmes is a mind control subject.

Black ops killings like this one are, I think, very precision timed. It all works like a ballet. They rehearse this thing over and over at a clandestine location until the participants do it with precision timing. The activities of the black ops accomplices were probably timed to only take seconds in order to limit their exposure to possibly being seen or caught. When the real shooter came out after the shooting, I think it only took seconds for him to dump his gas mask and weapons into the white car and then jump into the back of the van where they have just pushed Holmes out. I think only seconds after Holmes is ejected from the van, the team drives out of there. A standby position for the van could have been somewhere in the mall parking lot. They wouldn't even have had to have the van sitting there outside the door during the shooting. Look, the real shooter was already geared up and ready to go and so was Holmes. None of them actually strapped on anything in the parking lot. They were both (the real shooter and Holmes) pre-dressed, pre-geared and ready to go. There was only a few seconds of undoing the gas mask and tossing just fired weapons into the white car. Could all be done in seconds. No one got dressed or geared at the scene.

posted on Jul, 24 2012 @ 12:50 PM
link   
He's a lunatic....so why care?

posted on Jul, 24 2012 @ 01:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by FlyersFan
At this point I don't think they staged it. But I do think they will take advantage of it.
Never let a good crisis go to waste - Quote by Rahm Emanuel and the Obama Administration.

How do we Know? This is a conspiracy web site isn't it? Aren't all things possible? The Rahm Emanuel quote lets you know where their head is at doesn't it? Please remember that these are sociopaths that are running the current planetary mismanagement team. Peace.
edit on 24-7-2012 by HEYJOSE because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 24 2012 @ 02:25 PM
link   
reply to post by HEYJOSE

How do we Know? This is a conspiracy web site isn't it? Aren't all things possible?

Excactly!

This was carried out by the gun manufacturers and the NRA with their powerful lobby. They know the 2nd amendment will NEVER be repealed. They have DC in a stranglehold.

Lots of $$$ to be made tho, by the gun manufactuerers and new registrants for the NRA>

posted on Jul, 24 2012 @ 02:35 PM
link   
From this thread alone, we have responders claiming that this is a conspiracy to,
1) ensure that the 4 missing signatories to the U.N. treaty would hop on board to help ensure the annulment of the 2nd amendment (even though the treaty clearly states no domestic intervention),
and/or
2) an NRA/ Firearms manufacturers ploy to boost profits.

Heaven forbid that an event like this should lead to a discussion on the effects of poverty, omnipresent violence, mental illness, and a bleak outlook for even the most educated in the present job market. Not to mention the effect of governments who's first line of "diplomacy" seems to consistently be the mass killing of people in a far away place on our present society.

Don't get me wrong, I love a good conspiracy just as much as the next person, only, I think that the potential conspiracy here is a smokescreen of every possible conspiracy (some far more farfetched than others) in order to avoid proper debate on topics that could possibly make a real difference!

the Billmeister

posted on Jul, 24 2012 @ 04:55 PM
link   
Well if Alex Jones said it, you know it isn't true.

posted on Jul, 24 2012 @ 07:03 PM
link   
www.cluesforum.info...

It has all the hallmarks of a completely staged and faked event.

posted on Jul, 24 2012 @ 07:30 PM
link   
reply to post by stonze

Well, if AJ says it, it must be true!

Just like the FEMA camps that were debunked several times.
Just like the Martial Law he's insisted is coming about ten times already.
Just like the transport trains with chains and shackles that turned out to be... vehicle transporters.
Just like the coffins in the fields that turned out to be owned by a plastics manufacturer renting the land for storage.

Whenever AJ weaves something into his grand conspiracy-to-end-all-conspiracies it always looses a little credibility IMO.

posted on Jul, 24 2012 @ 07:31 PM
link   
Yes he is 100% right, and not the originator of that thought. Alot of people knew it right away.

posted on Jul, 24 2012 @ 07:34 PM
link   
reply to post by BIHOTZ

This is more true than most know or can quite comprehend at the moment; the current administration is currently backing a UN act involving global gun control, aimed mostly at creating a multinational gun registry, that is to say, any in member state, such as Russia or Iran, would have intimate detail of any registered gun owner in say, the US, and in the event of more legislation, could possibly give the UN authority to enforce global gun control or a global ban, even though this violates our second amandment rights, and over steps our national and state sovereignty in favor of globalization. Such legislation is not only unprecedented, but it is very dangerous, especially in the case of serious and catastrophic emergencies. Americans don't see the possibilities of UN troops marching down our streets, but it could indeed happen, and in that event, what right does another, outside force have to know the name and address of every legal gun owner?

posted on Jul, 24 2012 @ 07:39 PM
link   
reply to post by stonze

to be more correct.... the American 2nd Article would be superceeded by the UN Treaty

thus negating the Constitution for the greater good of UN Laws

the great examples of gun-less States are Cuba & N Korea,,,, would you want to trade places with them?
they allow no guns among the masses.... and they are national Paradises ?????

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join