It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Were The G4S Security Problems Planned - Lets Look Deeper

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 24 2012 @ 09:07 PM
link   
In this thread www.abovetopsecret.com... we now can see why we have interceptor missiles on top of buildings in London. It is all coming together nicely.

The failure of G4S, the missiles, the troops in the right places, the ability to evacuate London.

I think what I see is: a false flag > an attack on Iran / Syria > blowback in London >All hell breaks loose.

The powers that be have had this planned for a long time, in exquisite detail! I do not like being lead around by the nose. It is now obvious why those missile batteries are there. It is a missile threat they are worried about. A chemical missile threat!

P

edit on 24-7-2012 by pheonix358 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 24 2012 @ 09:32 PM
link   
Read last week how the G4S are about to step forward and Privatise the Police Force. However I am getting sick and tired of hearing such a Word as OLYMPIC. Not only has a wide spred row of traffic lanes been now setup with 24/7 Traffic lights being GREEN ---said to guarantee a free flowing of transport speed for the so called Sportsman, but this now Stops Old Age Pensioners - such as me - from Crossing the Road.... I cannot go to our usual Butcher's shop to purchase meat and yes I love Pork - But also slams the brakes on Family visiting.

London has become the Laughing stock of the world. BBC journalist, ramble on day and night about 'Olympics 2012', their reporter seen with a stadium in the background. The flat being used by the BBC was someones home............the residents have one by one been kicked out to make room for the so called BS delivering Media.

There are now more stacks of so called Military defence in London than there was during WW2. I wonder if all the arms on display are a buckshee means of advertising for arms companies ??? After the so called Olymics, watch A fleet of foreign buyers float into London ........ to buy you know what. I Have a relative now dying from Cancer - too expensive for the Hospital (NHS) to operate....yet whose paying for all this Sportsman junk ????

The large Olymic stadium is built on ground contaminated with Radioactive waste. They first covered the polluted ground with a large orange coloured sheet of plastic. Then tipped 31 inches of soil onto such and then built the so called Stadium.

Best part is how one Cyclist won a ;Gold Medal' peddling across France, and now the 'Volleybal' games are to played on the Military ground where Queens birthday celebrations are seen each year. A team of other sports Woman are to swim across the Serpentine - in Hyde Park, then run about 1500 metres and then jump on a bike.

So apart from the BBC B.S. what else is happening at the so called New Village in Stratford ???? Oh yes, thats where the so called opening ceremony happens and a load of Flags are displayed. This will all blow over, G4S will get the credit for 'Such a Wonderful Event', and their next contract will then be signed to run the uk police forces.......
Its all a Sadistic laugh.

posted on Jul, 25 2012 @ 12:48 AM
link   
reply to post by pheonix358

Hi, Phoenix. The publicly listed part of Group 4 is known as Group 4 Securicor (GFS). they are the bread and butter side of the business, armoured vans for delivering and collecting money, and so on. Their share price is down.

The olympic preparations are being undertaken by a different part of the group, Group 4 Security Limited. They seem to have been 'spun off' as a seperate entity since 6th March 2012. These are the guys who will be looking for the private police force work, I guess. They don't appear to be publicly traded, but if GFS is their parent company, GFS may still hold a majority stake, with limited liabilities of course.

Either way, they appear to be up to all kinds of things. The idea that a nascent private police force could arise from this inept shower of goons seems incredible, until you remember all of the privatisations of the previous governments. Then it acquires a tragic inevitability.
edit on 25-7-2012 by Outfoxed because: spelling

posted on Jul, 25 2012 @ 01:30 AM
link   
What it becomes is a duplicate of the Brown Shirts in Germany prior to WW2. Someone seems to be using the same playbook to play the public like a fiddle.

Something is brewing. The amount of info ATS is getting hold of is enormousness. Just look at www.abovetopsecret.com... They are feeding us. Now there is so much going on we are unable to see the truth for all the static. This is by design.

P

posted on Jul, 25 2012 @ 03:14 AM
link   
Just thought i'd let you all know that the numbers have increased from 13,500 to 18,000

Thats 18,000

Let me say it again 18,000

Soldiers

18,000 fe*king soldiers for a sports event.

Source
edit on 25/7/12 by jrmcleod because: add link

posted on Jul, 25 2012 @ 03:09 PM
link   
reply to post by jrmcleod

18,000? Isn't that about 20% of our regular forces? Twice as many soldiers as we have deployed in afghanistan?

That number is nearly double the amount of people G4S were contracted to employ for security. It seems clear that these troops are not just replacing the staff leaked from G4S, but taking on additional security roles, like the anti-aircraft missiles already mentioned. What else are they doing? The news reports make it look like they are just waiting around for something to kick off.
edit on 25-7-2012 by Outfoxed because: spelling

posted on Jul, 25 2012 @ 03:18 PM
link   
reply to post by jrmcleod

Hey,do you guys need guns again?

posted on Jul, 25 2012 @ 03:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by jrmcleod

Originally posted by Gibonz
The notion of the G4S scandal being a staged event also occurred to me. I just find it hard to believe they only realised until it was too late that they were thousands of bodies short. Surely someone must have been keeping an eye on the ever increasing tally knowing what quota they had been contracted to reach.

Something defo isnt right IMO...

This is exactly my point. They had 19 months to sort this out, they would have known through the "Recruitment Drive" if they were on target. They could have made a call for help months ago. The thing is they only told "us" a couple of weeks ago, there is no other organisation in the UK who could fill the gap bar the military.

This whole thing just isn't right!

And you would think with so many people, especially young men, out of work, they should have easily been able to make up the numbers in recruits. I agree with you whole heartedly, when i saw this on the news i felt like it was a total set up.

How a GLOBAL company like G4S makes such a huge cock up and then seem to just brush off their own public embarrassment like it happens everyday was a real red flag for me.
I hope more people caught on and were just as weirded out i was by the spokespersons complete lack of emotional regard for the situation.

posted on Jul, 25 2012 @ 03:36 PM
link   
reply to post by cavtrooper7

Hey,do you guys need guns again?

No, but is Charlie Chan free? Last time there was spies and terrorists at the olympic games, he sorted it right out. Just him and his two sons caught spies trying to steal an 'ariel guidance system'. Charlie Chan didn't need an army of 18,000. Who needs, and has assembled, this one?

Charlie Chan at the Olympics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join