It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How the Brutal Murders of a Little Girl and Her Father Doomed the Xenophobic Minuteman Movement

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 24 2012 @ 08:48 AM
link   
linky

This is pretty horrible.
And looks like some of the Minutemen are involved in stealing from the corrupt to give back to themselves.
All involved should be tossed into jail.

When Gina Gonzalez scrambled, limping, from the living room couch where her bleeding daughter lay dying to grab her husband’s pistol from the kitchen, she was only intent on trying to stay alive. When she fired off a succession of rounds from the gun, huddled in a corner, her sole purpose was to drive out the gang of intruders posing as Border Patrol officers who, only minutes before, had entered their home and gunned down her husband, blasted her in the leg and chest, and then coldly shot her 9-year-old daughter, Brisenia, in the face as she pleaded for her life.

posted on Jul, 24 2012 @ 09:04 AM
link   
reply to post by grey580

That is horrible and wholefamily just torn apart.
I wonder if this would of happened if guns were not so easily accessible.

posted on Jul, 24 2012 @ 09:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by Bixxi3
reply to post by grey580

That is horrible and wholefamily just torn apart.
I wonder if this would of happened if guns were not so easily accessible.

Guns will always be easily accessible, no matter if they were illegal or not, it's called the black market.

I hope this isn't your views on some type of gun control. Because people die everyday to more than just guns.

posted on Jul, 24 2012 @ 09:16 AM
link   
reply to post by grey580

That is beyond f%#$!!!!!!!! A 9 year old girl died because these ree rees think that there is pot and money in the house? What a bunch of ignorant asses. Makes me ashamed to live in the south.

posted on Jul, 24 2012 @ 09:18 AM
link   
reply to post by eXia7

8775 deaths out of 12996 murders(2010) were due to firearms compare that to other first world countries were guns are illegal and you will see there not as easily accessible as you think.

Originally posted by eXia7

I hope this isn't your views on some type of gun control. Because people die everyday to more than just guns.

thats a horrible argument against gun control
edit on 24-7-2012 by Bixxi3 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 24 2012 @ 09:34 AM
link   
This is an old story, with several previous threads. Here is one I remember.

It was an extremely disturbing event, reminscent of the civil rights movement. The people involved were caught and prosecuted fully. The movement is all but dead, but there are plenty of other militant movements out there to contend with. Not all of them are bad, but many are very, very bad, and they are ALL on the watchlists of the alphabet agencies.

Southern Poverty Law's HATE MAP Just pick any state to see how widespread this issue is.

posted on Jul, 27 2012 @ 08:14 PM
link   
I remember this case well. It was a tragedy for sure. One that could have been avoided if the illegal alien, gun owning, drug dealing parents had not exposed their child to their chosen life of crime.
NOT to say the killers were in the right and no, they did not do this in the name of the patriots 'the minutemen'. They were just criminals trying to rip off criminals and it turned ugly. Fortunately they got caught and punished; not that this will return that poor child to life.
but
Shame upon the illegal alien Parents for exposing the child to such a lifestyle
Shame upon the cops for not busting these criminal drug dealing invaders
and
Shame upon the killers...

edit on 27-7-2012 by AmericanDaughter because: (no reason given)

top topics

join