It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Shock discovery: 248 human embryos found trashed in Russian forest

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 24 2012 @ 07:47 AM
link   
A fishing trip in Russia's Urals ended with cries of horror as a man found canisters filled with human embryos, some already shaped to baby bodies.
­Lids on the bright blue containers apparently unlocked as the canisters hit the ground, and many embryos spilled out. The little bodies, no longer than 15 centimeters, shrank, turning into mummies.

“A friend of mine called at night and said he went finishing and wanted to get some wood for his fire. He found some abandoned water canisters and wanted to take them for his house. And when he came up, he saw… little baby bodies,” a local told Russia’s Channel 4.

Arriving Monday morning, police found 248 embryos aged 12-16 weeks in and around the four canisters. Labels attached to tiny hands and legs listed family names of assumed mothers and some digit codes, which may refer to the pregnancy period, date of abortion or the hospital where the body originated from.

The 50-liter canisters filled with formalin seem to have been thrown out of a vehicle not far from a road leading to Nevyansk, a town on the slopes of the Ural Mountains.

Nevyansk authorities immediately said the canisters could not have originated in their town.

“Our area is too small; we can't have so many stillborns, miscarriages or artificial abortions,” they said.
www.rt.com...

posted on Jul, 24 2012 @ 08:13 AM
link   
I feel kind of sick now after hearing that.

Truly a horrible find.

posted on Jul, 24 2012 @ 08:17 AM
link   
Maybe it was supposed to be picked up by some dodgy chinese who grind them up into internet cure all pills.
www.dailymail.co.uk...
edit on 24-7-2012 by Suspiria because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 24 2012 @ 08:21 AM
link   
I can't even....seriously? Is there no respect for human life anymore? C'mon. I just don't even know what to say to this. Disgusting. Heartbreaking. Sickening. Infuriating. I just have to shake my head. :shk:

link   
Russians failing to create super humans/hybrids.

There has only been one success, his name? Fedor Emelienenko

link   
Totally disgusting but very interesting. A very tentative (but meant) thanks for posting this story.

It's a bit like that South Park episode where Cartman deals in stem cells from embryos.

posted on Jul, 24 2012 @ 08:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by Ear-Responsible
Russians failing to create super humans/hybrids.

There has only been one success, his name? Fedor Emelienenko

bloody good boxer
think hes retireing soon

posted on Jul, 24 2012 @ 08:48 AM
link   
reply to post by haven123

It does seem to be a very rural area. However, as a plausible explanation, how about something simple like Mafia controlled prostitute abortions? Rather than hybrids, etc........ (possible but nowhere near as plausible). This would also help to explain why they were dumped in this way.

Could be a variety of reasons though. Will be keeping an eye out for more info on this one.

posted on Jul, 24 2012 @ 08:53 AM
link   
reply to post by Flavian

or korean labour camp abortions

posted on Jul, 24 2012 @ 09:02 AM
link   
I wonder why they didn't just bury them.
And what would be the purpose of labeling them?

I can't get upset about it. Abortion, miscarriage, stillborn, deaths and killings happen every minute of the day.
Making yourself upset about it accomplishes nothing except to undermine your own health.

posted on Jul, 24 2012 @ 09:04 AM
link   
Wont be long till crowd comes in and says they are not human yet, so nothing is lost
!

posted on Jul, 24 2012 @ 09:16 AM
link   
Oh I would so hate for this topic to go completely off the rails into a anti/pro debate. That's not really the issue is it here. The issue is why they are there as well as where in hell did they all come from in the first place.
edit on 24-7-2012 by Suspiria because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 24 2012 @ 10:32 AM
link   
I'm no scientist so maybe there's a logical explanation but why would there be labels on the hands and feet of an embryo no more than 15 cm in length? I would think it would be far too fragile for that. Also, surely they can use the info on the labels to find the parents of at least some of these embryos. They should be able to explain where they came from.

I highly doubt this has anything to do with abortion... I don't believe they ever remove an embryo whole and in perfect condition like that. I won't go into graphic detail but I witnessed a procedure recently that my friend underwent and it was quite horrifying and gross.

posted on Jul, 24 2012 @ 10:38 AM
link   
reply to post by SilverStarGazer

Excellent point. You are right, the abortion process generally leaves no room for them to be discarded in one piece, nor to my knowledge would they go to the bother of tagging them. They'd just get hefted away to the incinerator under normal circumstances.

posted on Jul, 28 2012 @ 11:54 AM
link   
http://(nolink)/tv/v/g4A-TRmoV68.aspx

posted on Jul, 28 2012 @ 09:38 PM
link   
I can't see why someone would go to the trouble of labeling/tagging aborted fetuses. I also can't see how they could be aborted fetuses based on the fact that it sounds like they are all "intact," as has been mentioned previously.

Assuming that they are real (there doesn't seem to be any indication that they aren't), then the only thing I can really think of is some experiment that went wrong. Maybe someone is trying to grow babies, but without having to use a female as "storage" for 9 months. Maybe its some type of super soldier or something. Or maybe they're clones?

I have no idea. Either way its sad that they were disposed of in such a harsh manner. They should have at least been buried.

posted on Jul, 28 2012 @ 09:50 PM
link   

Thank you for sharing that with the class Tommy, truly informative.

Now class, try not to use all the kleenex and get ready for nap time.

posted on Jul, 29 2012 @ 06:08 AM
link   
reply to post by riddle6

posted on Jul, 29 2012 @ 06:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by Flavian

It does seem to be a very rural area. However, as a plausible explanation, how about something simple like Mafia controlled prostitute abortions? Rather than hybrids, etc........ (possible but nowhere near as plausible). This would also help to explain why they were dumped in this way.

Could be a variety of reasons though. Will be keeping an eye out for more info on this one.

Yes, because the Mafia would need to keep medical records and tag these.

I can say with almost absolute certainty that this was cost cutting and corruption.

The hospital (whichever one is responsible) probably receives state funds for medical disposal, but instead of actually doing that they pocket the money and then ship the waste out to dumping grounds.

I'll almost guarantee that there are more areas like this, probably with other waste too. If they are willing to do this with infants in this way, other waste would be disposed of in the same way and the cash pocketed.

There will be a cover-up, because most of the people in such positions have high-ranking associates in government. They are given cushy jobs for following the party line. As long as they are obedient their corruption will be ignored by the state.

The idea that they have tags to use as evidence and yet they still don't know where they came from is ridiculous. Of course they know, they're just not telling.

posted on Jul, 29 2012 @ 06:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by detachedindividual

Originally posted by Flavian

Yes, because the Mafia would need to keep medical records and tag these.

I can say with almost absolute certainty that this was cost cutting and corruption.

The hospital (whichever one is responsible) probably receives state funds for medical disposal, but instead of actually doing that they pocket the money and then ship the waste out to dumping grounds.

I'll almost guarantee that there are more areas like this, probably with other waste too. If they are willing to do this with infants in this way, other waste would be disposed of in the same way and the cash pocketed.

There will be a cover-up, because most of the people in such positions have high-ranking associates in government. They are given cushy jobs for following the party line. As long as they are obedient their corruption will be ignored by the state.

The idea that they have tags to use as evidence and yet they still don't know where they came from is ridiculous. Of course they know, they're just not telling.

Good points, but why wouldn't anyone take the time to bury them? Sure seems like someone wanted them to be found. I wish this next thought wasn't so horrible, but if these fetuses weren't meant to be found, they could've quickly and easily been thrown in a blender and flushed down a toilet.

I can't help thinking that these fetuses were stolen from a lab. If the thieves dropped them in the city they would risk being caught or at least identified.

No matter how we look at this, it's all bad.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join