It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Al-Qaida leader threatens to carry out more attacks on US soil

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 24 2012 @ 02:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by Dizrael

Originally posted by Mickierocksman

Originally posted by samsamm9
Your title

Al-Qaida leader threatens to carry out more attacks on US soil

more

??
Did they ever succeed before ? (on U.S soil)

is this a trick question?

were you born AFTER 11 Sept 2001?

or just living under a rock?

What makes you think that September 11 was perpetrated by Al-Qaida?

Oh right, the official whopper…. Ok, got ya!

BTW the government loves you……. And only looks after your best interests and keeps you safe right?

It’s probably good that hundreds of thousands of innocent civilians have been killed as well?

Perhaps invade another country soon, just so America is safe right?

Mickierocksman

your paranoia falls on deaf ears...

i am Gov employed, and untill i find evidence to the contrary of the "OS", i will continue to have faith in my Gov interests. like or not, i dont give a shyte.

You work for the government, ok; you’re obviously NOT a disinfo agent that’s for sure unless they lowered the entrance exam?

Ok, go right on believing in your government and be blind the atrocities that they continue to perpetrate around the world and in the US.

Good luck with the next false flag, it’s not far away…… and of course, blame the ‘terrorists’ for your loss of freedom and the continuing wars around the world...... because it just can't be YOUR government - they pay you, they are obviously the good guys!

Team America - Fook Yeh!

lol

Mickierocksman

posted on Jul, 24 2012 @ 02:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by abdel
reply to post by Dizrael

Someones done a good job on you haven't they. You really believe in your heart that your or any government has the peoples best interests at heart?
As for 911 attacks, where do we start?
How about the Israeli agents doing hi 5s when they saw the towers fall. The WTC 7 free fall. The Pentagon surveillance discs missing.
I can't be bothered really, carry on voting and watching the tube.
edit on 24-7-2012 by abdel because: Numerically dyslexic

as far as someone doing a good job on me, i come from a good line of military families. and the military/gov have been good to us all as far i can tell. im not saying thay dont do "unspeakable" things, but i believe they do them to keep us safe. they may do things to cover things up, but even that is in our best interest, because if we lose faith they lose control, then how will they protect us?

posted on Jul, 24 2012 @ 02:21 AM
link   
reply to post by Mickierocksman

im curious how me posting an article online, turned into me being slandered on a conspiracy forum.

you believe what you want, take your bad attitude somewhere else please. i work, and im proud to that. which is more than i can say for a lot of people.

go hate in a differrent thread.

posted on Jul, 24 2012 @ 02:25 AM
link   
reply to post by Dizrael

Thank you for that, I have a much better understanding now.

posted on Jul, 24 2012 @ 02:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by ZeroReady
I think it's important to realize that there is always someone planning to carry out attacks on US soil. Weather it's al-qeida or hezzbollah or some goat herder in wherever-stan, enough people hate the US right now that you can always assume someone, somewhere, is planning something.

Although 9/11 happened as they used our own Corporate Guide Lines of how to respond to a Plane Hijacking against us...this will never happen again as has been demonstrated several times as the American Passengers on the planes that had the SHOE BOMBER as well as the UNDERWEAR BOMBER...almost KILLED both of these Men and as the passengers of Flight 93 responded...what happened on 9/11 will not repeat itself because there is NO WAY a few skinny Terrorists are going to able to hold back an American...and this includes Mexicans and Canadian...Passengers on a Plane that they are attempting to Hijack. The passengers will KILL THEM.

As for another attack...the U.S. needs to do more as far as inspections of the MILLIONS of Freight Shipping Containers that come into the U.S. every year. The U.S. has made Great Strides in it's ability to detect Radiation of several forms that are consistent with any Nuclear Fuel that could be used as a Dirty Bomb or worse. The U.S. is RIGHT NOW...using SATELLITE and MOBILE RADIATION DETECTORS focused in and around LONDON for the OLYMPIC GAMES. But as a result of TWO WARS and HUNDREDS OF THOUSANDS of American Troops invading the Middle East as well as on going CIA and NSA programs such as DRONE ATTACKS on various Terrorist Leadership Individuals...recruitment of Youths for the purpose of Suicide Attacks on U.S. Interests in the Middle East or African Nations...is WAY DOWN!

Even Countries or rather...Specific Groups within certain countries that play both sides...have decided that donations of Large Sums of Money for the purpose of keeping Terrorist Attacks aimed at the U.S. rather than their own country...as is the case with Saudi Arabia...they have found that such funding has resulted in the U.S. reacting in a Most Violent and Lethal response that has tipped the scales against the peoples support of Kingdoms that do not distribute wealth and have little in the way of reform plans toward a Democratic system.
Basically...an analogy would be...a Man provides a sharp stick to another Man known for his desire to poke at a sleeping Bear which he does so as an attempt to move the Bear from a Cave that this Man believes to be sacred. The Man pokes the Bear and draws blood...the Bear KILLS all who live in the Village. Who is at fault? Split Infinity

posted on Jul, 24 2012 @ 02:46 AM
link   

im curious how me posting an article online, turned into me being slandered on a conspiracy forum.

you believe what you want, take your bad attitude somewhere else please. i work, and im proud to that. which is more than i can say for a lot of people.

go hate in a differrent thread.

I don’t have a bad attitude, I feel sorry for your brainwashing and I am just about to head home for the day……

But before I go I seem obliged to ask (for better understanding of course)

So your faith in the government is like a belief in some god? Blind, remorseless and without thought?

I think you struck the nail on the head here when you said….. You do believe that they do unspeakable things and cover things up to keep you ‘safe’….. And that’s ok in your book?

Who made America the world police?

If you do believe that America should be the world police – then I say America is doing an appalling job and the world would be a better place if you didn’t stick your weapons into places that just don’t concern you.

America, you’re NOT financially viable and the only export you have is death and destruction (mainly of innocent civilians) the future that you want is NOT what the rest of the world wants.

When you vote, do you say to yourself “I vote you into power, now you can do anything you want, without my knowledge and without penalty if you do the wrong thing?” Is that what your vote says?

Wow, just wow…. Ialso have a better understanding of you now…. So bye and good luck with the war machine, I just hope it bites you on the A before another innocent is killed in the next drone attack……

Mickierocksman

posted on Jul, 24 2012 @ 02:53 AM
link   

you ever stop to think that maybe providing proof, or explaining your angle on things would be a lot more productive? im not a bad guy. i have beliefs, and until someone can show me otherwise. and dont say, im blind to whats going on. ive seen the conspiracy "footage" of 911 and all that. there isnt any PROOF there. i hear the people, like you, that SAY America sucks, but until you can back that up with more than slandering me, youre just another troll. so please enlighten me.

posted on Jul, 24 2012 @ 06:51 PM
link   
reply to post by Dizrael

Hi I’m back; hope your night / day was as good as mine….. Ok, let’s start slowly, something simple & I’m not attacking your personally……

How about we look at America’s shameful human rights violations and the amount of innocent civilians that have been killed since the “war on terror” started.

More recently, we have heard about Obama’s secret kill list, the drone attacks increasing and also that innocent civilians are now classified as enemy combatants if they are ‘in the general area’ to where an actual militant might be, it has been posted by your government that they are guilty until proven innocent posthumously of course (that is soooo nice of Obama – innocent, but dead anyway)

It has been posted on these boards that the death count for innocent civilians is anywhere between 300K to 500K in the war on terror, a simple search on ATS will bring up many threads, if you want further information, just Google “number of innocent civilians killed in the war on terror” is this acceptable to you as an American military person?

How many innocent civilians must be killed before America stops these human rights crimes?

Do you think your making friends and influencing people the right way in all the countries that you have invaded?

If people did not hate America before, then they certainly do now, you had no right to invade Afghanistan, Iraq or any other country of your choosing.

Can’t you simply see – the war on terror is perpetrated by the US government, you are the bad guys this time around because your economy will fail without war and you’re dragging the world down as fast as your economy is sinking.

That statement aside, my question remains…… what do you think of the civilian body count, is this acceptable to you?

Next we can look at the financial cost of the wars if you like…… not just for the US, but all economies.

Or perhaps we can have a look at why your military suicide rates are through the roof….

Other than that, I would love to discuss drone’s more (and the use on US soil)…..

You seem to like secrets being kept from you “in the name of national security” so I would like to discuss that if you would like to?

Let me know….

Mickierocksman

posted on Jul, 24 2012 @ 06:56 PM
link   
they release these to mobilize their troops.

most likely something will happen within 3 days...as is the usual time frame.

not surprising...or unusual. they've been doing this for over a decade now.

after reading the article all the way to the bottom, it appears whoever recorded the video may be having difficulty grasping the reality of his situation. i fear for the walking dead men under his command.
edit on 24-7-2012 by michaelbrux because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join