It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Al-Qaida leader threatens to carry out more attacks on US soil

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 11:50 PM
link   

An AL-QAIDA leader in Iraq has threatened to soon carry out an attack inside "the heart" of the U.S.

Abu Bakr al-Baghdadi released an audio recording boasting that operatives from his al-Qaida affiliate are in the midst of planning a major terror operation.

"Soon you will witness them in the heart of your homeland, as our war with you has just begun, and so await them," al-Baghdadi said.

this cant/wont be good...

not looking forward to this, at all.
edit on 24-7-2012 by Dizrael because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 24 2012 @ 12:02 AM
link   
reply to post by Dizrael

L
L

it's a

FALSE FLAG ALERT!

just to let us all "know" who to blame
for the upcoming "terrorist" attack

hmmmm

and it will probably breathe new life into the POSUS's flagging approval ratings
just like 911 did for the previous one

history does not repeat itself
but sometimes it rhymes

posted on Jul, 24 2012 @ 12:03 AM
link   
more propaganda..

posted on Jul, 24 2012 @ 12:07 AM
link   
reply to post by DerepentLEstranger

man, here i am. just posting as i see it. and i get "FALSE FLAG!" garbage replied. you can have your opinion. but please, a little more tact next time if you dont mind.

i for one dont care thats its probably a false flag, i still want to know whats being said, false or not. i like to be informed.

posted on Jul, 24 2012 @ 12:11 AM
link   

posted on Jul, 24 2012 @ 12:19 AM
link   
reply to post by Dizrael

Abu Bakr al-Baghdadi released an audio recording boasting that operatives from his al-Qaida affiliate are in the midst of planning a major terror operation.

Planning? Ok so we got some time, no sweat. I am sure we can find them in time. Right guys?

"Soon you will witness them in the heart of your homeland, as our war with you has just begun, and so await them," al-Baghdadi said.

As I interpret it, this would mean a series of attacks throughout the US.

Federal and local security officials told NBC New York there are no new specific threats inside the U.S. The officials said that overseas terror leaders often make unsubstantiated claims and threats about targeting American interests.

Ok, so why bother reporting this one then.

"There is no specific or credible threat to New York at this time," said FBI New York spokesman J. Peter Donald.

If not New York, where then?

He went on to claim terror operatives were already en route to the US. "The Mujahideen have departed to pursue your fleeing army, and they have sworn to make you face more severe punishments than those dealt to you by Osama (bin Laden)."

Whoa!!!! Wait a minute, I thought they were just planning???

edit on 24-7-2012 by Skewed because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 24 2012 @ 12:21 AM
link   
Ok, the boogie man is coming…… watch out!

And when ‘something’ happens and any freedom you have left is finally removed once and for all….. we can blame Al-Qaida again?

Ok, got it!

Did it ever occur to you that the biggest terrorist organisation in the world is actually the US government?

Mickierocksman

posted on Jul, 24 2012 @ 12:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by Dizrael

this cant/wont be good...
y]

Mate;

1. - I think you've been had. Look at the blokes name Bgdadi - Bagdad I, get it?

2. - Even if this is the blokes name, I'll bet that its the usual story. 'we can monitor their phone calls with satalights and get them translated into english so we know the threat is creditable but we just did'nt know when or where."

Thant's exactly what the US bloke with the crew cut hair style and glasses from an alphabet security agency said in an interview shown on Australian TV sometime ago when talking about an attack US facilities in Nigeria or somewhere. - yea right, talk about having two bob each way.

posted on Jul, 24 2012 @ 12:33 AM
link   

It would be nice to believe that all terrorist attacks are false flag ops but there are people out there who are really angry with the U.S. and Israel, they don't need the C.I.A. to supply them with Semtex. Iran has suffered black ops from Mossad in the past, scientist being killed, computers in nuclear plants being infected. They want revenge, the water is too murky to tell what's happening. If a government installation is targeted it could be genuine Iranian terrorism, if it's people targeted it'll be Mossad.

posted on Jul, 24 2012 @ 12:34 AM
link   
reply to post by Dizrael

"Soon you will witness them in the heart of your homeland,

Being from the mid-west which is refered to as America's Heartland I wonder if said attack might take place in the mid-west possibly one of the MANY nuclear plants.

posted on Jul, 24 2012 @ 12:36 AM
link   

posted on Jul, 24 2012 @ 12:39 AM
link   
Your title

more

??
Did they ever succeed before ? (on U.S soil)

posted on Jul, 24 2012 @ 12:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by samsamm9
Your title

more

??

is this a trick question?

were you born AFTER 11 Sept 2001?

or just living under a rock?

posted on Jul, 24 2012 @ 12:43 AM
link   

man, here i am. just posting as i see it. and i get "FALSE FLAG!" garbage replied. you can have your opinion. but please, a little more tact next time if you dont mind.

i for one dont care thats its probably a false flag, i still want to know whats being said, false or not. i like to be informed.

tact?
how do i tactfully inform you that this article of news
is being provided to us all so as to pre-program a response
upon the next terrorist attack occurring on us soil that can be linked to muslims.?

oh wait....

you do know that all the news and media outlets
are the property of certain vested interests and
merely "inform" you of what these interests want you to know
or don't care if you know.?

but one mans garbage is another mans gold

edit on 24-7-2012 by DerepentLEstranger because: fixed smiley

posted on Jul, 24 2012 @ 12:43 AM
link   
I think it's important to realize that there is always someone planning to carry out attacks on US soil. Weather it's al-qeida or hezzbollah or some goat herder in wherever-stan, enough people hate the US right now that you can always assume someone, somewhere, is planning something.

posted on Jul, 24 2012 @ 12:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by abdel

It would be nice to believe that all terrorist attacks are false flag ops but there are people out there who are really angry with the U.S. and Israel, they don't need the C.I.A. to supply them with Semtex. Iran has suffered black ops from Mossad in the past, scientist being killed, computers in nuclear plants being infected. They want revenge, the water is too murky to tell what's happening. If a government installation is targeted it could be genuine Iranian terrorism, if it's people targeted it'll be Mossad.

oh
but for the most part they are

terrorism has been a tool of the state since the days of sodom and gomorrah

yes there are individual actors but these folks never make the news,
or history, the water is murky, the air smoky, and it's all occurring
in the shadowy backstage of the world
sometimes these individuals do more to change the course of history
than those who strut upon the stage
but for the most part live and die unknown
which is worse than being forgotten

and yes an important part of interpreting these things is a careful examination of targets

attacks on civilians
are usually state sanctioned.

posted on Jul, 24 2012 @ 01:27 AM
link   

Your title

more

??

What makes you think that September 11 was perpetrated by Al-Qaida?

Oh right, the official whopper…. Ok, got ya!

BTW the government loves you……. And only looks after your best interests and keeps you safe right?

It’s probably good that hundreds of thousands of innocent civilians have been killed as well?

Perhaps invade another country soon, just so America is safe right?

Mickierocksman

posted on Jul, 24 2012 @ 01:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by Mickierocksman

Your title

more

??

What makes you think that September 11 was perpetrated by Al-Qaida?

Oh right, the official whopper…. Ok, got ya!

BTW the government loves you……. And only looks after your best interests and keeps you safe right?

It’s probably good that hundreds of thousands of innocent civilians have been killed as well?

Perhaps invade another country soon, just so America is safe right?

Mickierocksman

your paranoia falls on deaf ears...

i am Gov employed, and untill i find evidence to the contrary of the "OS", i will continue to have faith in my Gov interests. like or not, i dont give a shyte.

posted on Jul, 24 2012 @ 02:00 AM
link   
reply to post by Dizrael

Someones done a good job on you haven't they. You really believe in your heart that your or any government has the peoples best interests at heart?
As for 911 attacks, where do we start?
How about the Israeli agents doing hi 5s when they saw the towers fall. The WTC 7 free fall. The Pentagon surveillance discs missing.
I can't be bothered really, carry on voting and watching the tube.
edit on 24-7-2012 by abdel because: Numerically dyslexic

CX

posted on Jul, 24 2012 @ 02:09 AM
link   
I have to agree that whilst most claims of threats will be jumped on as a false flag by many here, some people seem to forget that no matter how the terror groups start, they end up having followers, sympathizers, people who want to do what they see the bad guys doing.

Only takes one person to not like what they see our country doing on TV, to turn them into someone who WILL happily turn your shopping trip into a day you'll want to forget.

Dealt with it too many times to think otherwise.

ATS's motto is "Deny Ignorance", but it works both ways......don't be so blinkered by conspiracy theories that you miss or deny what also goes on in the world.

CX.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join