It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Eerie cartoon from 1993. Can Anyone Translate This?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 4 2012 @ 07:35 AM
link   
don't forget the

posted on Dec, 10 2012 @ 05:55 PM
link   
Definitely not some 'Illuminati Conspiracy' that has been put out there in various media for the last 4 decades, not a chance.

Maybe one of these various sources gave the terrorists the idea? The comic book especially!

I can't factually state who attacked the WTC's, I've read so many various conspiracy theories, quite a few are plausible, especially the ones stating that explosions came from within the towers, on the columns.

posted on Dec, 10 2012 @ 06:35 PM
link   
There are literally hundreds, if not thousands of references to 9/11 in the preceding decade. My favorites are from the Simpsons. People ask, "Why would they tell TV show, movies, music video makers etc. that this was going to happen?" They didn't. I know it's not accepted by most ATSers, but there are spiritual forces at work on the Earth, and that's exactly what 9/11 was, a spiritual ritual. Once you understand this, you'll know why it was 9/11, you'll know why there is a "bottomless pit" there now, you'll know why they made the eye at ground zero, you'll know why we have the "war on terror" etc. It goes even deeper, but since most don't accept there are negative entities at work here, it goes right over the head of the masses.

posted on Dec, 10 2012 @ 06:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by OMsk3ptic
There are literally hundreds, if not thousands of references to 9/11 in the preceding decade. My favorites are from the Simpsons. People ask, "Why would they tell TV show, movies, music video makers etc. that this was going to happen?" They didn't. I know it's not accepted by most ATSers, but there are spiritual forces at work on the Earth, and that's exactly what 9/11 was, a spiritual ritual. Once you understand this, you'll know why it was 9/11, you'll know why there is a "bottomless pit" there now, you'll know why they made the eye at ground zero, you'll know why we have the "war on terror" etc. It goes even deeper, but since most don't accept there are negative entities at work here, it goes right over the head of the masses.

Care to elaborate more? So I can have an understanding of your 'Once you understand this...'

I do not believe there is anything spiritual happening in the 9/11 attacks, apart from apparent revenge from Al-Quada on US soil.

posted on Dec, 10 2012 @ 06:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by Lister87
Care to elaborate more?

Not really, not here at least. Like I said it goes deep (DNA deep), and would really need to be it's own thread. And I'm not sure I want to put all that effort into a message board post, especially in a place like ATS with the large atheist following. I respect their beliefs, but I fear it would be a waste of a lot of time and effort. "But the natural man receiveth not the things of the Spirit of God: for they are foolishness unto him: neither can he know them, because they are spiritually discerned." Anyway I don't expect you to believe me, but getting the idea out there for people to at least ponder is good enough for me.

posted on Dec, 10 2012 @ 07:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by OMsk3ptic

Originally posted by Lister87
Care to elaborate more?

Not really, not here at least. Like I said it goes deep (DNA deep), and would really need to be it's own thread. And I'm not sure I want to put all that effort into a message board post, especially in a place like ATS with the large atheist following. I respect their beliefs, but I fear it would be a waste of a lot of time and effort. "But the natural man receiveth not the things of the Spirit of God: for they are foolishness unto him: neither can he know them, because they are spiritually discerned." Anyway I don't expect you to believe me, but getting the idea out there for people to at least ponder is good enough for me.

If you'd care to discuss it more, I'm all ears. I am open minded, I listen to all sides of a story before I decide on my opinion on them. Drop me a PM if you do not want to write it all on the public forum.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join