It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Has anyone gotten this connection?(Colorado Shooting)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 04:35 PM
link   
Does the Lil Wayne song "My Homies Still" sounds like "My Holmes still?"

I am just waking up, like a lot of you need to....

Watch this video

www.youtube.com...

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 04:36 PM
link   
reply to post by ATScory

Wow, I didn't even notice that.

And holmes is another word for homies, in the singular form i think.

But if he used something like 'My holmes still' as a title it would be too obvious.
edit on 23-7-2012 by djr33222 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 04:37 PM
link   
reply to post by ATScory

Google Derren Brown The Assasin

Its not difficult to get someone to shoot others.

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 04:38 PM
link   
reply to post by djr33222

It might be stupid but I honestly believe that is true. I am scared, scared for my family and for my friends.

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 04:50 PM
link   
The lil wayne VIDEO is very shocking, however, I would think the truth would lie in the Lyrics, and these are some of the least thought out lyrics I've ever come across
Aside from the one 3rd eye reference, nothing else (from my stand point) in the lyrics themselves says much.

Generally hip hop artists do not shy away from being extremely political in short burst. You can listen to Lauryn Hills original album and hear her talk about the pyramid, money=power, and the Illuminati, among other things. Point is, the video is very creepy, however, it wouldn't be against lil Wayne personality to just SAY it if he wanted, because he and other hip hop artists, have a tendency of referencing things like this. Even kanye west talks about the government creating aids, and the fake drug war just to incarcerate more black people.

I honestly think the video is a coincidence, because the lyrics are very off base. And I believe thats whats most important.

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 04:56 PM
link   
hahah nice find

Timberland is a MASTER of this kinda stuff, watch any of his music videos, if hes not tied to a cult, he's forced to pretand he is. He has the most amazing things in his video, lots of tricks, such as if you mute the music thier lips are saying other things and telling you to count certian objects in the video to create a date, pretty neat stuff

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 05:01 PM
link   
reply to post by ATScory

This has been posted already. I think you're reaching with the name connection. 'Homies' is a common term in urban music. The theater scene in the video is an unsettling instance of synchronicity to say the least.

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 05:19 PM
link   

top topics

join