posted on Aug, 15 2012 @ 02:48 PM
I've completely read every single post to this point. Here are my thoughts...
1) The man definitely appears to have hands in the pant pockets.
2) He has a high collared shirt that may or may not be what a priest would wear
3) He appears to be looking at the dog statue, which makes me wonder if it is the key in all of this mystery
4) I don't have enough evidence to think he's a ghost but since spirits can be silent & suggestive towards points of interests by pointing or looking;
he's status of identity is pretty much unknown to all unless it's investigated by a third party at that house
5) He appears to be wearing glasses
6) The odd smudge at the back of his head is what makes the image to appear odd. Not sure what this implies.
7) The neck, I think, is being overwhelmed by light from the door. I don't know what this is called but I'll call it "light bleeding through around an
8) Edit addition - I see no evidence that this person may be a hanging victim even with the obscured neck size, height/depth perception issue & no way
of telling if they are hovering or standing in or behind the box.
9) The dog may be running towards the man, the door or the statue. This I can't tell either.
OP, my main question is this... where was the dog statue bought from & what is it's origin of creation? I'm really wondering if this "man" is trying
to hint at something important. This may not be some freakish thriller movie or game but I know through my own experiences that what is in view isn't
always what is obvious.
edit on 15-8-2012 by CrimsonKnight13 because: (no reason given)
edit on 15-8-2012 by CrimsonKnight13
because: (no reason given)