It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Christmas Day Unknown Man Photo(updated version)

page: 42
<< 39  40  41    43  44  45 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 10 2012 @ 02:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by Pressthebutton
reply to post by nightstalker78

Thanks friend. My active life has started back up, I have school now among other things. All I am asking is for a member to direct me to what they think is a good mod for this , or for a mod to offer themselves.

How about sending them to Site Administrator Crakeur?
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Aug, 10 2012 @ 02:13 PM
link   
12m8keall2c is online and they are a site admin...click on their name on the list of mods on the same page and I think you can U2U them that way

posted on Aug, 10 2012 @ 02:20 PM
link   
reply to post by IAMTAT

Thanks!

I hope he will have seen this thread already, it will be kinda awkward asking this if he hasn't. I'll U2U him. My replies will get less frequent in about half an hour due to me having to go to a physical therapist and dinner.
Thanks again for the reference.

posted on Aug, 10 2012 @ 02:23 PM
link   
reply to post by Rewey

WAIT

I feel stupid for not noticing this Rewey, but I just saw it due to me looking at your post to make sure I send it at your expectations and such.

Did you think I meant 50 ODD as in strange things happened in these photos? I thought you were just asking me how many photos mom took around that time

Is this what the other members thought?

I was thinking you wanted 50 ish photos of christmas just proving that no one was there, is "odd" just a foreign term im not aquainted with in that aspect?
edit on 10-8-2012 by Pressthebutton because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 10 2012 @ 04:07 PM
link   
reply to post by Pressthebutton

I can't speak for him,but I read it as he just wanted to know how many photos in general you took.I may be wrong though. I'm sure he'll be along to clarify.

And yes "50-odd" photos is just a saying,because he didn't know how many photos exactly that you have in general from christmas morning.
edit on 10-8-2012 by nightstalker78 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 10 2012 @ 04:50 PM
link   
Hey all, I've been a long time lurker, but had to register to have my say. O.P. Very interesting thread, I've been following it with great interest from the start. That said, DO NOT post or send those pictures! What the heck people? I'm truly surprised that nobody has even thought of this, This kid is 16 years old! some of you are pushing him to post online or send to a mod pictures of himself when he has already stated that he is in his underwear! Think about that for a moment.... He is a MINOR, he can get himself, as well as anybody else who views those pics in a lot of trouble! Not to mention the fact of how his mother might feel about that? She as well as his nephew are in those pictures as well. If my son were to put something like that out there, I would be furious!! Most of you are grown men and women, many with kids of your own.... Think people!
OP, you have gone above and beyond for the skeptics, at this point they will either believe you or they won't, save yourself the trouble (with your mom, and possibly the law) and please do not put those pictures out there!
You have shown a tremendous amount of poise and maturity throughout this thread and I commend you for it! but this is asking too much of you, seriously.

Sorry, but as a father I had to put in my 2 cents worth here, good job so far kid!

posted on Aug, 10 2012 @ 05:34 PM
link   
reply to post by MrGrumpy

How convenient for you to come in at the last moment to 'save the day', although I would have to somewhat agree with you about the whole minor thing. Either he chooses to do it or he doesn't but this is the excuse I was talking about earlier, however valid it may be.

You've had many pages to create an account and come out and say this, it seems a bit suspect that you would wait until the opportune time to say it. I'm not accusing anything, just pointing out the synchronicity.

posted on Aug, 10 2012 @ 05:43 PM
link   
reply to post by 3NL1GHT3N3D1

I agree with what your saying.Too convienient. I didn't know the kid was only sixteen,mustve missed that point where he said that during the thread? If that's the case then I wouldn't send them either. But really,when I was sixteen,I sure didn't walk around the house in front of my mom in just my undearwear. Maybe thats just me though.

posted on Aug, 10 2012 @ 05:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by nightstalker78

I agree with what your saying.Too convienient. I didn't know the kid was only sixteen,mustve missed that point where he said that during the thread? If that's the case then I wouldn't send them either. But really,when I was sixteen,I sure didn't walk around the house in front of my mom in just my undearwear. Maybe thats just me though.

What are you implying with that? Are you saying I'm in relation with that person? If that's the case that's unfair to me, I know it's bad timing but I shouldn't lose credibility because a random person decided to support the thread.
And yes I am 16, someone didn't read it all the way through! Haha I don't blame you. I have never really cared if I was in my underwear around my mom, she changed my diapers. Plus I wrestle and I'm always stripping down out of my singlet or changing sweats for weight cutting around her so it's not abnormal for me to do so.

posted on Aug, 10 2012 @ 06:01 PM
link   

Think what you want to about the timing or "synchronicity" of my post, You're right, I've had more than many pages to create an account, I've had about 4 years, but I've never felt felt strongly enough about a subject to bother with an account, and I would not have bothered today either if someone else had taken a minute to think about the fact that this kid is a minor and speak up. Nobody else wanted to point it out, so I did before it was too late, so blame the "convenience" of it or blame me...whatever, just realize that even you admit that it is a bad idea for this kid to put those pics out there. That was my point, that was why i posted. I don't even know this kid, but I do know from reading the thread that he IS a kid, it's been stated many times throughout this thread.So if you want to throw accusations at me...Fine, I stuck up for a minor that people were pushing to submit photos of himself in his underwear...I admit it!

posted on Aug, 10 2012 @ 06:02 PM
link   

I don't view him as saving the day. I'm at a interesting situation here, if I do it, I could be risking the law and such, if I don't then my credibility drains. I understand the bad timing but it stinks to have a random member post and me possibly be suspected or whatever your possibly suggesting. Plenty of members have joined in this thread to say something, perhaps he is infrequent and hasn't seen the thread in a while? I don't know his case, maybe he could reply to this and help out.
I sent a message AT's mod that was suggested, I'm about to check my messages, I'm sure he could always confirm my seriousness in doing this, by the fact that I already sent the message, before that other member joined.
Thanks for the input friend
like I said Im at a deadlock here. I'll talk to the mod more and see what he recommends.

posted on Aug, 10 2012 @ 06:03 PM
link   

I wasn't implying anything,just know that it doesn't look good. It happens a lot here.

But,the poster did bring up a good point.Maybe you could leave out the ones you are visible in and send the others. Just keep track of how many are missing,because that will show on the exif data I believe.

posted on Aug, 10 2012 @ 06:04 PM
link   

Thanks for the support
to be honest I didn't really think about all that too much, other than when I was told to upload them in public. Rather than sending it to a mod.
Thanks

posted on Aug, 10 2012 @ 06:09 PM
link   
reply to post by nightstalker78

Alright. That's a few haha. That means I'll have to do a little more work on it then.
Thanks

posted on Aug, 10 2012 @ 06:12 PM
link   
His age is declared in his very first post..

Other than myself and my nephew, there we no other men in the house. I am only 16 and do not have a beard like this man does, nor was I wearing any similar clothes. This man is also very tall, or floating. You can see my dog starting towards the man, in the previous picture he has looking, so my dog definitely finds him interesting. My dog often goes to that spot without reason which is odd.

Really?? Suggesting MRGRUMPY is the Op? There are plenty of lurkers around who will wait and wait and wait until that right trigger brings them forth, when they can take no more and have to break the silence. For him MRGRUMPY it seems to be the way many people keep making extreme demands of a 16 year old, however mature he is.

I don't get the absolute need to prove or disprove the op. Nothing he could ever do would be able to quench your thirst one way or another. As curious as I am about the pics he is being asked to send in.. I do feel like it is over the top and a huge privacy concern for him and his family.

IMO .. I think it is quite simple.. You either believe it is possible, or you don't. There is really no real way of knowing for sure either way. I for one am comfortable with that.

posted on Aug, 10 2012 @ 06:13 PM
link   

Even though they're only going to viewed by a mod,I stil think that's the best way to go.Unless someone else has another idea. Thanks for going the extra mile for your thread,it's nice to see.

ps,I did read the whole thread,it's a bit long to remember every post though!

posted on Aug, 10 2012 @ 06:36 PM
link   

Hey OP, look dude, I certainly don't want you to be upset that I have hurt you're credibility, I was just pointing out something that really should have been pretty obvious to most on here. No hard feelings I hope, you seem like a good kid and didn't want to see you do something you might regret just to keep jumping through hoops for a few people who, like Startruth said, will either believe you or not, whether or not you post those photos.
Like I said, I'm sorry to see you worrying about your credibility because I had something to say.... I'll take take the heat for it, I'm OK with that, I said it, and I stand by it!

posted on Aug, 10 2012 @ 06:42 PM
link   

That is really strange and eerie at the same time. The one question that came to mind; is why didn't the boy react like the dog reacted? Based on the assumption; as presented to us in movies; like "Sixth Sense"; one would expect the boy to react as well. But that is Hollywood and not real life.

What kind of camera are you using to take that photo with the man?

posted on Aug, 10 2012 @ 07:10 PM
link   

Oh yeah..... OP gonna get slammed for sending "CP"! Especially if you got younger people there as well. I am not sure why people think it is so farfetched. I am 30 years old, more than half the christmas pics in my album are not something other than family would see, from childhood onward to last year. Pajamas, nightgowns and stuff, people don't care about appearances, they just want to open presents, and see people open what they bought/made. Then again, it is tradition for us to open them as soon as everyone is awake.

Last christmas, my happiest ever probably, the girls dragged me out of bed at 6 AM

I am not looking my best till my third cup of joe.
edit on Fri, 10 Aug 2012 19:12:59 -0500 by TKDRL because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 10 2012 @ 08:38 PM
link   
The skeptics in this thread are antagonizing the OP because they want to be proven wrong. They "want to believe". Try to be a real skeptic and step back a little.

Looking at the photo objectively, if the OP has exhausted all attempts at identifying the person, then someone broke into the house uninvited. There's no need to resort to the paranormal from the evidence provided.

Alternatively, could someone familiar have let himself in, perhaps looking for your father?

top topics

<< 39  40  41    43  44  45 >>

join