It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A warning about the London Olympics ... From the Police Force.

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 01:11 PM
link   
Hey all, this is my first post so I hope it's correct in all protocol!

I was talking to a few guys at work (McDonalds until I go back to University after summer!) about the upcoming Olympic Games. There are a few of us at work that talk conspiracy, so we were chatting about personal experiences while researching etc when all of a sudden, one member of staff who we aren't too friendly with came over and BEGGED us not to go to any Olympic event. I asked her why and her reply was that her husband is in the Police Force and has been told to keep every family member away from the games.

I thought about this for a moment. Of course, I could choose to ignore what she said, but rang my friend who's Dad is in the police force also and asked if his Dad had spoken about the Olympics at all, in any manner. My friend informed me that his Dad has been instructed to keep all of his family as far from the games as possible.

Strange?

No. With the complete shambles of the security (G4S contract) and with the seemingly relaxed attitude to EVERYTHING around the games, I believe that something big will happen, in the form of an attack.

Thanks guys!

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 01:25 PM
link   
If the police force has enough reason to be warning their own members and families this way, yet someone is obviously allowing the games to proceed, wouldn't those 'someones' allowing this to go on be in a world of hurt if something happens? I figure everyone ought to get a rough line of blame clear before they all get into bunker mode and CYA is everywhere.

If they are this concerned, don't let countless members of the public walk into it with a hope and prayer that everything goes right......or by all means, lets actually make a point of seeing the top police families with free tickets to box seats at every event. Perhaps THAT will improve security to where they aren't outright scared. This is as sad as it is disturbing. I know it's the Olympics, but absolutely no one will care about bad P.R. anymore if there is a high loss attack that could have been prevented by a simple call to hold the show. It'll just be a deafening cry for why it wasn't done after the fact.

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 01:26 PM
link   
You can bet your sweet ass something is going to happen!
If it doesn't I'll be shocked and will have to rethink everything I thought I knew about TPTB up to and including whether or not they even exist in the first place.

Why?
Because this is the PERFECT opportunity to kick off WWIII for so many reasons.
If there truely is a secret plan amoungst a secret orginization to bring about a third World War then
it will begin at the 2012 Olympics. Once you know how these A-holes think, then you can see this type of # coming a mile away. UNLESS, I am waaaay off base and have let my conspiracy theory prone mind get the best of me.

We'll see very soon won't we?

But, that being said,

Why in the HELL would any beat cop know in advance of any nefarius plans for the 2012 Olympics? Does this mean that ALL of the cops are in on it or just the two that you had thin connections to?
Your story doesn't really add up to me. Is it possible that these people are F ing with you because they know how prone you are to conspiracy theories?

edit on 23-7-2012 by Screwed because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 01:29 PM
link   
reply to post by WormR

So this is why we wait in the drivethru so long.

You guys are in the back b.s-ing about conspiracies.

edit on 23-7-2012 by will615 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 01:31 PM
link   
Is this likely to be restricted to London, or is it wise to stay away from the other places.

I am going to Cardiff on 1st Aug for the Great Britain footy.

Bit worried now lol

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 01:33 PM
link   
reply to post by Screwed

They aren't aware of my conspiracy theory interest. I stripped the story to it's bare bones to save time let me explain further.

The lady from work's husband is stationed in Stratford (where the Olympic site is) and will be patrolling the local area as well as around the site itself.

My friends father also plods the beat around Central London. There is a system of warning that is accessible to the public in the UK. This warning is currently 'Amber' one less than 'Red'. Red is imminent and I believe Amber is more than likely?

But yeah, all are briefed on a daily basis of threats/plots etc that they have intelligence on.

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 01:33 PM
link   
reply to post by will615

hahahaha, this is while I am working! Never drop a beat my friend

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 01:34 PM
link   
reply to post by KingDoey

In my opinion, it will be London seeing as it's the LONDON Olympic Games. I know there are other events in other parts of GB, but I don't fear for them as much as I do for London. This could of course be foolish, but I just don't.

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 01:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by WormR
Hey all, this is my first post so I hope it's correct in all protocol!

I was talking to a few guys at work (McDonalds until I go back to University after summer!) about the upcoming Olympic Games. There are a few of us at work that talk conspiracy, so we were chatting about personal experiences while researching etc when all of a sudden, one member of staff who we aren't too friendly with came over and BEGGED us not to go to any Olympic event. I asked her why and her reply was that her husband is in the Police Force and has been told to keep every family member away from the games.

I thought about this for a moment. Of course, I could choose to ignore what she said, but rang my friend who's Dad is in the police force also and asked if his Dad had spoken about the Olympics at all, in any manner. My friend informed me that his Dad has been instructed to keep all of his family as far from the games as possible.

Strange?

No. With the complete shambles of the security (G4S contract) and with the seemingly relaxed attitude to EVERYTHING around the games, I believe that something big will happen, in the form of an attack.

Thanks guys!

fearmonger posting says, what?

2nd.

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 01:39 PM
link   
reply to post by Dizrael

Forgive me, I thought this was the place to post about conspiracies and give my opinions on subjects that I have an interest in. How wrong I was! Please direct me to the fear mongering section of the site.

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 01:40 PM
link   
Hmm, isnt is true that almost 80% of the UK police force are freemasons?

Coincidense?

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 01:43 PM
link   
This doesn't make sense.

I don't know the figures, but I'm guessing there's gonna be upwards of 20,000 police at the Olympics. This means there will almost be as many police as spectators at a lot of the events.

So if the police know of an attack, I guess they all must be suicidal right?

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 01:43 PM
link   

reply to post by Dizrael

Forgive me, I thought this was the place to post about conspiracies and give my opinions on subjects that I have an interest in. How wrong I was! Please direct me to the fear mongering section of the site.

i apologize, that wasnt meant like that. i shouldve put a face to go with it. not trying to put you down at all. i just see a lot of posts like that, where there is no, for lack of a better word, "real evidence" to go with it.

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 01:44 PM
link   

reply to post by KingDoey

In my opinion, it will be London seeing as it's the LONDON Olympic Games. I know there are other events in other parts of GB, but I don't fear for them as much as I do for London. This could of course be foolish, but I just don't.

Yeah fair enough, probably more likely to happen somewhere else due to all the hype surrounding an 'event' at the London stadium. Would be just my luck.

Tbh this is quite sinister, if the information is credible. A few lads I know are going to the opening AND closing ceremonies. A few of us have told them to avoid at all costs but they just laughed.

I just hope they are still laughing after the ceremonies....
edit on 23-7-2012 by KingDoey because: grammar

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 01:45 PM
link   
reply to post by Dizrael

no problems bro! I was being a bit bitchy too, apologies!

I know what you mean, but I thought I'd post what I found, just to see if anyone with friends or links to the police force had heard the same!

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 01:57 PM
link   

The best conspiracies go un-noticed.

Don't be surprised when something REAL big happens at an entirely different location when nobody is looking.

Everyone is focusing on the olympics, and the army and police will be completely occupied with who might do what, where and when in relation to London and the games.

It all seems just too obvious to me, I think the lame security arrangements were planned from the start and two fold in the desired results. Firstly, to create fear of an attack at or near the London games and secondly to provide good reason to locate the majority of army and police near one location in the country to bolster the planned lack of security.

I think we'll hear about attempted, foiled and planned attacks on the msm, maybe lots of little false flags but nothing to actually worry about. Scaremongering is only to be expected, so this "news" is worthless without more information from a reliable source.

ps...if you think about it, you and your conspiracy friends may have been duped by someone you admittedly don't like much who perhaps doesn't like you much either.

Thanks for posting.
edit on 23/7/2012 by nerbot because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 02:03 PM
link   
Today I read that the first time since the Munich shooting of Israel atheletes in what 1972, this is the first Olympics that a remembrance has been held for those killed, and held in the Olympic village itself.........first time ever in 40 yrs !!!!

Kinda makes you think doesn't it ???

Wolfie

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 03:01 PM
link   
Interesting thread. With all the hubbub going around about the Olympics, and what attack/invasion/etc. may be taking place, I definitely have my eyes and ears open, waiting for something to really REALLY convince me. I think something is going to happen, but at the same time, I won't be the least bit shocked/disappointed when/if something doesn't.

posted on Jul, 24 2012 @ 06:58 AM
link   
reply to post by WormR

Excellent and intriguing post. You are bound to have people coming on and saying 'yeah right, hearsay only, could be making it up..'

However, knowing what I know about the police force, a massive percentage of whom are involved in masonic orders, it is no surprise that they are being told to keep away from the games. There is no need for an official warning from their superiors - they can simply heed the warnings of 'those who know'.

My humble opinion is that a false flag will be perpetrated at the Games, and that it has been in planning for a long time. Of what nature, I cannot say. I expect that it will be of a magnitude similar to 9-11, or perhaps even greater.

Keep away from the Games! And be prepared for martial law in the aftermath.

Of course, maybe nothing will happen - in which case the whole episode will have been a means of discrediting the conspiracy community. If nothing happens during the games, I expect that something major will happen shortly after, when we least expect it..

posted on Jul, 24 2012 @ 07:14 AM
link   
Didnt I read somewhere that they were having trouble selling tickets to this thing? As in around the number of 250000 unsold tickets? And that the insurance peeps were looking at a higher cost to cancel the games as opposed to just letting it go forward? Seems like something fishy to me....

Damn where did I see that???......now I gotta look for it....

UPDATE: holy poo, I cant find it now....looks like the video got pulled...

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join