It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Global Warming linked to outbreak of bacteria in Europe.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 10:57 AM
link   
There has been a recent outbreak of Vibrio in Europe.

Initial reports are linking Vibrio to oceanic temperatures, specifically to the Baltic Sea.

It has been postulated that we are on the outskirts of the cataclysm with global warming, if the Taiga starts to thaw all sorts of bad things can easily come about. From massive increases in CO2 to ancient microbes being released from the permafrost.

Time will tell I suppose. There is too much money in maintaining the status quo that perhaps mankind deserves to be wiped out by our own hands.

Article discussing Baltic Sea and Vibrio.

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 11:14 AM
link   
reply to post by lordtyp0

its not the atmosphere that is heating up it is the other planets in our solar system are also heating up, this is because of the intense amount of Gamma rays bombarding the mearth as we pass through the Galactic equator in December 2012, global warming is just away to get money out our pockets.

Dont get me wrong there is alot of CO2 in the air but this is a natural cycle of our planet, more co2 = more plant life. more plant life = more oxygen. the oxygen increases the co2 drops plant life reduces and the cycle starts again. remember the term 'since records began' only applies to past couple for hundred years or so. A very small time relative the climate changes. If you worry about all the plant and animal life dying (which is quite right to do so) then google Chem trails and see what is really going on.

Some good info at

conspiracydetective.blogspot.com

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 11:16 AM
link   
A quote from the matrix and a few things that await us...

I'd like to share a revelation that I've had during my time here. It came to me when I tried to classify your species and I realized that you're not actually mammals. Every mammal on this planet instinctively develops a natural equilibrium with the surrounding environment but you humans do not. You move to an area and you multiply and multiply until every natural resource is consumed and the only way you can survive is to spread to another area. There is another organism on this planet that follows the same pattern. Do you know what it is? A virus. Human beings are a disease, a cancer of this planet. You're a plague and I am the cure.

Question: Have you ever heard of what Asbestos does to your lungs?

Answer: It progressively and irreversibly scars your lung tissue.

The reason being, minute diaspores are becoming airborne every second carrying with them known carcinogens that make there way into the lungs and embedding themselves within the tissue, poisons slowly entering your bloodstream poisoning from the inside out.

Monsanto corn being used for ethanol, the husks of corn in the wind is on par with coal tailings...
edit on 23-7-2012 by Sounds_of_Silence because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 11:20 AM
link   
reply to post by AprenticeofLight

In this case, it is actually talking about oceanic warming.
I suspect your take on other planets warming stems from items like this. In which I agree with the majority of Astrophysicists and Climate experts that it isnt doing much to earth.

That being said-my personal take is humans are a major contributor to the natural cycle because of the pollution. Not the CAUSE per se. In the sense of something that would normally be a gradual item spaced over a few hundred to few thousand years, gets condensed due to factors and accelerated to unsafe levels.

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 12:44 PM
link   
thanks for the link. i think more outbreaks are on the horizon due to climate change.

in regard to responses that climate change happens and it's a natural cycle.... yes, no climate scientist will disagree. however, human actions have sent the change into fast forward so that we likely will not be able to adjust fast enough.

*edit to add - is this what killed the little boy that got sick after swimming in the ocean?
edit on 23-7-2012 by pasiphae because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 01:29 PM
link   
reply to post by pasiphae

Not sure about the fatality. I hadn't seen anything about deaths. But it's possible.
People die from all sorts of things that are commonly thought to be benign.

Have a link on it?

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 01:54 PM
link   
i couldn't remember where i read it.... and at the time i saw the article i didn't read it all. it might have been this boy that i'm thinking of. doesn't look like the same bacteria but they aren't sure exactly what it was.

www.huffingtonpost.com...

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 01:58 PM
link   
in reading more about vibrio it is usually lethal and has similar symptoms to what the boy died from.

naegleria fowleri is another bacteria that lives in warm water. there tend to be "outbreaks" of it.

makes me not ever want to swim in a lake or ocean!!

posted on Jul, 24 2012 @ 12:46 PM
link   
reply to post by pasiphae

Its possible, I inferred that it was more prevalent in cold waters - hence the baltic sea.
That being said, there is funk everywhere

I honestly am more concerned about the Taiga. There is a lot sealed up in all that permafrost outside of just CO2.

new topics

top topics

join