It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Olympics 2012 underground poster

page: 29
<< 26  27  28   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 8 2012 @ 08:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by lacrimaererum
The uk is a very multi-cultural society. The olympic games is a totally muti-cultural event.

I find it very odd that they have placed this person so far away from everyone else. There is a definite speration of this person from the rest of the crowd.

Conspiracy would suggest this is a sign. Especially with the red flag being raised beside him.

At the very least it seems it could be considered a little offensive that they made a point of leaving this person out on his own.

(nice catch op)
edit on 23-7-2012 by lacrimaererum because: (no reason given)
I Agree, I have nothing wrong with including all nations including Arab, but the fact that he is isolated and seems to be watching the others... from the rear... without a smile or any kind of emotion on his face... is disturbing.

Perhaps they are setting up our minds, and any bombing (if there will be one) will again be blamed on terrorists from the middle east.

posted on Aug, 9 2012 @ 02:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by entroper

Originally posted by Outfoxed
Well, if i have not been looking at the picture 'properly', it's no wonder i make mistakes. I can't see the hair on this figure, and it doesn't look like a girl. It does look like the figure in the Munch painting. The one people think looks like an alien.

Yes, it looks like alien and the figure in the Munch painting "The Scream". But there is another, much more obvious and recognizable figure to Munch painting in these Olympic posters, the yellow-haired guy between the basketballers, I wonder why nobody haven't cited it:

Especially, if you imagine his head between the hands of the basketballer next to him:

edit on 28-7-2012 by entroper because: (no reason given)

Have this one on me....don't say I don't do nothin' for ya!
www.dailymail.co.uk...

posted on Aug, 11 2012 @ 12:13 PM
link   
Well, well, well well well. I think we can all agree the Olympics so far has been a FESTIVAL of NWO false flag attacks, alien visitations and oppressive racist media brainwashing.

Proof if proof be need be!

posted on Aug, 11 2012 @ 01:05 PM
link   
Saw this today and thought it was funny. There are loads of these Wenlock and Mandeville statues all over London at the moment, they're growing on me:

Note hexagon/star of david in top left.

OLYMPICS NWO ZIONIST PLOT!?!?!?!?!?!

posted on Aug, 11 2012 @ 01:22 PM
link   
reply to post by yampa

LOL nice find. That's album cover worthy

posted on Feb, 23 2014 @ 08:30 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 23 2014 @ 01:49 AM
link   

posted on Mar, 24 2014 @ 05:48 AM
link   
This old thread has been raised from the dead by spammers, but it does provide a nice illustration of confirmation bias in action.

If there had been an attack on the Games, then no doubt these ads would have been trumpeted as evidence of an "inside job" and we'd never hear the end of it.

But instead the Games passed off peacefully and successfully and this thread was left to die quietly with no loss of face.

Either way, the conspiracy theorists can't lose

posted on Mar, 25 2014 @ 09:29 AM
link   

posted on Apr, 3 2014 @ 08:48 AM
link   

posted on May, 29 2014 @ 08:30 PM
link   

posted on Jul, 2 2014 @ 12:36 AM
link   

posted on Sep, 5 2014 @ 09:08 PM
link   

posted on Sep, 10 2014 @ 03:44 PM
link   
So many false flags for the Olympics although that poster is pretty awesome. I remember it doing the rounds on FB when it was first release.

posted on Oct, 31 2014 @ 10:15 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 6 2015 @ 03:00 AM
link   

top topics

<< 26  27  28   >>

join