It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Olympics 2012 underground poster

page: 26
<< 23  24  25    27  28  29 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 27 2012 @ 06:20 AM
link   
reply to post by Saphire187

So many ways something like this could be interpreted..

Red flag, a warrning ? Communists?

Perhaps the Arab looking dude is isolated because Islamics will be framed during a communist attack on the games and as a result, anyone arab looking will be treated like terrorists as a result.

Maybe the orange baloon is the mode of attack... They will hijack a big orange baloon (you don't need a pilots license for a baloon..lol) and crash it at full speed into a subway station, making it collapse like the twin towers.

Guys, it's just a poster !!

Just a poster and that is all.
edit on 7/27/2012 by Ironclad because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 27 2012 @ 06:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by Ironclad
Guys, it's just a poster !!

Just a poster and that is all.

“Signs and symbols rule the world, not words nor laws.” - Confucius

Take freemasonry. There's a blatant art to overwhelming us with symbols that our subconscious supposedly devours. These posters are all over subway stations and street corners in London, which places a deeper emphasis on their meaning. All things can be interpreted far too deeply, but I find these posters especially interpretable with how the numbers are revealed amongst other things.

The three most prominent that I can recall from this thread are,

1) The one the OP addressed.

2) The basketball players on the train, not just because of the pyramid and eye on his arm, but because their jerseys reveal 7 10 5, which seems more significant with the clever design of the 2012 Olympics logo being spun around to show ZION, just as 7 10 5 can be.

3) The elderly woman on the Bike with horned handle bars, with shadow the rifle.

The watchful eyes poster was also a bit eerie.

Regardless, symbolism is important to the higher-ups, so perhaps we shouldn't take all of this so lightly, just as we shouldn't delve way too deep into it, either.

In any case, today is the Olympics. I do hope nothing goes down.

posted on Jul, 27 2012 @ 08:06 AM
link   
Here a advert from today's sun newspaper. It shows dates for events through the Olympics.

The athlete is holding a stop sign, red in the British highway code is a warning, the numbers on her add up to 11.

flic.kr...

Stay away is the message here.

posted on Jul, 27 2012 @ 08:19 AM
link   
If anyone from the UK read the papers today, they would have seen pictures from the opening ceremony rehearsals. Something that caught my eye was in one picture all the dancers were doing a set which, for whatever reason showed them dancing in a lake of fire.

It wasnt some optical illusion or was something that might of looked like something else, the purpose of the routine was to show people dancing around on fire, in a lake full of flames.

I find that a tad disturbing.

posted on Jul, 27 2012 @ 08:38 AM
link   
can anyone solve the anagram:

"his train is for bank the next station i"

Some interesting words in there but I can't find an anagram solver that will solve 32 letters

posted on Jul, 27 2012 @ 09:09 AM
link   
May be worth noting may be not:

Posted: Jul 27, 2012 4:43 AM CDT Updated: Jul 27, 2012 4:43 AM CDT ANKARA, Turkey (AP)

- A boxing official says a Turkish referee has been found dead in his London hotel room. Turkish Boxing Federation chief Bayram Altug says Friday the body of 73-year-old Garip Erkuyumcu was discovered by a colleague Thursday. A heart attack is suspected and autopsy results are expected Friday. Erkuyumcu was a member of the International Boxing Association's refereeing and judging commission. Altug says he would have been assisting referees at the Olympics. Erkuyumcu's body is to flown to Turkey next week. Copyright 2012 The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed. Read more: www.myfoxny.com...

I know I may be stretching but it almost reads like a movie. Take out a referee a quick "replacement" is found. Giving said replacement unrestricted access to games.

posted on Jul, 27 2012 @ 09:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by METACOMET

Some interesting words in there but I can't find an anagram solver that will solve 32 letters

"This train is for Bank" = Bank station (London Underground), named after the Bank of England, opened in 1900 at Bank junction and is served by the Central, Northern and Waterloo and City lines, and the Docklands Light Railway.
^
it just means, that the train is terminated for Bank station, where DLR ends.
and if one says "this train is for bank", the next station could be Canary Wharf or whatever station on DLR, nothing special, no anagram

edit on 27-7-2012 by Necrose because: (no reason given)

edit on 27-7-2012 by Necrose because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 27 2012 @ 09:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by METACOMET

There are many, many thousands of solutions, but if you'd like to try an anagram solver/maker that will do the whole phrase, use the anagram engine.

Note that on the left margin side, you can input some variables and even denote a key word you want included. I'd recommend setting the output to the max of 10,000 phrases.

Just having a play with it, some interesting ones came up. The very first one that came up included a common phrase that can't even be posted here as it would breach T&Cs. It's "MANUREFORBRAINS", but you have to replace "MANURE" with a shorter word that starts with "s".
There's some other good ones, like "INATTENTION", "HEARTBREAK" and "FBI".

After you've done three different tries it'll ask if you want to click and make a donation. However it's by no means compulsory so unless you're feeling generous just click to continue on with your research.

Anyway, have fun. Just remember if you post any results, make sure you stay within the ATS T&C's.

Mike

posted on Jul, 27 2012 @ 10:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by Murad
If anyone from the UK read the papers today, they would have seen pictures from the opening ceremony rehearsals. Something that caught my eye was in one picture all the dancers were doing a set which, for whatever reason showed them dancing in a lake of fire.

It wasnt some optical illusion or was something that might of looked like something else, the purpose of the routine was to show people dancing around on fire, in a lake full of flames.

I find that a tad disturbing.

This is the pic you are talking about

posted on Jul, 27 2012 @ 12:05 PM
link   
pad and pen ready! 1.5 hours to go!!

posted on Jul, 27 2012 @ 12:07 PM
link   
reply to post by azulejo

3 hours to go....

posted on Jul, 27 2012 @ 12:18 PM
link   
Can I just say Romney is a big twat?

Who invited the party pooper to the Olympics?
May not be a fan of the Olympics (caused a lot of disruptions at work!) or the government here (yuk) but this guy is a big twat!

Blimey!!

posted on Jul, 27 2012 @ 03:15 PM
link   
So Far, So good

posted on Jul, 27 2012 @ 03:38 PM
link   
reply to post by Saphire187

You might need to be more worried about the red-head in the foreground.... he's more than likely to be Scottish and packing tins of Irn-Bru ... that stuff is toxic! [I can say that without fear or reprisals as I'm Scottish!] lol

posted on Jul, 27 2012 @ 07:02 PM
link   
I HAVE SOMTHING VERY SPECIAL FOR THIS THREAD BUT I CANT UPLOAD A PIC TO MY POST can any one help its very important!

posted on Jul, 27 2012 @ 07:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by samerulesapply
Then why stop here? I'm looking over at my marshall amp...marshall is an anagram of "shall ram"...ram, goat...satan, shall ram...perhaps marshall want to ram a goat down my throat? Oh my!

What makes you think your amp is manufactured by a completely innocent corporation anyway? Do you think there are innocent corporations?

The whole word reversed would be "llahsram", which could mean.. "Allah" and "Sram". They are not english words, but might mean something in another language.

Your example is a bit faulty, because you take "shall ram", and then interpret "ram" as a goat. Then it would become "Shall goat". If you interpret goat as being "satan", then it whould be "Shall satan". You can't make it "marshall wants to ram a goat down your throat" by any logical way. You also can't make it "satan shall ram", because the "ram" is already used to make the satan-connection in the first place. At best, you could only make it "satan shall".

Which would be quite logical, in meaning that Marshall is actually a corporation giving devil free hands to do whatever it wants.

Please notice, that Marshall also consists of two words: Mars + Hall. Hall of Mars? You know what god Mars is? That's right, it's the god of WAR.

So Mars Hall could actually refer to a WAR HALL, and as amplifiers are used to play a lot of heavy music and other very 'warlike' cacophony, this would be quite accurate as well. Or it could mean that Marshall is the Mars Hall, which then releases all kinds of warlike things and disturbances into the world.

As you can see, your main point is close to being correct - many things (not everything) CAN be interpreted into occultic and against humanity if you dig deeply enough - but your interpretation was clumsy, childish, and completely unrealistic, and I don't think anyone who you try to mock would ever stoop to that kind of a level. I have not seen such childishness in ATS, except in posts like yours, who try to mock things.

You also have to take into account that it might not be because "digging deep enough" necessarily always produces some kind of results by random accident - it might be that there simply _ARE_ that many things in the world today that actually ARE meant to be masonic/satanic symbols, and that's why it seems that you can take ANYTHING and see something evil in it. It's not because of the method, of because of wanting to see something evil in everything - it's because there actually -are- so many things of such nature in the world today!

So to prove your theory correct, you can't take a "random" example like your Marshall amp, and simply assume it must be "innocent", because it's "random" -- but you would have to take something that you KNOW FOR SURE is in fact completely, 100% pure and innocent. And if you can then twist and turn THAT into a "NWO thing", then you have a case.

With something like Mars Hall, you certainly don't..

By the way, there's no way you can get "Marshall shall ram a goat" from that, and why would you use goat to mean a goat again, when you already established it means 'satan'? Your example is devoid of logic and your example is poor, childish and badly executed, and your choice of target is simply 'random', which means it's probably made by a corporation controlled by TPTB anyway.

Sure this is ATS, but surely there must be boundaries? If not, then someone should start a thread about marshall wanting to ram goats down our throat. I know it's a stupid theory, but what the hell, it's ATS - it's what we do!

Why must there be boundaries? What kind of boundaries are you talking about?

Your theory is not only stupid, it's completely illogical and doesn't have any depth to it - it also targets ONE individual, without any basis or reason to do so. Why would a corporation want to ram a goat down your specific throat? When you think of the logistics, cost and sheer impossibility of it, you would have to have a really good backstory to back such up such a claim - what REASON would they have?

There doesn't have to be boundaries, everyone should be free to start ANY thread they want about ANYTHING.

Just because there doesn't have to be boundaries, doesn't mean anyone "SHOULD" start such a thread, however. Whyever would it? Lack of something doesn't necessitate starting something else. What you are saying is just as logical as saying that your lack of sleep means someone should go hang gliding tomorrow morning! What kind of logic is that?

No boundaries doesn't mean that someone should start a thread about your theory. It only means that you should be free to do so if you want. But it also means that everyone should also be free to ADDRESS those claims in any way they see fit, and QUESTION theories, especially as stupid as yours (I don't consider this an insult, because you have already proclaimed it's stupid).

Your attempt to mock and derail has failed.

posted on Jul, 27 2012 @ 10:10 PM
link   
this is special

Shot at 2012-07-27
edit on 27-7-2012 by CONEDESTROYA because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 27 2012 @ 10:23 PM
link   
and this

Uploaded with ImageShack.us
edit on 27-7-2012 by CONEDESTROYA because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 28 2012 @ 03:50 AM
link   
^^^ you are crazy...
it can be done on every picture, don't be silly...
-people see what they wanna see.

posted on Jul, 28 2012 @ 04:03 AM
link   
reply to post by CONEDESTROYA

You've just added random lines and created your own pattern.

That is truly ridiculous.

new topics

top topics

<< 23  24  25    27  28  29 >>

join