It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Confirmed - multiple gunmen tied to larger plot in mass movie shooting!!!

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 22 2012 @ 07:51 PM
link   
2 sentences in and we have an obama connection

lol

200 witnesses were interviewed, and not one mentioned 2 gunmen

posted on Jul, 22 2012 @ 07:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by DJMSN

I believe the OP was attempting to be sarcastic in regards to all the theories floating around that the Movie Massacre is conspiricy related. He is attempting to show that this is distracting everyone from real troubling stories.

Maybe good intentions but a bad way to go about it....Belongs in the rant section if not already there.

Good call. I sorta thought it sounded like a piece of performance art. The "two plus two equals four" was the clincher....

posted on Jul, 22 2012 @ 07:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by mattdel

Originally posted by flashtrum
The center of power is going to move from America to Taiwan, within the next Mayan aftercycle.

So, the center of power is going to move from America to Taiwan, some time in the next 14,000 years. Seems accurate enough. SIGN ME UP

Thank you sir/madam for getting it. Starred for being a quality ATS'er.

posted on Jul, 22 2012 @ 08:03 PM
link   
I guess all of the news trucks and reporters and police cars my Dad saw at the theater weren't really there (he works in Aurora) Wait, I bet all of that was just holographic images to get ready for Project Bluebeam.

posted on Jul, 22 2012 @ 08:03 PM
link   
www.huffingtonpost.com...

List of the deceased. Are you claiming that the hospitals, witnesses, responders, cinema staff and passersby all lied about who got shot?

Also, provide proof. That's what we like here. Links, journals, press releases, statements, to back up your (admittedly long) list of claims.

posted on Jul, 22 2012 @ 08:06 PM
link   

I believe the OP was attempting to be sarcastic in regards to all the theories floating around that the Movie Massacre is conspiricy related. He is attempting to show that this is distracting everyone from real troubling stories.

Maybe good intentions but a bad way to go about it....Belongs in the rant section if not already there.

What you have said is my take on the OP too; very sarcastic.

posted on Jul, 22 2012 @ 08:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by WanderingThe3rd
reply to post by Vanna

thats probably the dumbiest thing to think about this guy, even though its 99% of what everyone thinks no thanks to the media.

This guy wasn't dumb
Was not on crack
Did not twitch out
Did not flip the switch

,He knew exactly what he was doing, if anything he would of been hypnotized to do it.
look at his picture, he really does have the face "JOKES ON YOU" and he knows it

p.s. i'm just arguing on the ops behalf, but i must say this whole batman thing is getting pretty interasting
edit on 22-7-2012 by WanderingThe3rd because: (no reason given)

Thank you. I incorrectly referred to him snapping before. Obviously he was one cold, calculated individual. What I would be interested in is the last 30-45 days of his life. This is where he at least started to become unglued, or heck-bent on doing something like this. That seems like when we decided to get the guns, ammo on-line, and entrance into the gun club.

Also interesting was what he was studying in school. Did he question his own sanity and wind up becoming insane as a result?

posted on Jul, 22 2012 @ 08:08 PM
link   
reply to post by flashtrum

i'm not really sure what you're talking about............i'm not saying you're wrong or even that you're lying.......but i am saying i have no idea what you're talking about.

posted on Jul, 22 2012 @ 08:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by caladonea

What you have said is my take on the OP too; very sarcastic.

For the both of you - define a "good way" to point out some of the recent silly activity that then gets support by way of stars and flags? Again I will reference 9/11 - someone posts that no one actually died, everyone else were paid actors, and people are like "yeah this guy is on to something". I have my own set of questions but that is disrespectful to the ppl that lost their lives. As is some of what is going on with the movie shooting.

posted on Jul, 22 2012 @ 08:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by mr-lizard
www.huffingtonpost.com...

List of the deceased. Are you claiming that the hospitals, witnesses, responders, cinema staff and passersby all lied about who got shot?

Also, provide proof. That's what we like here. Links, journals, press releases, statements, to back up your (admittedly long) list of claims.

Suggest re-reading my OP and paying attention to the last sentence. Then read at least some of the replies. I'm on your team, pal.

posted on Jul, 22 2012 @ 08:18 PM
link   
So you purposely trolled the forums to prove a point to yourself that people here will ask questions and for proof to your(false) CLAIM? Isn't this anti-ATS, which is the belief to question -everything-?? Were you there on 9/11? Were you there in Aurora? Someone ban this idiot.

You admit to making up the "FBI" and "OSI" "CONFIRMED" evidence, then you don't prove it, now you come out and say you were trolling just to waste people's time.

posted on Jul, 22 2012 @ 08:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by flashtrum

And I'm already seeing posts before yours where people didn't get it - they are asking me for sources. Thanks for paying attention!

A. The first line claimed multiple sources.
B. I looked for links. No links.
C. No reason to read any further, especially since you put too much junk in the middle.

posted on Jul, 22 2012 @ 08:20 PM
link   
reply to post by jiggerj

I think this guy studied "The Gentleperson's Guide To Forum Spies"

cryptome.org...

Now I'm on to bump legitimate threads that this poster attempted to hide.

posted on Jul, 22 2012 @ 08:23 PM
link   

Oh I get it.

But still an odd thread, you claim that conspiracy theorists believe anything and then you get mildly miffed when people actually ask for links.

I see the point of your post, you're saying that we should be looking at the bigger picture. But you could have started a thread exactly about that instead of vaguely insulting your fellow forum users and possibly causing this thread to be the one read by the general public, who will then disregard any real threads concerning this subject.

posted on Jul, 22 2012 @ 08:25 PM
link   
OP, get on the phone to Alex Jones, I think he'll agree with everything you've written, and you could collaborate to work the moon landing hoax, Kennedy assassination, HAARP and FEMA camps into it too, you know, just to make sure the ENTIRE NWO batsh*t crazy is covered in one theory.

It's what AJ likes to do, rather than admit he just doesn't understand something

edit on 22-7-2012 by detachedindividual because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 22 2012 @ 08:27 PM
link   
Again, many of these things you make fun of are very real. Just because you don't understand it doesn't mean you have to be an a**h*le about it.

On second reading, I see your point. The confirmed conspiracies that we can do something about, like the Patriot Act or Chertoff's scanners get lost under layers of the non-confirmed and sometimes far out things that we cannot do anything to react to, and therefore try to change.

edit on 22-7-2012 by coyotepoet because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 22 2012 @ 08:50 PM
link   

Oh I am not faulting you for pointing some of the crazy theories put forth just trying to point that out to all the people here who did not read your OP...nothing wrong with being sarcastic...just a hard subject to take lite right now with some many hurt and deceased but I know exaxctly what you are refering too....good OP just maybe should belong in the rant section thats all I am sorry mean no offense.

posted on Jul, 22 2012 @ 08:53 PM
link   
What I find rather disturbing is that some posters here actually believed you. Seems like some people here are eager to believe..... in ANYTHING!

posted on Jul, 22 2012 @ 08:55 PM
link   
reply to post by liquiddrewl

You want to take note of how many threads are currently on ATS that have a title tha says "PROOF POSITIVE"....hundreds if not thousands....if you had actually read the OP's piece and made it thru which I admit was hard you might have gotten the point.

All of these type threads start by saying "PROOF" and then there is nothing but conjecture and wild theories about nothing sometime material that does not even relate to the topic that the OP ven started...its almost funny but people died and are seriouslyy hurt so I can't laugh anymore....trolling maybe...sarcasm yes....just read and understand what he isd attempting to point out

posted on Jul, 22 2012 @ 09:09 PM
link   
Well if it matters i've got

2 70 12

2 shooters. 70 injured. 12 dead

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join