It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Confirmed - multiple gunmen tied to larger plot in mass movie shooting!!!

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 22 2012 @ 09:14 PM
link   
He wasn't driven by numerology. His handlers, read, cia/black ops/PTB are the ones that are driven by numerology and astrology and he is just a tool/pawn or set up by them.

He is also 6 feet tall. But the witness who said someone let him in said the man was 5 8 roughly or so.

Who knows how they set this whole thing up.

posted on Jul, 22 2012 @ 10:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by liquiddrewl
So you purposely trolled the forums to prove a point to yourself that people here will ask questions and for proof to your(false) CLAIM? Isn't this anti-ATS, which is the belief to question -everything-?? Were you there on 9/11? Were you there in Aurora? Someone ban this idiot.

You admit to making up the "FBI" and "OSI" "CONFIRMED" evidence, then you don't prove it, now you come out and say you were trolling just to waste people's time.

Nice try with the toll comment. If you are browsing around I guess you are a brother troll. I'm an idiot for pointing out and attempting to weed out the silliness? Suggest YOU troll godlikeproductions. Questioning is one thing - disrespect and making yourself into a cartoonish representation of what the rest of us really want to get to is something else.

I didn't "admit" to making up anything. Suggest you read the replies of people that actually get what I was saying. I didn't think this was too high-fallootin for everyone to get. Guess I was wrong.

edit on 22-7-2012 by flashtrum because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 22 2012 @ 10:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by liquiddrewl
reply to post by jiggerj

I think this guy studied "The Gentleperson's Guide To Forum Spies"

cryptome.org...

Now I'm on to bump legitimate threads that this poster attempted to hide.

If you can show me a way to "hide" posts on ATS, I'm sure the mods (and me) would love to know how you pull that off. Again, this isn't hard to "get". If you read SOME of the replies, you'll get the picture, too. I did see that threat, but that wasn't the motivation. More that I'd like to see ATS as the gold standard for conspiracy info, and we are ABSOLUTELY falling short here.

posted on Jul, 22 2012 @ 10:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by mr-lizard
reply to post by flashtrum

Oh I get it.

But still an odd thread, you claim that conspiracy theorists believe anything and then you get mildly miffed when people actually ask for links.

I see the point of your post, you're saying that we should be looking at the bigger picture. But you could have started a thread exactly about that instead of vaguely insulting your fellow forum users and possibly causing this thread to be the one read by the general public, who will then disregard any real threads concerning this subject.

If you or anyone else felt insulted, my humblest apologies. Not my intent and so I do say sorry if that was the case. I came here about 6-7 months ago because before actually registering, it felt like I was getting info that MSM wasn't publishing. Plus I had a UFO encounter - which I reported to MUFON. Then I admittedly got peeved at some of the 9/11 posts that were just SO OUT THERE, and IMHO disrespectful to the ppl that died and their loved ones.

Then I see some early posts on this situation - which some are worth staying on top of. Others, however, were not. Not even close. Again I guess I sort of got smitten with this site, then I get a little territorial when goofballs come in here and make theorists look like complete fools. We are smart people. I respect anyone's opinion, but when you put something forward as fact (someone mentioned the guy was living in a townhouse with 2 other people when he clearly lived in a 3rd floor apt) it annoys me. And it really annoys me because there seems to be an uptick in the foolishness. I saw ATS as the best of the best. And when I see the nonsense get flagged and posted, it sets me off. (check me out - I don't usually post, but I will get into a conversation, so I have no personal agenda I am trying to push). That's it.
edit on 22-7-2012 by flashtrum because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 22 2012 @ 10:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by jheated5
What I find rather disturbing is that some posters here actually believed you. Seems like some people here are eager to believe..... in ANYTHING!

My point in the first place, thank you so much. I actually just watched Dateline NBC, Cried like a baby, I did. The people that were lucky enough to get out of there are forever scared, and we as a society lost 12 good and decent people. And the first responders - to watch them tell their stories and break down in the process - it was hard to watch.

Gets to my original point. People commit unspeakable crimes. Others have to live with that devastation. THIS IS WHAT IS REAL. Not some nonsense that I attempted to point out in the OP. We need to focus on the real conspiracies, and trying to conjure one up here absolutely disrespects people impacted by it. It makes us look like fools to do otherwise.

posted on Jul, 22 2012 @ 11:49 PM
link   

I read your post and at first thought you were a nutter but then I read the last few lines and realized the point you were trying to make. Anytime a shocking event like this happens we can expect to see a lot of smoke and mirrors. Its all a distraction. The thing you have to look for is what are we being directed away from noticing?

As a aside, while reading your post I was picturing you in my head as a sweaty guy hunched over his laptop typing away furiously while glaring with paranoia over your shoulder toward the back door. I’m glad you turned out not to be that guy!

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 02:06 AM
link   
OP I must admit that I read through your post and didn't think that you were being sarcastic
If this was posted anywhere else I would have thought you were being sarcastic but in ATS its another story

it just shows that I have come to expect crazy threads in ATS

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 02:22 AM
link   
Well the responses to the op pretty much kills my esteem for the ATS community...

Its satire, I got it three lines in.

I wasn't even going to reply as I was sure it was that clear... Until I scrolled down and started reading...

No wonder their are so many crap threads...

This belongs in the Rant section BTW, maybe people get Section blind when browsing, maybe forget to engage their sarcasm sense or something...

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 04:37 AM
link   
Just a guess, OP, but did you purposefully plant this post of yours in order to make other people on ATS look nuts?

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 08:54 AM
link   
His point just got proved with the response OP'er got. We may sometimes look too deep into things and forget to look and protest what's going on in the big picture. And by protest I don't mean sit ins, I mean action.

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 10:57 AM
link   
HEY BRO, HEY!!! Today is the 22nd, and 2 plus 2 equals four. Coincidence? I THINK NOT, OMG THATS WHACK

CAN I HAVE SOME MORE BATH SALTS!?!?

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 11:35 AM
link   

Cocaine is a hell of a drug.
Sorry I can't digest any of that.

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 01:08 PM
link   
Jared Lee Loughner got out of jail already?

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 09:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by Alena Michelle

I read your post and at first thought you were a nutter but then I read the last few lines and realized the point you were trying to make. Anytime a shocking event like this happens we can expect to see a lot of smoke and mirrors. Its all a distraction. The thing you have to look for is what are we being directed away from noticing?

As a aside, while reading your post I was picturing you in my head as a sweaty guy hunched over his laptop typing away furiously while glaring with paranoia over your shoulder toward the back door. I’m glad you turned out not to be that guy!

I'm actual pretty normal looking. A little taller than most people, not sweaty, thin, and was able to have relationships with some very attractive women. Just wanted to make sure your picture of me was a little.....brighter? Seriously thanks for getting it. It amazes me that some people either #1, wanted more info, or #2 wanted me to site sources for my um....claims.

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 09:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by grey580

Cocaine is a hell of a drug.
Sorry I can't digest any of that.

Neither can I. Never even tried it.

Suggest reading some of the replies. Maybe then you will get the message.

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 09:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by Thunder heart woman
Just a guess, OP, but did you purposefully plant this post of yours in order to make other people on ATS look nuts?

No quite the opposite. I see a great deal of very valuable intel being shared here on this site. Point was to point out some of the nonsense, and like I've said it gets me sad silliness is then "awarded" with multiple stars.

As I've replied to the mods, I firmly believe ATS is where it's at. Not some of the other sites that I mentioned (that was apparently a no-no).

I'm not looking down my nose, just attempting to make a point. For instance there was no one helping this clown, and he did not live in a townhouse with two other people, but there is a fraction of society that reads words grouped together and takes that as absolute fact. I think it's fringers and not true ATS'ers that post this stuff for their own pleasure rather than driving forward on the issues at hand. IMO, ATS has and can continue to make a difference. I would bet hands-down this site is closely monitored. I don't think it's an epidemic, but I would also agree that there are paid dis-info agents who troll and post. Peace!!!

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 10:26 PM
link   

I read through most of the replies and it seems that most people didn’t get the sarcasm. Sort of knee jerk reactions to what you had written. I think it shows that maybe we were all a little caught up in the events of the last few days.
I now see that you are indeed not a sweaty guy and quiet nice

I sent you a u2u message.
-Alena

posted on Sep, 8 2012 @ 07:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ex_CT2

I have to admit that that was the way conspiracy theory sounded to me a few years ago: Incoherent rantings and ravings, with sometimes a few numerology references thrown into the mix. Either I'm on the threshold of a higher level of knowledge, or... naaaah....

This is actually a brilliantly observant point. I have had this thought almost verbatim before. It is interesting how when our knowledge of the world greatly expands, what once may have seemed unlikely or impossible, suddenly becomes plausible. One does have to wonder if it really is an expanding world view, or the first signs of... slippage...

Personally I like to think the former.

On that note, i will say that some of the points in the OP do seem pretty far out. Sometimes I wonder if provacateurs don't write this stuff, to make the rest of us look... dis-creditable.

I mean no offense to OP. Some of your ideas do sound interesting, and perhaps with a little more elaboration, we would have a better idea of which direction to look in...?

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join